Myrtle Beach Update

Back from the annual trip to the Land of Golf and Honeys. I can report that the MB scene is as active as ever - several new strip clubs open but our group stuck to the tried and true. Figured since golf season is here, I'd update.

Nuttin' Butt Horseplay is on 501. Not a topless joint - the action is in the back room. Very much a YMMV scene. fist night, Isis was giving our BBBJ in the back room. Dances back there are $30 plus whatever you tip her for the service. For 3 dances and a $30 tip, I got a terrific BBBJTCNQNS. VIP room is $150 for 10 minutes - simle math kept me out of there althoug the action was fine I understand from a buddy. Next night, the Butt was DEAD, and it was a Saturday. Not sure why.

Went across 501 to Fantails. Topless and lots of nekkid dancers walking around. Great talent but a hit or miss "extras" scene. Champagne room is $150, VIP upstairs $130, both about 10 minutes. Note: rumor is many girls there have STD's so bring protection if you're thinking more than HJ. Went upstairs in the very not-private VIP and got attempted HJ but too many people about for any sort of closure. Next night took a Brazilian with the best ass I've ever seen into very private Champagne room and got BJ. There is a back room for $30 dances and reports out of there are mixed. Many dancers were available and most were willing to do private shows in your condo later. Many Mexicans in the place which seemed to piss off dancers - every single one of them complained without provocation. Again, YMMV but more talent here if less privacy.

Happy hunting!