Name that Bunny!

Debbie Harry was one of the most beautiful women in the world back in her heyday. Now, not so much.
I saw Blondie perform several times at CBGS's and other NYC clubs.

And I had two encounters of sorts with her.
The first was when Blondie was first starting out. I was involved in the music business and my partner called her up to talk to her about booking the band. She told him that she was getting laid and asked him to call back.
The second time was at a photo studio I worked at where she was being photographed. This was much later, back in her Deborah Harry period. She was out of shape and not at all attractive.

LOL, ya think? She's 73 now and was in her early 30's during her Blondie heyday. Have a heart!
I give her credit for allowing herself to be photographed like that. But there are many celebs in their 70's who aged better. Considering how beautiful she was back then, I'm surprised that her looks did not hold up as well as some others.

I give her credit for allowing herself to be photographed like that. But there are many celebs in their 70's who aged better. Considering how beautiful she was back then, I'm surprised that her looks did not hold up as well as some others.
you are assuming she allowed herself to be photographed. for all you know she was photo'ed under fluorescent lights or just got over the flu.

Here is a pic from 2017:
Debbie+Harry.jpg

Sometimes I wonder about the choices that women make - or don't make - to keep themselves looking young after the bloom is off the rose. Realizing she's in her seventies, Debbie Harry doesn't look that bad. I'll throw my two cents in for the best preserved female celebrity: Christie Brinkley - 64, and she still looks younger than her daughters.

Of course, we are not factoring in the plastic surgery possibilities that any of these celebs had or could have. That changes everything in any comparison.

Of course, we are not factoring in the plastic surgery possibilities that any of these celebs had or could have. That changes everything in any comparison.
This is entirely speculation on my part, but I would wager that most celebrities above a certain age who remain active in their profession have had some kind of cosmetic surgery.

They say when men age, they start to look like......................................... Gregory Peck.

When woman age, they start to look like...................................................Gregory Peck