Nature Matters Review

So you had a good time with her i see, a 10?????

i hooked up with her some time ago, and the session was very lack luster and thats just me being nice! I'll give her her due on pricing, very competitive and relatively low compared to other providers. $60 BJ and $120 FS is fair. but the session was so mechanical...i never returned and wouldnt. She needs to put in her ad's that her BJ's are covered only as well so the guy knows up front whats offered. I would never repeat with nature matters waaay to mechanical for me to be spending my hard earned money on...she is the "wam bam thank you mame" type and i like to get the most bang for my buck! i left there thinking i should've put that $60 bucks in my gas tank!!!

i give her a 10 out of 10 on pricing

but i give her a 1 out of 10 on the session...

You rock girlfriend & loved it all,I'll see you soon ok
Your a ten in my book

funny,

she said that cliche' to me as well when i had mentioned that she was rather mechanical after the session. but whatever...just adding my 2 cents.

just wanted to drop my review on her as it was one of my more bad experiences in my mongering going's on stateside.

thats why i monger 99% of the time in Dominican Republic now. For $60 bucks down there i could have had a fantastic all nighter with a beautiful girl.

You get what you pay for

I actually appreciated your candid appraisal of Nature. I have never seen her, but did see her friend Storm.....once......once was just enough for the same reasons you stated. But I knew going in, that the price would limit the experience.

...thats why i monger 99% of the time in Dominican Republic now. For $60 bucks down there i could have had a fantastic all nighter with a beautiful girl.
I hear you buddy. Plus airfare, hotel, food.....etc.

She's Okay

I'm not a neophyte.

On paper, Nature Matters wouldn't normally appear on my radar screen. My preference is for slender and Asian. However, on Long Island "you can's always get what you want."

Last Sunday, after the Giants-Cowboys game, I started making calls. I went 0-for-12 on all points of the demographic curve and locations. Knowing that Nature advertized that she would be in Plainview and that she charges $60 for a CBJ, I called her.

Long story short, I booked an appointment and met her.

I have to say, after seeing several of her pix on the Net, she looks much nicer in person. And, she had a very sweet personality -- much nicer than expected.

In general, I thought the CBJ was good, especially considering it was $60. She's a real trooper because I'm not always an easy pop when covered. It's entirely possible that I could she her again.

Costs get passed up to the consumer (but isn't she doing the consuming). She had a last day on Long Island ad up last night , but has done that before and not gone anywhere. Her new girls Kandice and Monica Love are posting a higher pricing structure. If anyone call them I would mention knowing they are with Nature and would they honor her pricing. I have also noticed a drop or change in pricing on both of their ads!

Last edited: