New Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of new reviews:

TOFTT: 54th Bet 2nd/1st (north side just east of 2nd). Strike one - In a residential building. Strike two - Dawning realization that the place smelled like rotting cabbages. Strike 3 - I could have sat on the table shower and pissed into the toilet. Ew. Ladies were friendly, but waaayyyyy too old, unless that's your thing. My recommendation - run, don't walk in the completely opposite direction.

ROYAL SPA (23rd st) - Relatively inconspicuous entrance next to Sleepy's. Nice and clean, a little busy. Great massage (back walking). Masseuse was face 6, body 8. Possibly the softest hands on the planet. Table shower was a little inattentive, but took plenty of time for the finish. No rush at all, in fact, she really seemed to enjoy her work (I know I did). Recommended for a low key, high-enjoyment time.

Questions about Royal Spa

ROYAL SPA (23rd st) - Relatively inconspicuous entrance next to Sleepy's. Nice and clean, a little busy. Great massage (back walking). Masseuse was face 6, body 8. Possibly the softest hands on the planet. Table shower was a little inattentive, but took plenty of time for the finish. No rush at all, in fact, she really seemed to enjoy her work (I know I did). Recommended for a low key, high-enjoyment time.
Interesting place: next to the School for Visual Arts and Sleepy's. I've been meaning to try it. Your finish was an HR? Was there OTC, UTC, or no roaming? What did you tip, and was your masseuse happy with it? Sorry for so many questions.

That's the place.

Interesting place: next to the School for Visual Arts and Sleepy's. I've been meaning to try it. Your finish was an HR? Was there OTC, UTC, or no roaming? What did you tip, and was your masseuse happy with it? Sorry for so many questions.
Yup. Just basic HR. I'm not super "handsy," but some light OTC wandering, which she didn't seem to object to. Tipped the standard (?) $40, which she seemed fine with (although sometimes you don't know until you try to go back how they really felt about it...) It's one of those places where they don't ask for/negotiate tips, which makes me feel more comfortable, as it would seem that less likely to get busted.

I am pretty certain that this is just a basic HR kind of place and that they're not really open to providing much more than that, which is right up my alley, as I'm not that adventurous. As a side note, she also had amazingly soft feet, which is also right up my alley. Hope that helps.

Yup. Just basic HR. I'm not super "handsy," but some light OTC wandering, which she didn't seem to object to. Tipped the standard (?) $40, which she seemed fine with (although sometimes you don't know until you try to go back how they really felt about it...) It's one of those places where they don't ask for/negotiate tips, which makes me feel more comfortable, as it would seem that less likely to get busted.

I am pretty certain that this is just a basic HR kind of place and that they're not really open to providing much more than that, which is right up my alley, as I'm not that adventurous. As a side note, she also had amazingly soft feet, which is also right up my alley. Hope that helps.
Thanks, it helps a lot. After I go, I'm sure that my remarks will be consistent with yours.

Two more. Oy, I seem to be on quite the bender

TOFTT: Cosmos Spa - 36th bet 5th and 6th. A sad sad ending.
Saw their 4-hand massage advertised on BP and thought I'd treat myself since my last 4-hand experience was such a happy one. Thought I'd get an "out of this world massage at" Cosmos (har har), but ended up with a fizzle rather than a pop. First, they didn't seem to take great pains to separate the clientele which was a little unusual. I ended up getting the girl at the front, who was okay looking and then probably mamasan, who was a bit older, but clearly pride isn't an issue here. The table shower was okay, no great shakes(Rainbow Spa is still 100% my favorite for that, btw). Mamasan pointed and said I had #1 cock, which made me laugh...I had to tell her that was good because if I had grown a #2 cock, she'd probably try to charge me double. The massage was decent and when the drapery came off halfway thru the hour, I thought I was in for a great time. And that was where the party ended. First, I suddenly had to urinate badly (damn pre-beers) at which point one of them decided to walk on my back. Or rather what seemed to be the back of my bladder...They then finished the back, told me to flip and proceeded to redrape me. Even worse, they decided to do some sort of unusual abdomen massage which I'm surprised didn't cause me to wizz all over the table. And then time's up. Clearly I looked confused, as it was then explained to me that they do "massage only." I triple checked, but the only extra thing they offered was more time. Suddenly I wished I HAD wizzed all over the table. To add a final insult to injury, in addtion to double-teaming my socks and shoes so I couldn't put them on myself without getting physical, mamasan commited the cardinal sin of putting one of my socks on inside out. For some this may not be an issue, but I HATE that.

