never can find a true non-pro

I have posted ads in both the CE and ES sections of craigs list and the only replies I ever recieve are from women who spend all day spamming the board anyway.

How many guys have gotten a true non-pro. The kind of women who just needs help paying the rent or buying books for the semester. Or maybe she just heard she could make some money and is testing the waters because she has expensive tastes.

Lets here your true non-pro stories.

A friend of mine who used to post here regularly once referred to me on this board with this moniker and so I thought it was fitting to use it for my first post in this section.

CL is still a treasure trove of non pros, semi pros and part time dabblers. I've been with lots of first timers and girls with very little mileage in the commercial sex game. These girls have ranged in looks from 5's through 9's and I don't mean a Julie's 9 or a New Jersey 10 (girls who are 5's but do BBFS).

I have been with models including a true Ford model, hot young college girls, and women with careers who want some steady cash on the side. For obvious reasons, describing these encounters in detail would violate the privacy of those women and may come back to bite me in the ass.

I agree with the moderator that there are many girls who decieve themselves into thinkiing they are not pros when their behaviour belies that conception but I think the majority of the girls I've seen don't fall into that category. Many of them come and go in this business before you can bat an eye.

There are also many pros who masquerade as non pros (such as the girl who post between 3-5 ads per day with the title "NON PRO" ). Reading the board carefully helps to select out those girls. There are also girls who may not currently be full time prostitutes but who have worked on and off in the business and so have more of a pro outlook than the very part time girls I referred to in my 2nd paragraph.

Of late it's become harder to find CL treasuress because of the increasingly ever present noise of agency's, pimped out girls, and pros who have come to dominate ES. Regardless of that they are still there to be found if you are a patient and clever prospector. I will be fucking a verrrry hot CL girl tonight who is probably exclusive to me or at most sees one or two other guys. Later this weekend I expect to see someone who gives all signs of being a first timer. So, my friends, seek and ye shall find!

They are out there...

My very first post in ES yielded a first-timer who in many ways was the perfect CL "catch" - white collar professional, quite possibly makes more than I do, owns her own apartment which must be close to $500K, but loves the city and loves to spend money and probably gets off on the naughty aspect of things to some extent.

Thing is (and this happens with non-pros) she wasn't all that great at sex. The second woman I met (this was from my third or fourth post) was not a first-timer, but very UTR and limited volume - probably sees no more than one or two guys/week. And she is better at sex than anyone I've met in my entire life.

I've only been doing this since late August and I've already met three women who fit my definition of non-pro and who range in talent from interesting to mind-blowing, plus I've got two more "on deck" that I can't seem to find the time or money to hook up with. So keep trying, or try something different, 'cause they are out there.

my cl experiences, some can be backed by well known posters on this board, they know how I happenned upon these girls.
My favorite, college girl, 400 bucks, 3 hours, clock was never looked at, 6 months straight I went with her. She was no model, average college girl. slim, tall, intelligent, enjoyed sex, I always had to get her off. Im a nice guy, I ate alot of pussy at the Kew.
The draw for me with her was the unlimited anal sex.
She left for a while, and jsut had a bad breakup with her longtime bf, who knew about me. Now shes really broke, and I had to see her again, even though I offered her 500 bucks just to get through a rough time, didnt ask her for sex, she got a loan from her mother out west. I saw her a few more times. Were done.
She had sex with 3 -5 men Id guess for money.(3 from Utopia)

My ad caught me a nice pic of blondish 32ish chubby girl.
I met her a TGIF, she was a whale. a real honest to god, 375 pounder. even I wouldnt fuck her, but her pics looked good
We ate, she ate, she ate again, and put down 3 deserts. I paid, and we left full, but never did call again.

Next girl

next girl, uws, had a hard time convincing her to come to kew, I paid everything. she was old, around 40, ok looking, I wasnt into her, not worth the money. I think shes been around the block but said I was the second old guy shed do for money.

Got anotherhit from a real good looking young girl, after she trusted me, she sent me her online portfolio, from a place called Musecube.com
Nice body, great face, not model stuff, but above average. I wanted to nail this one.
she wanted a sugar daddy. she wanted to go to school or acting classes and not be bothered by bills. She wanted 5 grand a month, I talked her down to 3500, and limited the time Id see her, maybe a few times early in days during the week.
Id be sitting out in Huntington, in the coffee shop with her, and when we were about to head over to jericho to get a room, she start with the money stuff again. I told her Id give it to her weekly, so either of us could walk at any time and not feel slighted or ripped off. I never fucked her. She couldnt handle it.

you know, Katie from AATR told me I was her first client to pay her for sex. she swore, she said shes slept with older men, but not for money. Now that would be a score.

