NEW POCONO MPs

Ive been to tokyo spa in bartonsville 10 times or more. Girl named Kay my favorite 35 fairly good looking fully dresses but gives great massage for 50 minutes then teases me by rubbing my balls and then hand release for final 10. This week at the end she was rubbing my balls and stroking my legs and it felt great. She then did something different. While lyiing on my stomach She had me arch my back and then pulled my hard cock between my legs and jerked me off into a napkin. SHe is really good for what it is great massage and release.
I went to accuppressure in stroudsburg on 611 when they opened bad massage rush tug never went back. Im very interested in the all american staff in tannersville everlasting massage. I noticed the place last week when I was in pococno peddelers village. A girl who worked there walked out and she was very good looking young white chick with hot body. I was tempted to go in but it's hard to believe that a massage parlor ( they don't advertise theraputic) is right there so in the open next to all these other businesses in the poconos. Id love to hear from anyone who's been there. There open from 10am till 10pm so there clearly getting guys off. How can they not get pinched. what do the other businesses right next store think. DO the cops care? I want to go but was wondering if anyone has been there. Problem with american girls like Serenity in tannersville on 611 they give bad quick massage quick tug and see ya late all in 30minutes for $160 bucks. Tokyo is $60 and then I give $40 tip. Worth repeating my fear is everlasting probably hustles you into paying $100 on top of door price for a handjob. Feedback appreciated on this palce. They also opened a couple of asian places in marshalls creek and a theraputic place in stroudsburg on ann st called feel kneaded. I believe it's just a massage but they do advertise on Craigslist under theraputic so you never know!

Affinity was good for a while, but has gotten lousy in recent years. jacked up their rates and do a rush job. I had one or two experiences there years ago, with a really nice and very hot girl, but after a few bad trips I didn't go back.

I'm also curious about this place in the village. I went to check it out and its right in tourist central. The place looks respectable enough on the outside, for those outside the hobby, so it might not draw too much attention, but its just a matter of time.

I'm in the same boat of being afraid of the typical american rip-off parlor where they pressure you into going for some pricey options and then rush you out of your 1 hour massage in 20 minutes. Been there done that WAY too many times. Hopefully this place is different, but without any intel I'm afraid to venture there myself. I don't have money to waste these days!

Is there a brave soul (with disposable cash) among us?

Anyone have a number on this place in the village? Might be worth a call to find out door rates, at least. I couldn't find one and forgot to check while I was there.

Is there a brave soul (with disposable cash) among us?
I was planning on going last week. I had free time and sort of planned a great day of debauchery for myself for Xmas. I made an appt. with a UTR provider I know in Scranton, and the plan was to hit that in the AM and hit Everlasting in the PM.

However - I ended up not being able to hook up with Miss UTR until the afternoon - and, in all honesty - she drained the hell out of me (2 shots in under an hour with no pharmaceutical assistance). Long story short - I ain't 20 anymore and by the time I got back to the Bartonsville area an hour or so later- it just wasn't going to happen.

Probably could have pulled it off (no pun intended) if I could have hung in the area for a bit - but I could not linger.

No help - I know. But I WILL get there and gladly take one for the team if no one gets their first. I know "American Girl" places tend to be ripoffs - but I cant help myself. I dig the white gals!

gern

Last edited:
hey gern if you go and give it a thumbs up 'll go right after you.
I look foward to your experience. I was hoping this place will be good and I can solicite one of them to do an outcall. Maybe Im dreaming but you never know.

<snip> I was hoping this place will be good and I can solicite one of them to do an outcall. Maybe Im dreaming but you never know.
Hey man you never know unless you ask, right? Although I would assume it would be an individual thing depending on the girl. Also, I would think that you'd need to build a rapport with the gal first - but again - nothign wrong with asking.

I WILL get to this place - it's just a matter of time. I probably wont be in the area with time
to kill for a few weeks at least. But I will report when I go.

gern

Tried calling for rates this morning, but I think it was before they opened so I got the machine which doesn't mention rates - but the hours are typical 10-10 or 10-11 on weekends.

Would be very interested in any reports. I'll be up that way a few times in the next month or so, and wouldn't mind stopping in if its good or even OK. So bored of the same old places & scam joints.

Tried calling for rates this morning, but I think it was before they
I mentioned in a previous post I called a few months ago and was quoted a rate of
$70 per hour.

I too would love for Nigel to share whatever info he's got on this place. That's what we're
all here for, right?

happy xmas

gern

I'd love to know about the UTR Scranton girl.
because she's Under The Radar - it would not be cool to share details about her.
So unfortunately this is one of the rare cases that I won't post a review.

And if your seeking something for your info on Everlasting - I'd say you've got about 12,000
posts of info here posted by me and thousands of others.

Not posting the info is pretty lame, especially given how everyone on here is hoping to avoid a scam or crappy place. If you got it, post it. UTR places are an exception, but based on the location & ads - this place isn't UTR.

This place doesn't have a private messaging system, so if you got the info - post it here.

most of the other stuff is useless to me.

sorry
Nigel -
Look, If you're not going to post the info, you're not. Life will move on, no biggie.
But I know from reading your posts that you've used info I've posted here in the
past to find a good place (Toyko Lux Spa).

Why not return the favor?
What's so special about Everlasting that posting a review about it is such a big deal?

Happy New Year

gern777

Nigel with all do respect UTR means Under the radar. The girl does not want to be spoken about on the boards. Do you have any info on Everlasting? YES OR NO! If yes talk if not say so! BY the way guys went to Tokyo Spa again in bartonsville fro a great massage and tug yesterday. Asked for Kay once again she really good stroked my balls and teased me for 10 minutes till I turned over and she popped me. Place is very good for what it is great massage and tug. Nothing more so don't even try. Still want to know about everlasting?

Last edited: