New guy on the block

hey all,

Really great reviews on this site.

I been visiting a few spots since last year. Really began this hobby just out of boredom and curiosity. I started along grand ave and then on queens Blvd basements.. Nothing to brag about, had some old lady's feel me up lol

But then I ended up in flushing.. Had a few more experiences on bell Blvd, northern and nearby areas.. Also kinda sub par stuff. The best experience I've had was the fast house off under hill.. But I always felt like I was being watched going in and coming out..

U guys use a lot of abbreviations and I'm curious to know what SA is, if someone can pm me I would appreciate that.

Now that I am apart of this forum I will leave my reviews more frequently.

Wow lots of rules. Thanks for the heads up.

I been spending a few days searching for the meaning of what SA. Some ppl said they message girls on there etc I was just curious to find out because through all my investigating I still can't find my answer.

Appreciate the help. I'll continue searching. I learned the meaning of other abbreviations acronyms or whatever.. But this SA is so fucking elusive lol

Please excuse my first post to be question. I will post my review of the next place I visit for sure.

Cheers

Somewhere in the rules is a note about not mentioning other sites .the initials you posted refer to one of these other sites. Also the "in search of" thread is the " question " thread but also has format rules as well .