Negril 2008 update

The scene has changed a tad since I was there last. I just returned:
The hardcore strip ho scene has shifted to Scrub-a-Dub, a bar-esque joint on the edge of town near a car wash. Think Club XXX a few years ago, but with even more of an edge. Very hot scene. Highly recommended for mostly p4p, but some nonpros be trolling too.

XXX was closed :( Club Galaxy on the 7-mile beach strip has changed its name to the Pleasure Club or some shit, and there is a seedy joint on the road to the west end cliffs called The G-Spot. Take-away hos ranging from fucking scary to do-able can be found. Tayon's bar on the same west end road trucks in hos for a "show" on Thurs. nights. Some seriously big-ass gals thunder-clapping giant chocolate cheeks.

Wednesdays on the Rocks is quite a local scene -- on the water's edge fenced in bar with a serious DJ and tons of local talent.
Thursday is Ladies Night at the most serious dance club -- The Jungle. Gals get in free before midnight, and the scene is wild. anybody who loves thick sistas is in for a treat of exposed, available flesh looking to hook up.
Reggae on the beach at 10pm most nights of the week, but it moves around (Bourbon Beach, Alfreds, etc.). Good diversion until the later, serious scene begins. But sometimes there are fine ladies there too. I know for sure ;)

Oh yeah, the rum is excellent, cold Red Stripe is fine, and sensi is everyFUKINwhere.

Last edited:
No kidding? When i was down there all i could get was Appleton.

I seem to remember the women being better looking than you mentioned. Do you think the talent has has gone downhill since your last trip?
I really like the overproof rum with Ting or freshly squeezed OJ, and the Appleton amber ain't bad either.

My tastes may be different in women too. I adore dark black gals with big asses, so I was in heaven. I saw fewer "bleachies" (ladies who lighten their skin with chemical products) on this trip, but I wasn't looking for them either. Fewer girls overall cuz my trip wuz after peak tourist season (which ends officially after April 15th).