Overall, it was okay, but I've gotten better two hand massages with a gratifying finish. Waste of $100. Out of habit, I tipped for the massage, but it was a tenner each. If you want to spend a hundred and twenty bucks, I'd do it elsewhere with more atmosphere and maybe a hot stone treatment or a seaweed wrap.

Review 2: Sakura Spa - 45th/Lex
Saw an ad for this place in New York mag, so I was curious. Weird weird weird experience. It was kind of unnerving. Long and short of it is I went in, girl was a 6.5/7 and as soon as we got in the Table Shower room, she started talking about how she really liked me. By the end of the shower, she had decided that we should get married. By the beginning of the massage, she said she loved me and wanted to know why we couldn't get married that day. This went on until my socks and shoes were back on and I was out the door. Oddly enough, that persistent line of reasoning/questioning is one of the very reason's I'm single today. Honestly, I was so weirded out that I don't even remember the massage. I think it was $70. For an hour in an AMP, I'm not sure I got the value. But for the experience of an hour in a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode (and/or David Lynch movie), what price can you put on that? Not recommended unless you're really into weird unsolicited emotional interactions.

The more I experience the world of AMPs, the more ready I think I am to hit up an RMP or someplace like CS/SBM. I wonder...is it really worth the extra $$$?

Also, anyone know of any Indian places? I NEVER see that, but I'd be extra curious.

-Foote

Last edited:
Thanks for the reviews Mr. Foote. I too really don't like when the girl tries to put on my shoes and socks. I usually stop them before they have problems. I have pretty big dogs and it can be pretty difficult for the girl to get it right.

My first massage experience of any kind was at West Garden. Great quality of massage, a lot of attractive masseuses. A little pricey and I wasn't too fond of the shower/locker room/shower table arrangement. Class act though. http://www.westgardenspa.com/

I found Garden Retreat a couple of years later. I had met both of the girls who started Garden Retreat when they were at West Garden so the similarity in style and quality wasn't a big surprise. The price was a good bit less and the environment didn't have the sausage festival drawback so I made it my regular place. Not as upscale as WG, but very clean and comfortable. The only drawback I had there was going with a group of friends and there having to wait. www.gardenretreatspa.com

I moved my office from downtown and closer to my commuting hub at Penn Station last year (great deal too), so I was happy to find a new place, Garden On 35th. Very much like WG and GR in massage style, skill and good looks. Big place. Very nice. Maybe a dozen rooms and right on my way to Penn. Can't go wrong with any of these places. www.gardenon35th.com

None of these places offer full service, just the standard AMP done very, very well.

S.a.m

http://web.mac.com/upityincnyc/ukneadme/Welcome.html

What a waste of Time! There is nothing more annoying to me then having my time wasted. Money comes and goes...Time you can't get back..
I've started working out again, I'm sore and need a decent massage, why not get a H.E. with it. So I e-mail her yesterday, she responds this morning at 1:45 AM with "please reply to this e-mail to confirm your 2:30 Apt for today" in the subject line.
I send her an email at 11:45, get there early and naturally NCNS...I'm assuming a regular got my time before I responded but a courtesy e-mail would be great to let me know.
As a business owner I don't understand how someone can provide a service and just NCNS...it's just bad business...step up your game.
Anyway, it wasn't all bad, While I was PATIENTLY waiting, I had a really good lunch at a kosher bagel place, the quality of the food was off the hook.

The search for an Indy massage girl continues:

Last edited:
Betty SNJ

I worked all day, long week, I said to myself, "Self..you need to get yourself the best BBBJ in money making Manhattan...I had met her once previously awhile back, called her up refreshed her memory and was off...I knew the first pop I had no chance, but on the second one I used all my mental power to hold out as long as possible.....soooo, 2-4 minutes later she looked up and said "gotchya" again...

I agree with Bobcat - West Garden is a nice joint, but the shower area and TS are not the greatest. Also, wtf with the women attendants in the locker room. Cyndy is my girl - great massage, awesome HJ and allows enough touching. Still havent scored FS.. maybe soon..

