New girl at Callowhill (a little long)

Had a few drinks after work and was feeling amorous. Called Pine but my fave Casey wasn't working. On a whim, called the old Jewels number, but it wasn't working. So I took the ride to Da Hill.
On the advice of biggod, asked for Linda but was told she is in Korea for 2 weeks. Mamasan recommended Laura (Mamasan was sporting serious headlights and for one crazy moment, I almost propositioned her).
Laura claimed it was her 1st day but she had all the moves. A little less liberal than some (special and BBBJ were brief at best and no DFK). She did spend a lot of time with her tongue in my ear which was a nice touch. Almost didn't notice her slip the condom on with her mouth. Recipricated on the massage which was well received. Moved on to delicious DATY and if she didn't get wet almost to the point of gushing, I would have sworn it was poorly faked. Begged for mish and she was wonderfully tight (and I am by no means large). Was almost like getting a HJ from a pussy, she moved so well. Would certainly repeat and if she gets as liberal as some of her friends, may have to ask for my own parking space.
BTW as I was parking I saw one of the girls with what looked like her boyfriend. This girl had the most beatiful face I have seen there. Will have to look for her next time.

1442 Callowhill St, Philly. .5$ to the house, $ tip to the girl. Do a search and you'll find a load of reviews.

Go to Superpages.com and look up Callowhill Center for phone # and map directions.

e

(Mamasan was sporting serious headlights and for one crazy moment, I almost propositioned her)

If that is even remotely true, we don't share the same tastes in women. Nevertheless, I'd love an objective description of Laura's looks, body type, size, age, etc. I hope to be stopping by soon. As of now I may ask for yume (sp).

Thanks.

Laura's Looks

Laura is average for Da Hill as far as looks go. Typical body, flat stomach, nice ass, a little bigger on top than most.
If you go mowogman, you will realize that this mamasan is probably younger than at least half the girls there. Not as hard on the eyes as most mamasans you will encounter.