new florida board-thebagmanboards.net

I want to thank slinkybender for allowing me to notify the florida clan that I have opened a new board called;

www.thebagmanboards.net

We are just starting off this venture into the unknown with a South Florida board and will add a Central and North Florida board in due time.

It's nice to know that different boards can get along.

thanks
bagman

Board will be back asap

Seems I picked the wrong web host person. The original person had offered to host my site for free and even sent me a dont worry type email saying stuff like I will never do anything blah blah blah trust me....

I dont know much-ok next to anything about- changing stuff on a website and he wasnt allowing anyone else to do changes to the site except himself hence he had promised to give me my own server and some people would then be able to clean up and add banners for me-who I trust. It had gotten to the point where we wasnt doing any changes at all and the site was supposed to be moved yesterday. yesterdaymorning he again said yesterday.

Late yesterday afternoon he called me and said there was a problem and it wouldnt be till Monday and we discussed an issiue brought up by someone else and some other things and we hung up like normal.

Last night and with no warning whatsoever he pulled/killed/deleted/sabatoged my site and then when I tried to call him he refused to answer my calls and finally responded to a few emails with a nasty email or three explaining he DON'T like me NO MORE....and he has refused to reopen the board so the board could be transferred intact.

Anyway I'm waiting to get some information from the board place to download a fresh board,the url has already been transfered and the site will go back up with a new webhost. 100's of hours of work are out the window grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bagman