I think CL is polluted now. Pros attack all posts.

i have fucked 3 really fat slobs off of AOL chatrooms.
Easy enough. Meet, met in parking lots, right into the Diplomat, nto the best sex, but free. these fatsos just lie there like dead meat. but hey, it was free, and I was horny. I stopped looking on AOL.

Originally posted by BigMadM
She had sex with 3 -5 men Id guess for money.(3 from Utopia)
Next girl
What other reason would sweet young things have for letting a fat old slob like me slobber all over her.

Originally posted by imaginess
I have posted ads in both the CE and ES sections of craigs list and the only replies I ever recieve are from women who spend all day spamming the board anyway.

How many guys have gotten a true non-pro. The kind of women who just needs help paying the rent or buying books for the semester. Or maybe she just heard she could make some money and is testing the waters because she has expensive tastes.

Lets here your true non-pro stories.
I actually got a non pro. She was a fat chinese girl from Flushing. She used to post under "Asian non pro Queens only- 18 years old" . She was truely 18 yo (maybe younger) but she was fat and dont know what to do in bed. So I had my ways with her, but I couldnt get over her look, not pretty!

Last edited:
non-pro or semi-pro or newly pro on CL

True there's a lot pros spamming the living daylights out of CL allday long. On the other hand, if one is persistent, there can be some quite interesting experiences to be had. I have trolled cl from time to time looking for girls in need of financial assistance, rather than regular pros. Have hooked up with 2 college girls needing tuition assitance. Last year, one was a 23 year old NYU girl, tall, thin, blond, nice ass, sort of Kate Hudson look alike. I gave her 275 and spent nearly two hours, excellent dfk, bbbj, digits in every hole...cfs, and she even suggested greek. "it's a really tight hole," she said. Tried for follow ups but she had gotten past her financial need and declined. Now graduated.

Over the summer I met a 42 year old single mom, looking to supplement her parttime job and alimony. She said she had done a mutual beneficial thing one time before with a long time family friend. Genuine non pro. We met for coffee two or three times while she thought about it. Then she got cold feet and almost backed out, then decided she could trust me, that I wouldn't hurt her. We finally got together...okay body, nice butt, smallish tits, but pert nipples...she wasn't that great in bed, wasn't sure what to do, fairly good oral skills, but not too imaginative fucking-wise, only into mish. Was afraid to dfk. Gave her 200 but not interested in follow up.

More recently hooked up with incredible 22 y.o. blond Daniela, luscious 34Cs (I reviewed her with tel number in Sasha thread earlier this week). She has a bunch of ads on cl -- student needs help with the rent like that...asks 225 in the ad, but got her to settle for 200. Been advertising for about three weeks, she said I was her 5th guy. Real neophyte, didn't want to kiss, then agreed to but, not tongue, but then I managed some tongue, and she giggled. didn't want me finger her "coochie" or a-hole. Gave incredible cbj, then the best cfs i have had in months, pussy so tight, so young and firm a body to hold...Christ i'm getting hard just writing about it. I mean i still have a smile on my face.

I gave her advice about being careful. So anyway, CL is filled with spam, it's true, but patience can pay off.

jruder

I've hooked up with several NYU students

It takes time but if you're bored at work check out the postings and sometimes you get lucky. Recently hooked up with a 22 yrs old NYU student, she needed rent money and stayed at my place for 3 hours only $$ was nice looking not gorgeous but nice figure.

Another time I hooked up with a "model" in need of money this was a true non pro $ for massage ended up fucking her after a couple of drinks, this was a wild time and we both enjoyed it. She spent the night later I saw that she started to post more often and suddenly became a pro...I guess I was her first since she didn't charge me a lot. I gave her a total of $1/2 and she was happy. now she gets $$$$

There are couple of girls who post periodically and I haven't been able to get together with them mainly because of scheduling reasons.

For the most part if you send them your PIC they feel more comfortable, I'm in good shape, tall and not bad on the eyes, live in a nice building on the East Side so that helps also.

