Myrtle Beach AMP's Where Have They Gone

Wish this board was more active as a Jersey Guy who enjoys the Myrtle Beach scene. Its been about 8 months since I have been down and noticed at least 4 AMP's that have closed up shop in that time span. Any idea whats up? New locations? Strip clubs continue to produce good action with the middle of the road clubs having the best results. Fantails continues to be my favorite, anything is possible.

Originally posted by Jerseysweetguy
Wish this board was more active as a Jersey Guy who enjoys the Myrtle Beach scene. Its been about 8 months since I have been down and noticed at least 4 AMP's that have closed up shop in that time span. Any idea whats up? New locations? Strip clubs continue to produce good action with the middle of the road clubs having the best results. Fantails continues to be my favorite, anything is possible.
JSG,

Not a big AMP type, my gig are the strip clubs, I believe they now have a chair with my name on it at Nuttin Butt Horseplay. I go to MB 3-4 times a year and will on occasion do the circuit, Sirens (Miss Kittys), Emerald City, Dierriers and Fantails and always end up back at Nuttin Butt. My last trip (couple of weeks ago) have produced many changes at Nuts and Butts. Two full stages and a larger lap dance area, Judy, the owner, pictured on the matchbook and the roadside billboard on 501, now dances there, and Tom, the new manager, is looking to do a VIP room.

If you become a regular, I find the diversity much greater than the others clubs, including a more relaxed atmosphere. If you're looking for a bj, this can be had, as can at most of the clubs there, but if you know the women, it can be had for much less hassle and $. I have also got to know some of the women on a personal level which opens other dorrs when I'm down there. Dinner dates, pig roast (no pun intended) and alot more personal attention. Fantails would be my second choice. Similar type environment, although the LD room is too bright, and many of the girls who leave or get fired from Butt Hut end up at Fantails. Chloe and Skyler were two of my favorites at NB that are now working at Fantails.

But the place to be after the clubs close in that area of 501 is a bar/grille named something like Ron Johns's. Its just east of NB/Fantails on the same service road of 501 as Fantails. All the girls from these clubs show up and are looking for some extra action. Some hunting is required, but if you see a girl that you treated special at the club, you in.

I, posted of this board several months ago and got no response. Our fellow UG'ers are missing out from some good action.

Happy Hunting

A Good Week Overall

Just wrapping up a week long trip and while the Amp scene was a bust had success at Nuttin Butt and Fantails. Nuttin Butt is far improved since the renovations and scored a couple of BBBJTC's over two visits. Fantails still provides me better results but as STEINBUSTER notes it seems to be where you get set up as a regular. Also Tried a local indepenent, Rose, out and proved to be a wonderful evening. I highly reccomend her and also suggest finding the local indies out opposed to the ripoff agencies. Truth is there are only a few down there and while the phone book shows probably 30 or more, they forward over to just a few people working the phones.

Big success of the week was a trip into Columbia where I was able to hook up with a sweet 20 year old just starting in the business. Probably the most genuinely naieve young lady I've spent time with but what a thrill taking the lead with a youngster. Look for Kiara on *** for more details. She has no phone but answers *****s. She also has a friend who she will team up with.

Lets hope something gets fired up here on the Carolina boards as there is so much more than golfing here and a very quick trip down from NJ from Atlantic City.

Names?

Any names you would care to provide for BBBJTC, or are they personal favorites of yours. Some of the dancers at NB only cater to their regulars for fear of LE.

BTW useful tidbit (found out after years of clubbing at MB), LE activity, while almost non-existant, does pick up before elections. Sometime around September of local elections, there are almost always a raid or two, to make a statement for the incumbent mayor. I might be mistaken but this year is election year. Clubs might become more careful, but indies will still be active.

steinbuster, jsg

looks like NB's is the place to be. What's the cost? Who are some of your favorites dancers? What's the best time to go? is it BYOB?

I probably headed down in june or july. dont know if that makes a difference or not.

NB has no cover and serves alcohol. Ladies will be mostly 5-6 and always a couple of 8's in the mix. Key is to blow off the less desirables that approach your table and catch a rap with one that catches your eye. I usually do back to back couch room dances at 20 each to show them I'm interested and have the cash. After she will rejoin you at your table. Thats where I usually go into the dumb mode about what goes on in the "other room" or up the stairs as most call it. Its just another room close to where you come in by the bar. From that conversation with her I firm up exactly what I can expect and negotiate price. Ive had it all there. I don't make a habit of getting names mostly in that I never can recall later anyway. Good bet is finding the Asian or Flips. Have fun!

Good advice. I'll follow that strategy and improvise if I have too. Asians aren't bad, but I'm into the good ole american women myself. What is the mix at NB's?

Originally posted by Jerseysweetguy
"other room" or up the stairs as most call it. Its just another room close to where you come in by the bar. From that conversation with her I firm up exactly what I can expect and negotiate price. Ive had it all there. I don't make a habit of getting names mostly in that I never can recall later anyway. Good bet is finding the Asian or Flips. Have fun!
JSG "Other room"? Last I left NB, end of April, they just redid the LD room to the right as you walk in, and were talking about a VIP room. Is this what u r talking about? If so, please give us more details. The last time I was there, Monica, Sierra and Blaze were my favorites. Georgia, Christie and Dakota were also good.

I've been a faithful of NB for the past 6 years, twice a year

mix

Originally posted by www
Good advice. I'll follow that strategy and improvise if I have too. Asians aren't bad, but I'm into the good ole american women myself. What is the mix at NB's?
Mostly white, filipinos(Michele and Lily) and some, not many WOC, and a few latinos

Re: steinbuster

Originally posted by www
Will I get a discount if i mention your name : )
Obviously, they won't recognize steinbuster, but Joe and John "the Godfather" from NY will do. If u do mention our names, say hello to Blaze, Peaches and Sierra.