Natalie 347-445-5368 massage massoquat toftt

Natalie, she posts massge, fetish friendly. Also always a second girl posts at same time so I figure there are two of them there. Pics are tgtbt but I figure they must be close or too many guys would run away....
I text, get. Response. Then I call too to hear how she sounds. Very nice,sexy, voice with little or no accent, sounds promising. Texts me address.
It is upstairs if some small office. As lush the door in, another dude is leaving and I get startled for a sec, he does to, then I carry on upstairs. For a sec I thought I should ask him for a review before I go in, lol....
Anyway, she opens the door quickly..
I see she is cute. Light brown skin, thin in some black heels and longiere, so I say hi and she shows me through the apartment to a back room with a door. Massage table.
Just a dirty towel on the table, truck nasty.
Wtf, I'm horny and need to blow.
I get undressed, she returns and asks about using oil. I pass, she finds some lotion.
I say let's start with the front. I dont really want a massage and would rather my cock not lay on that rag....
She starts a little shoulder massage and invites me to feel everywhere.
She gets to my cock since she sees it's big time ready and strokes nicely then gets on top for some grinding and sliding.
Pulls her pants to the side and her lips are rubbing my shaft but not penetrating.
Feels good.
She is 5.5. 120 pounds, soft a/b little titties and a tight little ass. I found her pretty sexy, like an 7.5 or even 8. Also she is clean and fresh. Not a drugged up skank which is too often doing incalls. I find these massage girls hotter usually, but of course the sex is missi g so you gotta think about what your in the. Mood for.... skanky ho pussy or hottie with a good hand...
I'm feeling good and ask her about her toy bag I see in the corner. Her add says fetish which is why I picked her.... She has some paddles and what not, pulls out a dildo and I get a condom I brought.
She lubes it up and she plays with my arse
We get that going wile her other hand is jerking my cock. A nice rhythm as I get ready to blast. A little dirty talk makes it hot
Feels good as i shoot my load.
A quick little cleaning up and I'm gone.
It was good, not rushed. Girl is pretty hot and willing to do what I wanted. I felt a little lacking without fucking that nice bod of hers, that would have been niiiice. Usually fs is. Not available in this type of setup, but I did not ask...
I got a fast,partially glimps of her friend as I left, she ran into a room and closed de door. Idk why... any way. She looked slightly heavier the. This one, with maybe better curves, hard to say..she was fast. Maybe they dont want to steal each other's bus ess? Idk
140 hhr.

billyS

Reign of Terror
You sure FS or bj is not on the menu?
What about daty.
Is this the place on a street parallel to the LIRR on the North side of the tracks?

Thanks for the review

billyS

Reign of Terror
So I guess the picture isn't accurate, I found the ad it seems to show a white woman in lingerie. She is thin though.
How long did she rub her pussy lips on your dick? If she does that to completion it might be worth it

Someone going by "naughty Jaz" who claims to be my "best kept secret" is advertising with this number now out of Ronkonkoma. 2 pics, white girl, both look like stock photos but no hits on reverse search so they might be flipped. Think maybe it's the other girl you saw @Yolo55 ?

is this still her number? I tried contacting and she replied I have a screenshot of the transcript but I do not know if I can post it But based on what went on I don't think that's her number anymore

Masapequa. I didn't try for fs but I doubt it available or affordable ifit iz
Nice detailed review. If you see her again you can always ask if FS is available. I suspect it is, especially for regular customers, because she hinted at it when "Pulls her pants to the side and her lips are rubbing my shaft but not penetrating." but may not be affordable, i.e., what you are willing to spend.
Ps. you "corrected" your misspelling of Massapequa with another misspelling. If you care the spell checker on UG flags it (it red underlines the word) so maybe you don't of the option ON?

Damn. I drove all night to Massoquat, a small town in the outskirts of the Yukon. I showed the picture around to everyone I met ( both of them, in a bar, that was a gas station, that was also the funeral parlor and sheriff's office). No luck at all. Then I read the thread more carefully. Read first: Drive second, Max...read first..drive second....( . pillage, then burn... ). MMNYC