Re: I've hooked up with several NYU students

Originally posted by sxymodrfokr
I'm in good shape, tall and not bad on the eyes, live in a nice building on the East Side so that helps also.
Im old, fat, and not in the best shape, and I found most non pros like this alot. It has an "air" of sincerity and desperation, and they feel at ease(or at least this time not taken for a fool)with a pathetic loser that wants to pay them for something they normally give away free to all the pathetic losers they meet in real life.
Damn, I really like what I just posted.

Last edited:
Re: Re: I've hooked up with several NYU students

Im old, fat, and not in the best shape, and I found most non pros like this alot. It has an "air" of sincerity and desperation, and they feel at ease(or at least this time not taken for a fool)with a pathetic loser that wants to pay them for something they normally give away free to all the pathetic losers they meet in real life.
me too
ahh, the sweet scent of desperation

Re: Re: I've hooked up with several NYU students

I've found that most of the non pro's I've been with want a picture and do care what you look like but then again if a piece of ass is all you're looking for and looks don't count, there are plenty of old fat whores in bars looking for some cock and they are FREE. On the other hand some of those girls that do give it away to every pathetic loser they meet in real life! Don't give it away to fat ugly desperate pathetic losers that are willing to pay for it as well. Some of the pussy we get for free comes with baggage and perhaps this is why we rather pay! We pay either way.

After reading this thread, my faith in CL has been revived!

thank you gentlemen

About 18 months ago, I got some nice non-pro monkeyhole by offering to barter an iPod for some nasty sex. It worked out quite well. But now every ho has an ipod, so it doesn't work.

Recently, I have found 2 (to the best of my knowledge non pro women). Both were in their early 20’s, a little overweight (but not massive, more like could use lose 15-20lbs, but then again, so can I) and verrrrrrrry nervous about the process. One was Asian; one was Eastern European of some kind. They were reasonably priced, clean and healthy looking. It was relatively easy to arrange a meet, both of them met right after work. The problem? Neither of them could really fuck; it was like deflowering some scared college freshman who decided it was time and you were the lucky guy. The bj’s were like a cat licking it’s paw, the shtupping was straight up missionary; two women, from 2 entirely different cultures, just laid in bed like a fuckin’ piece of baccala . There is a lot to be said about getting a pro; I spent hours communicating with these women, placing ads, screening out the pro’s and the tv’s, and then when you finally get together…nothing much. At least a reputable pro brings a certain “work ethic” to the session. I don’t need a love affair; I just wanna fuck like a beast, shower and go home. Sometimes, a quick call to a Fiorella or someone similar is better than anything else…but, of course, I’ll still be chasing the “Holy Grail” of non pro CL poon just like the rest of you guys!! I’ve had one great one (reviewed elsewhere) and it’s the one that keeps me going.

BTW, I’ve been placing a very generic ad lately when trolling CL and it catches way more responses from dabblers than any carefully crafted clever attempts I’ve tried in the past. My most successful post was worded something like “Caring guy has $ for female for night time fun”

Originally posted by BklynBoy
The problem? Neither of them could really fuck
I'm working on one right now that has a high probability of ending up in this same category (and when I say working I mean working - half a dozen ******s, one phone call, at least 90 minutes of IM's, and a no show meeting due to "family emergency"). On top of all that, she claims (and I believe her) that this will be her first commercial sex experience.

At one point I sat back and asked myself, is there any shred of evidence to suggest that this woman will be even remotely good in the sack? The answer is no...but the thrill of the chase (and the mystique of a first-timer) is just too much for this boy to pass up (even though I'm short of funds and about a week overdue for my monthly visit to my ATF regular).

Go figure...

Good point

very good point guys! at some point or another we're better off paying for a pro that knows what she's doing. The only difference is that the Non-pro is not watching the clock. My few experiences lasted several hours and if we factor in the $ it comes to less than $75 per hour.

insigth to the massive amounts of adds on CL

while with that nasty ho Taylor the redhead from houston, we talked about some stuff, CL specifically. Apparently she met "Craig" somehow thru her swinging partners and she went on and on about him and how cool he was etc etc. she then went on to say how her friend turned her onto CL, that it was "cheap" to post and easy to use.
so i said to her, cheap? isn't it free to post on CL?" thinking someone was getitng over on her...

she answered that there are people out there that post the ads for the girls, for a fee, and they keep posting all day long to keep the ads at the top of the page.

so, odds are in your favoer that if you see an ad all day long and you rarely have to go to page 2 to see it, that its a pro using a posting service...

hope this helps SOMEONE...im done with CL, will only use it for new massage places, no more FS from CL for me...