Nessa 516-400-6882 Huntington

I've seen the ads, and the pics look intriguing, but a bit far to do on a whim. Did a search of name and number on here, and found one passing reference but nothing else. Th

I saw her this past Friday night. 140 1/2 hr full service.

The pictures are accurate. What’s hidden is that she has a horrible case of meth mouth. Teeth rotted and falling out. Great body, big nice D’s nice clean skin. Big Blue eyes. Nice blonde hair. And a mouth from a walking dead zombie. Her nipples were super dark and super sensitive. And she had a bump in her belly. Possibly preggo. Fetish conquered

Since her mouth looks it’s seen better days, I opted full coverage on everything. CBJ skills were very very good. Her fully shaved kitty was tight. CBJ to Mish to lazy doggie back to Mish and then I erupted in the bag inside of her..... I didn’t DATY, wasn’t brave enough ...

She’s in the worst of the local motels along Jericho Tpke in Huntington (The Budget). Room was super smoky but not filthy. Carpet felt skeevy.

Just my opinion. She’s worth the trip if you’re running out of options.

i reviewed this girl months ago from last summer
under old # 631-606-0990
having seen her then and saw her again last week.... as not much to choose from here near huntington, she is heading down a dark path.
really not what i saw over the summer anymore sadly aside from the teeth or whats left of them unfortunately.
99% she is preggo.

Was about to post a separate review of her since there wasnt a thread on her a few days ago, but i just searched and saw this opened up. Sigh. Guess i'll have to pop my new post cherry another time. Here's the review I was gonna post.

I found her ad on the usual site that shall not be named, she seemed attractive based on the photos, and the price was cheap for a bbj ss (60). I hit her up this past saturday, it took her around an hour and half to get back to me. She quoted me 100/140, and when i said the ad stated 60, she countered with 80 as she “forgot to take the ad down”. Fine. asks if I’m leo, i say no, and she gives me the address for a budget inn off jericho and i headed over. Told her i would be there in about 20 mins.

25 mins later, i get there, being sure to drive past first to check it out for uncle leo and after seeing coast as clear i drove down the very steep, definitely not wheelchair accessible driveway to the parking lot, texted I’m there, and she replies that I was faster than 20 mins and that she was showering and to give her 4 minutes. I say ok, and from my corner of the lot proceed to watch a very large black man go into the corner room. I watch as a thin white chick pops out of the door and puts an envelope in a box outside the door. She texts me 10 min later that if i wait another 6 minutes she’ll it for 60. Cool, i wait, obviously knowing she double booked me and i’ll be getting sloppy seconds. While I’m waiting, i watch as a thin black dude in a camo jacket comes walking down the driveway an around to the corner room, collects the envelope and walks away. Guess that’s her pimp. Great. I text back asking if i can use her bathroom first, not just because i shouldn’t have drank that big gulp in my cupholder, but to be sure theres not another pimp her bathroom. She texts back hi, asks again if i’m leo. and i then watch this first black dude leave the room and get into a tiny sedan that i’m not entirely sure how it’s comfortable for him to drive, he drives a way then she gives me the room number which, surprise surprise, is the corner room.

I knock on the door, she lets me in, and I ask to use the bathroom, which the door was open when i entered. I get in, close the door as I get pee shy. Look around, 2 tooth brushes. Nobody in the shower, looks like the camo jacket guy is her only pimp. I pee, of course no hand soap to wash my hands, and i come back into the room, give her the dono of 60 and get undressed. Let me describe her now before i continue. She’s short, maybe 5'4, thin, platinum blonde in a bun, with drawn on whybrows, face covered in makeup. Clearly, she didn’t shower. Wearing a silk night gown Didn’t see any track marks on arms. I lay on bed, she gets between my legs asks if I’m clean, and takes my flaccid dick in her mouth sucking it like a lollipop. wasn’t long before I’m at full mast, and she’s going to town, lots of suction, lots of spit. No ball play unfortunately. I tried playing with her her tits but she says she doesn’t like her nipples touched. Sigh. Didnt try grabbing her hair because tbh if nipples are off the table her hair is too. I get into it, get kinda close, and she switched to using her hands.

Me, being stupid an thinking with my second head disregarding that i can’t touch her boobs, and the fact that i haven’t fucked anyone since sophia at commack in november, i asked how much to fuck. She quotes 140, i counter with 110, as i only had another 50 on me. She agrees, requires payment upfront, i oblige and she gets a rubber. She lays on her back, doesn’t take the night gown off i get between her, try to put her leg up on my shoulder to make it more comfortable for me, but she refuses and insist her legs stay down. She asks me to go easy, i slip in, work up to pounding her. Which was ok, but a bit uncomfortable for me because of her height. Started to smell the smell of an unclean pussy, thankful i didn’t have the desire to eat her out. I slipped out, she said ouch, and i tried to get her flip to doggy as thats usually more comfortable for me. She says “no baby your cock is too big, i’m going to have to finish you off some other way”. Damnit 50 bucks for a handful of thrusts.

I lay on my back, she starts giving me a cbj now, not taking off the condom even tho we started with a bbj, which feels crappy now, she then starts telling me i need to hurry up because she normally charges a lot more than what I paid, i take over and start jerking myself off. She gets off to the side of me, spreads her legs and starts playing with her pussy and says "does this help?” Tbh i said nothing, because what i really wanted to say, that no, it doesn’t help, what would help is if you let me fuck it instead. I blow on myself, she gets up, gets baby wipes, gives me some to clean myself, watch as she wipes her pussy with one, then she has me throw the wipes in a bag in the corner.

I get dressed, she asks how old i am/where I’m from, then she grabs a beer and starts drinking it. Also heard her start sniffling, she had the coke sniffles probably. she lets me out and i sit in my car for a minute before leaving. As I’m driving out, i pass her pimp walking down the driveway, and we make awkward eye contact. Guess he’s sitting in a car nearby somewhere.

Overall, paid 60+50 for 110 total. Room didnt smell of smoke, but my clothes sure as hell did when i put them back on. Nothing a trip home with the windows down wont fix. Wouldn’t see her again, she really wasn’t into the deed at all, and seemed pretty washed out. Should’ve went to queens instead.

Thank you, gents. Mojito, you have same impression of her teeth, a d overall looks to pics? My reading of above comments is," if you gotta go, go - but if there's something better....."

Thank you, gents. Mojito, you have same impression of her teeth, a d overall looks to pics? My reading of above comments is," if you gotta go, go - but if there's something better....."
Pics were accurate, but tbh i never saw her teeth. She didn’t smile or really even talk. Lack of teeth was probably why her bbj was decent lmao. But yes, you’re better off elsewhere

I also reviewed her in September in the Cheap Head Thread. She was using a different number but it is the same girl and pics. Laughed at ‘doesn’t like her nipples being touched’ because I got the same line of shit from her. I had her for 60 BBJ in green lawn/Huntington area and it was just a basic, mechanical rushed experience that I wouldn’t repeat. Like you I didn’t see her mouth and it was dark but others report a case of meth mouth like Bianaca in Northport. What is with the girls in this region? Must be smoking the same shit