New AMP Deer Park on CL

Saw the ad for massage in Deer Park seeing I pass thru there alot decided to call. Made appt when I showed up woman answering door was a little scarey, at least 50 and to use the word chubby is being generous told me to come in but I was about to leave when she calls in back and " Linda " appears after seeing first woman Linda was looking good shes probably in her late 30s, slim and dressed nicely. Took the hour hoping for a good massage. Recieved a very good massage which included a lot of stretching it was so good that at this point I was thinking no extras were to be had as she kept towel on some part of my body at all times and never even glanced the boys. When she started her feathery touch she finally removes the towel and starts with the assplay and reaches under for a few touches. On the flip she says you want and points, gets the oil and gives a very nice ending non rushed and not in the least bit mechanical. roaming otc without a problem both up and down however she was wearing some sort of body armor and you cant get to the girls from under her shirt she did eventually let me take them out from the top this was only possible because they were small but she had the biggest nipples Ive ever seen. YMMV here but I dont think anything else is on the menu. I asked maybe next time and recieved the usual we see. total .60 and .20 tip funny thing she would not take tip pointed to table and said leave there please, never had that at an amp. May repeat like I said very good massage and HE. Phone 516 506 2911 old medical building enter in front 1st door on left look for white bell on frame 1755 D P A

Last edited:
May make a visit there tomorrow

I was at a funeral today right next door today to 1755. Had I know, I would have stopped in afterwards to de-stress !

Im surprised the Phone # is 516. That area is 631.

I was at a funeral today right next door today to 1755. Had I know, I would have stopped in afterwards to de-stress !
Im surprised the Phone # is 516. That area is 631.
and if the mamsan was from Queens or Manhattan maybe her cell phone would have started with 212, 646, 718, 347 or 917. When these places need to pack up and move they usually take the phone # with. Perfect example ... 516-603-0186 from Wantagh, Farmingdale, Smithtown. NEXT?!

Saw the ad for massage in Deer Park seeing I pass thru there alot decided to call. Made appt when I showed up woman answering door was a little scarey, at least 50 and to use the word chubby is being generous told me to come in but I was about to leave when she calls in back and " Linda " appears after seeing first woman Linda was looking good shes probably in her late 30s, slim and dressed nicely. Took the hour hoping for a good massage. Recieved a very good massage which included a lot of stretching it was so good that at this point I was thinking no extras were to be had as she kept towel on some part of my body at all times and never even glanced the boys. When she started her feathery touch she finally removes the towel and starts with the assplay and reaches under for a few touches. On the flip she says you want and points, gets the oil and gives a very nice ending non rushed and not in the least bit mechanical. roaming otc without a problem both up and down however she was wearing some sort of body armor and you cant get to the girls from under her shirt she did eventually let me take them out from the top this was only possible because they were small but she had the biggest nipples Ive ever seen. YMMV here but I dont think anything else is on the menu. I asked maybe next time and recieved the usual we see. total .60 and .20 tip funny thing she would not take tip pointed to table and said leave there please, never had that at an amp. May repeat like I said very good massage and HE. Phone 516 506 2911 old medical building enter in front 1st door on left look for white bell on frame 1755 D P A
You know what I really hate? It's when I finally decide to visit one of these freaking places 'cause I know it's new and someone here hits it up before I do. I'm feeling the old AMP habit pulling me back little by little.

Just for the record, shark, 'we see' is always better than 'you do'.

Nice review, BTW.
G

also worthy of mention is that the tables are padded its almost like you are on a mattress, super comfortable. I agree we see is much better than you do.