I agree with Bobcat - West Garden is a nice joint, but the shower area and TS are not the greatest. Also, wtf with the women attendants in the locker room. Cyndy is my girl - great massage, awesome HJ and allows enough touching. Still havent scored FS.. maybe soon..
West garden is strictly Rub n tug. Try Yuki, they go farther (nude B2B) without "full". And some of the girls do a real therapy style massage too ... Nanna especially.

Grace

#228 Under (New York) new reviews .... I should have posted this review here. Please move it on over this a way. Thanks. I think???

Last edited:
I actually like the female attendants in the locker room. They've seen you naked, so why not put on a show. And it's great when those Latina's are the ones giving you a bodyscrub.

There's a place that advertises quite a lot on BP--it's on Washington Place near the park, do a search for "Greenwich Village"--that I like a lot. It's basically a studio apartment with four little "rooms" which are mostly curtains. It's funky and old fashioned (which I love) but very clean. I've seen three different masseuses there--none especially pretty or young--but I'll say this much: they give seriously great massages. And at $50/hr. it's a great deal.

Not much to say about the flip. Had a little utc roaming (on top) with two of the ladies and the most recent one I saw wouldn't allow anything. None of the hjs was delivered with any sense of sensuality either--more like "let's get this over with," although they were all very nice about it.

Still, it's a good place for a very pleasant massage.

Went to place at 15 w. 17th (Manhattan). They post many ads on BP (search in body rub for Union Square). No trick to get in, just open 'spa" door and walk in. Good reason - ain't nothing special to be had. Nice , clean place - table shower - very attractive, nice shape lady (30ish) named Hanna - very sexy (if not dirty) talking throughout but pants and top stayed on with not even OTC touching - very good massage - pretty good HE skills - but for $75 to get started for that? No thank you for a return.

Review: ((Zia)) of Slient Cinderella

I was not disappointed, she looked exactly like her pictures, actually better in real life. She takes me by the hand and we walk to her room. She looks at me for a minute, i stare back and she asks if i am nervous. I said no. I was just taking her lead because i could have tackled her on the bed right then and there. So far no kiss, or intimacy. She says "take your clothes off", i obeyed, we get naked and walk into the shower. I went to kiss her, and got a LFK, which was a bit off putting and disappointing. She lathered me up a little dispassionately. I have had more vigorous playful soap ups.
OK, back to the bed where she slithers up on me, and kisses me on the neck, i go for her mouth and again not the greatest dfk, more like lfk in fact. Kissing for me, gets me in the mood and connects. She was lacking today in this area.
Her body is beautiful Asian perfection. Beautiful full thick B cups, silky smooth skin, adorable face, long legs, tite small round ass. She then goes down on me and starts sucking my dick. I did like her light touch technique, the way she licked my scrotum and back up the shaft to the head.... and i was starting to build. I was going with the flow, but she pulls out a cap slips it on and hops on the monster. Of course she says the yours is so big mantra. She was actually complaining a little at first. No problem, i went slow... She starts grinding nice and easy, then hops on her feet and dips her crack up and down on my wet pole. I pushed her off after a bit, and go for a little DATY. She has an unshaven kitty, which was clean and smelled great. I haven't had furr in my mouth in quite a while, as most girls are shaved these days. I parted her silky pussy hair in order to get to that little bud, which i rolled around my tongue and mouth. She seemed to like it. We move to 69. Nice. I moved her back to CG, then flipped her over for some nice K9. Now at this point she would playfully whimper when i moved her around, i asked whats wrong, and she said i was too strong in the way i moved her... huh? I am muscular but thats the first time i EVER heard that. OK, no biggie, moved her more gently, and watched the way she backed her ass on to my anaconda via her bedside mirror. Great visual. I felt like Zoolander. Then i flipped her over to mish where i pounded away in that squishy poonanie vice, until i blew into the latex. We then talked and cuddled for a while, she finally warmed up more. Oops down to the last 4 time for a quick rinse in the shower. We talked on the bed some more and i was 15 minutes over by the time i left. Kind of cool for a high volume place like this one.
Yet thinking back in comparison to her competition, a tad routine, and inspirited. I did enjoy it very much, but for the 4 large i expected more intensity. These girls work hard long hours, and they are only human. I did like our pillow talk, shes a sweet girl who has dreams of a different life. But BUT BUT... for the 4. large price point, i will sample some others before going back. But i do recommend.
http://silentcinderella.com/zia/

Status
Not open for further replies.