Mya 707-660-4298 Farmingdale (don't bother). WOC current # 707-767-0663

TOFTT

Funny, I have the absolute worst luck with AA providers. Billy I will always envy you for being able to find the good ones.

This is not one of the good ones.

Oked 250 HH for BBJ + covered Greek.

After I passed on her upsell (double for 400 thank goodness I didn't agree) she tried to stealth the condom on before the BJ. I told her wait a sec, we said BBJ

She feeds me some BS like oh once it gets harder I'll pull it off

Of course by this point I know full fucking well that shits not happening, and furthermore if I'm pissed off I can't come. So I let her CBJ me while she used her phone (maybe this is a generational thing?) Until her jaw got tired. She half heartedly asked do I want to go fs but not Greek. This didn't surprise me. Some bs you are too big. I'm not lol. I have a pretty darn standard issue peepee.

Left blueballed and 250 poorer

Looks 7/10 she is indeed a cute skinny WOC.
Service 1/10 she doesn't get a zero because she didn't kick me in the teeth.
Value 1/10 see review.

Repeat, no I would rather give a better provider my cash.

Hope this lady gets zero business and has to move.

Thanks for reading
TZ

TOFTT

Funny, I have the absolute worst luck with AA providers. Billy I will always envy you for being able to find the good ones.

This is not one of the good ones.

Oked 250 HH for BBJ + covered Greek.

After I passed on her upsell (double for 400 thank goodness I didn't agree) she tried to stealth the condom on before the BJ. I told her wait a sec, we said BBJ

She feeds me some BS like oh once it gets harder I'll pull it off

Of course by this point I know full fucking well that shits not happening, and furthermore if I'm pissed off I can't come. So I let her CBJ me while she used her phone (maybe this is a generational thing?) Until her jaw got tired. She half heartedly asked do I want to go fs but not Greek. This didn't surprise me. Some bs you are too big. I'm not lol. I have a pretty darn standard issue peepee.

Left blueballed and 250 poorer

Looks 7/10 she is indeed a cute skinny WOC.
Service 1/10 she doesn't get a zero because she didn't kick me in the teeth.
Value 1/10 see review.

Repeat, no I would rather give a better provider my cash.

Hope this lady gets zero business and has to move.

Thanks for reading
TZ
She was on her phone while giving you a BJ?
WTF..

Found this one on usual site. Looked to good to be true. Asked for real pic, got it and it looked legit. Rate was 250 for 1/2 , I offered 200 and was told ok. I asked for BBJ and was told yes Well that was all BS.

Get to the room ( nice hotel in Ronkonkoma). Not the girl in pic , someone under covers in next bed, bathroom light on and door closed.
Here’s were I should’ve left What a dummy
Than the service was crap. She Couldn’t stop looking at the phone. She wanted to put the cover on right away Then I got don’t do this , don’t do that I just bailed.
It’s A Shame because she had a great body Just a terrible attitude.
Hope this saves someone else the aggravation and money.

billyS

Reign of Terror
A couple weeks ago I posted a similar thread. Same-ish experience. Different number. Googled the number you posted and blam, the 3rd picture is the one that bamboozled me. Mentioning this in case Billy wants to merge the threads
Done, thanks buddy. Good looking out.

Posts 8, 9 and 10 merged into this thread.

Thanks for TOFTT. Why is it so hard to find a young AA provider on Long Island that is reliable. Anyone have a steady AA , that is approximately 20 to 25, athletic body, does bbj, and most of all reliable that they are willing to share

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks for TOFTT. Why is it so hard to find a young AA provider on Long Island that is reliable. Anyone have a steady AA , that is approximately 20 to 25, athletic body, does bbj, and most of all reliable that they are willing to share
Because most of them are ghetto.
It's best to find one that didn't grow up in this country and doesn't have all those nasty habits.