never can find a true non-pro

New ad strategies

Originally posted by BklynBoy
BTW, I’ve been placing a very generic ad lately when trolling CL
I just started running a relatively terse ad (short subject line, only three lines of text) alongside my standard, somewhat wordy ad. So far the shorter version appears to be outpulling the lengthier version by a pretty good margin.

before the internet was so widely understood, at least to the point of having a Craigs list as a viable place to hunt, if one had balls, and wanted to land something close, I once posted an ad in a local free giveaway paper.....like a pennysaver, all have personal sections in theback, now mostly accessible through internet, but back then, you called and used a phone code...
if you want a real non pro, perhaps an unhappy sexually unsatisfied 32 y/o soccer mom, put an ad in one....
Make it simple......MM lonely during daytime. Seeking similar in MF or SF. Race unimportant. Discretion guaranteed....hey its like 25 bucks a month, and if you get one or two responses, youll find what you want.(now its easier, with cells and every female has her own ***** addy.)

Trolling aol chatrooms can take 1000s of hours.

Last edited:
I offer XMas money

Tis the season, so I placed an ad offered extra cash for XMas for the right gal.

I got one reply, a semi pro who I've yet to hook up with. We agreed to me getting the room and $.5 for the deed. When she admitted to having done this before it turned me off.

The thrill was going to be meeting a true non pro....never dawned on me the sex might suck.

When will you guys realize...

that there is no such thing...there are just newbies and old timers...its the search for the holy grail ....11/2 years ago i wanted 130 hr...i was happy to spend some time, I still don't watch the clock closely but why settle???a prostitute is a prostitute. even wifey sucks for security... its all degrees

Thats how this works????

I guess I should have booting the wifey out years ago. If more wifes sucked cock, there would be less need for trolling CL.

My holy grail is not turing out some milf looking some car money, its finding a REAL bi chick who wants to share her GF with me.