Needle and threat

CANTHELPIT and UG...IT AINT SO!

RICHLOR. Read all of my posts, I have my own faves but don't play the pushing game. Just personal reccos. But if you're so quick to point the finger. Go ahead, have me booted.

UG, gents...I appreciate this service, and have drank from many a watering hole. but if jackasses like RICHLOR are going to play gestapo and brand whomever they want blindly, then by all means remove me, boot me, ban me. I will continue to enjoy this hobby on my own.

Last edited:
Yeah well at least half of my posts aren't for someone trying to extort the mongers on here and trying to make excuses why it happened. Sorry I don't monger as much as you claim to, but when I do and I post I keep my posts real.

wow, Richlor, you're definitely a sharp knife in the drawer aren't you. read all of my posts again. 'half', really? and 'real'? if your postings are real, then you're even more pathetic than i thought. if you need to validate any of my experiences, speak with SB, spa 21, and the others...they're familiar with me.

Last edited:
Dicklor...in addition, where did i make excuses? I simply stated what day i was with crystal. I am not apologizing for any politics that i have nothing to do with nor care to know about. Joanne pulled a bait and switch on me as well because i requested michelle to begin with.

Last edited:
Don't cry Restrepo Joanne will hook you up with 20 something I mean 40 something Crystal for playing shill. Maybe Crystal will let you scrape all the makeup off.