New here need help

Mongering 2plus yrs never needed this site till now. Been to every amp in area can offer some info pat med area. Looking for fav gal LeeLee last saw like 3wks ago anyone kno whereabouts wud appreciate. If need opine on rt 112 jus ask I go 2 x a month around hope this okay talk to me, tnx

I've read this post over 5 times, still can't decipher it. Is it Esperanto?
Allow me, Jornay. Vinny2shoes is a newer member who doesn't know the rules yet, so he did a combined intro with an ISO question and an offer to review. A triple play, if you will.

He previously asked about LeeLee a week ago in a NY thread. There was a flag thrown on the play and it was closed for improper questioning and format. Second down and a loss of 10 yards. So, I guess he decided to ask the question again and hide it amongst an intro and an offer to help us out.

A translation of what he said:
• He's looking for LeeLee from Rt.112 in Medford, who left work a month ago. Where, we have no idea, since he provided no phone number nor address of her previous place of employment. And I only know this, because I read that previous thread. Apparently, following his postings requires a two-step process on the part of the reader.
• He never needed UG until now. Why now? I guess to find LeeLee. Apparently UG is the new lost-and-found patron site for wayward providers.
• He's been to every amp in the Patchogue-Medford area, which are the towns that Route 112 passes through. He can offer opines (opinions) on Route 112. You just have to ask. What type of opinion you would like is apparently left up to the discretion of those asking the question. So, some of you may want to know about AMPs while others may just want an opinion on how the paving material used on the Rt. 112 roadway compares to that which is used on Sunrise Highway.

Note that he actually has offered up opines on a couple of AMP visits. They were definitely not reviews by any stretch of the imagination. Opines is a fitting description. For that alone, I will thank him for giving us a new definitive description of these types of attempts at reviewing. So any time you see this practice, please refer to it as an opine and not a review.

P.S. Since vinny2shoes may be a "made member," I may be forced to go into hiding for fear of retribution. If you don't hear from me for awhile, you will know why.

I am looking for my fave girl, LiLi(or LeeLee), was working @ Gi Gong Relax Bodyrub spa on 112, left the place appox. last week of July. Hope someone here knows something about her whereabouts; tried asking other girls at amp, but because poor english can't find info, so i hope i get some help here. Ive been most every amp on 112, if anyone has ??s...TY

I like you Banacek, you're good people. Prayers that you will be safe and sound if Vinny is not to happy with your reply. If you need some Mossad or IDF backup simply holla, I'll hook a brother up.

For Asian providers use google translate or jot down on a piece of paper the translation. If the girl or mamasan don't dish out the info then sadly she may have left in bad terms or simply didn't return. You might have to start fresh with another provider.

Mongering 2plus yrs never needed this site till now. Been to every amp in area can offer some info pat med area. Looking for fav gal LeeLee last saw like 3wks ago anyone kno whereabouts wud appreciate. If need opine on rt 112 jus ask I go 2 x a month around hope this okay talk to me, tnx
Vinny how this site works is you post reviews when you can and not when people ask. In the simplest of terms its give and take. You give opinions (reviews) and in turn you get to read other's opinions (reviews). Or even simpler since you said your english isn't that good its called sharing.

LOL. I think vinny's English is fine. (The reference to "poor English" was made about the AMP girls, not himself.) It appears that he's posting using a mobile phone so he's keeping it short, but not sweet. His problem appears to be in not understanding how UG works, as Mikeinli pointed out.

But he should be okay. Lovelight is going to take him to the therapist on 112 and then over to see Brandy or Mandy or Candy or one of his other ATFs.

I am looking for my fave girl, LiLi(or LeeLee), was working @ Gi Gong Relax Bodyrub spa on 112, left the place appox. last week of July. Hope someone here knows something about her whereabouts; tried asking other girls at amp, but because poor english can't find info, so i hope i get some help here. Ive been most every amp on 112, if anyone has ??s...TY
Vinny, re- post your question about LiLi in this section - http://utopiaguide.com/forums/forums/in-search-of.66/ - using this headline as follows:
Qi Gong Asian Spa 631-289-2469 Rt. 112, Medford
and then this posting:
I am looking for my fave girl, LiLi (or LeeLee). She was working @ Qi Gong Relax Bodyrub spa on 112, left the place appox. last week of July. Hope someone here knows something about her whereabouts; tried asking other girls at amp, but because of their poor english can't find info, so i hope i get some help here. TY

LOL. I think vinny's English is fine. (The reference to "poor English" was made about the AMP girls, not himself.) It appears that he's posting using a mobile phone so he's keeping it short, but not sweet. His problem appears to be in not understanding how UG works, as Mikeinli pointed out.

But he should be okay. Lovelight is going to take him to the therapist on 112 and then over to see Brandy or Mandy or Candy or one of his other ATFs.
I know he was referring to AMP girls - just thought it funny when people user their phones especially guys with fat fingers like me) to post online how grammar, spelling and wording gets screwed up (ok - so I have a weird sense of humor).

I know he was referring to AMP girls - just thought it funny when people user their phones especially guys with fat fingers like me) to post online how grammar, spelling and wording gets screwed up (ok - so I have a weird sense of humor).
I think the problem is with cell phones is mostly due to autocorrect's attempts at thinking it knows what we're trying to say. Either that or it's a ploy by Siri to circumvent us hobbyists for dogging around on women.

Fat fingers and auto correct always comes up with the weirdest words of phrases on my phone.

I think the problem is with cell phones is mostly due to autocorrect's attempts at thinking it knows what we're trying to say. Either that or it's a ploy by Siri to circumvent us hobbyists for dogging around on women.
Siri and a New Yawk accent don't' work well together.

Thank you Banacek for your help, have done so; TY to all others for their help and kind understandings. Never new this board existed until I began web search to try n find info for help, I will try n be a benefit to the community, just need alittle time & direction. Never thought about writing a review but will try again in near future, will leave the accent off, hope I can improve..

Ya phones will do that to you. If you were in the Suffolk area, there are a few good places, and providers you just have to read some of posts. There are some to be avoided as well.