MyLuxeEscape NJ: 929-988-0059 Jersey City

Nohemi: $340/h, BBBJ, Daty, 69, CG,

B Cups, Slim Waist, Flat Stomach, J-Girl with a nice face.
Speaks English decent but still needs translator for more complex sentences.

I'm not going to tell exactly where this place is cause I want them to succeed in Jersey City.

I was roaming the internet and heard about this place. They had a pretty good website with all their models. I had no clue if this was legit, or some kind of LE trap but I took my chances cause Nohemi was just my type.

Verification process was pretty easy over the phone, and after that it was off to the races. MMS sent me to a hotel near Holland Tunnel, probably because they didn't have enough room at the time.

I get to the Hotel and Nohemi opens the door in a cute and sexy floral sundress that hugged her curves. She wastes no time and starts to undress me pants first as she plays with the boys.

She undresses and we head to the showers. She washes me up and plays with the boys downstairs with some light petting and a BBBJ.

At the Bed I push her down and DATY. Her pussy was shaved so it was nice. I like some hair down there, but I know a lot of people like them bald.

After making her wet, I get in position for 69 and she sucks me like a goddamn vacuum. I dunno if making her wet got her competitive or whatever but she was throat goat material.

I told her to stop and tell her to ride me CG. She takes it really nice and slow at first. She bends over and DFK's while slowly rocking back and forth. After a bit she picks up the pace and I finish in the bag.

She gets up to clean me, but I was still hard. So I told her, 1 more time. She takes the condom off and starts doing a slow BBBJ this time. It had a lot of tongue and lacking around the head. She starts to go faster and faster, until it's that damn Vacuum again. I guess, I greatly overestimated myself, cause I came really quickly during her BBBJ.

After the second shot, she cleans me up for real, I dress up, and she sends me out of the hotel with a kiss.

Last I heard she went back to Japan, if she returns I'll definitely book her again.

May - $280/45 mins, BBBJ, DATY, 69, CG, mish

I decided to go check out May at MLE while she was still fresh, deciding to trust my spidey senses of evaluating soapland pics.

The things I looked for when looking through the pics posted:

- Slim waistline in a neutral pose in the bunny suit picture (girls will try to hide a thick waist by posing at an angle. This pose suggests that she's actually slim)
- Face pics look touched up but not with SNOW (SNOW is a popular selfie app in Japan that can make some drastic changes to the face. May's face pics only look mildly touched up)

I head over to JC in the evening and park at a nearby parking lot, then text the MMS who gives me instructions on how to head up.

Into the apartment, I change into slippers and am led to May's room.

First impressions - good! Face pics are very representative. I'd say 8/10 compared to the pics. Very cute. Bedroom eyes. Sultry look.

We head to a quick shower and quickly return to the room to get down to business.

I lay down on the bed and instead of simply getting right to a catbath, she jumps into my arms for a cuddle on my chest instead. Cute! I appreciate the service and level of intimacy. After enjoying that for a bit I angle her head towards me and go in for a kiss. Oh man, those lips are so soft. She's more of a LFK than a DFK girl, but that LFK is soooo nice. I just kept on kissing her for a few minutes. After a while, I pull her down a bit and she initiates a catbath. Very good use of tongue. Down to junior she goes for the BBBJ. Very good.

I ask for 69 and spin her around. Smooth bald kitty! Very clean taste. She starts writhing while I go to town.

After a bit of fun there, I cap off and she lowers herself onto me after applying a bit of lube. Some girls just give it a few pumps before making you take over, but May kept on going at it for a while without me needing to do any work. Pretty soon though I started wanting to control the pace and took over. I gave those nice perky tits a lick and she responded well.

Up to sitting CG. She holds me close while I pump. In for more kissing. I push her back and watch those firm breasts bounce as I pump her. She starts moaning like hell.

Move her around for mish. More kissing. Hold her close. Legs up in the air. She does every position I ask of her.

Around for K9! I pull her upright and pound her while fondling those perky breasts. Finally, I push her back down to regular doggy and pump her until I finish into the bag.

At this point I realized I've worked up a sweat and she goes and turns the AC up. Apparently she gets cold easily so keeps the AC low (it's not off, just low). We head to the shower to clean off the sweat, get dressed, and I can't help but kiss her some more before leaving.

She's a pro in Japan and has worked at soaplands all over the country. She's also worked in Australia before and her first time in the States.

Service-wise, this is probably the best session I've had all month, and she's hawt to boot. Highly recommended.