New additions at Nicole Rio's

Client Screening ?

Nicole Rio http:/www.nicolerio.com seems to do "some" client screening. I'm always leery about giving out my personal info no matter how little is required as I value my privacy. even though I'm single, I am overly cautious most times so maybe I'm overdoing it. I have given out my work phone # with some trepedation ion two instances. I haven't had any negative reprecussions from giving out my work#, but I try to avoid it if possible.

My question is; I think Nicole Rio's is a safe bet when giving out personal info. Am I right ?

Many thanks
Peace out
C

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
No Problem!

Casper, no need to worry about info- Nikki is very reliable and discrete in this area! She has never sent me anyone bad yet!!

Nicole Rio's

By all means you can certainly trust Niki. I have had the pleasure of visiting her great establishment recently. It is safe, discrete, and of high quality.

Great visit

Well I took the plunge and visited Nicole's today. Oddly enough it was in the same building and floor as another establishment I visited (thank goodness I got better results). I opted to ask for a shower first but i think they may prefer you do that anyway, maybe house rules.

Lauren/Niki were very helpful and the process was a breeze. I met with Margo 5'8"ish South American hottie B cups. Very very nice body. Great massage (maybe best I ever had) and what an easy gal to like. Light French ,BBBJ,one cup not sure if more cups may be had/hr.

Very good experience, one I will eventually replicate, with a few more gals to get a feel of the rest of the talent there.

BIG THUMBS UP and thanks to the peeps of Nicole's.

Peace out
C

[Edited by Casper on 03-27-2001 at 10:19 PM]

Fumpton
I have a couple of Major reasons why I dont post pictures of my friends on my web page. But one of them is that some girls may decide to work for a month or two then quit then decide to come back after a few weeks. This happens a lot and it turns out to be a maintenance nightmare adding deleting the picture's I found that it is easier to just send out the photo's via email when some one requests it. There is another reason that I will explain in a email to you. SO hold on it's comming :).

Response to Nicole

Whatever, your reasons may be, I am certain that they are very good ones. Just to make this perfectly clear, from first-hand experience-Niki and Lauren run a Top Notch Place. The girls are amazing, and the place is warm and friendly. The treatment-is A#1.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Rooster Cogburn couldn't be more correct!

They sure have taken care of me numerous times. I give them exact specifications what I need and they come thru 100% of the time!!

Elaine is back @ Nicoles

I you ever wondered what the Scott's wear under thier kilts then look no further. Elaine is back 5'7, 125, 36c- 24-36, Gfe Big blonde and Scottish and she makes a mean Hagis or mince and totties. She would be more that happy to show you what's under her kilt :). drop me a line for her schedule
Lauren for Nicole

JohnJ

Repentant Sinner
New Hobbyist....

HI all...

I am still new to the message boards in fact this is first post. Seems Nicole Rio's has a wonderful disposition. I have been quite hesitant to call on any provider yet as I am not sure what to expect or what could/should be expected of me. Is it improper to call and ask specific questions. Is Email better?

I have two somewhat sophmoric questions.

I was wondering what general location is nicole rio located?

and
Where I can pick up a dictionary that translates the acronyms I see posted constantly.....

ex.

GFE
BBJJ (I have an idea..though not sure)
BBJJTC
DATY
etc etc

If this is too much info for message board I would be very greatful if someone could simply email it to me at JohnGCNY@Yahoo.com

Best wishes to all...

JohnJ

JohnJ

Repentant Sinner
Thanks... : )

Rooster....

Thanks for all the info... I think I got all the acronyms down. Your info was a great start. Now its time to follow through on my part.

Here goes nothing....

JohnJ

Asian girl Now @ Nicole Rio's

Fate has smiled on us again and provided us with a lovely Asian GFE "May" . She is a 25 y/o Slim, warm, Asian American Gfe and is dynamite in session. Once again the pics will be forth coming so bear with us. But she is the real deal. I will stake my rep on that.
Lauren