My Strip Club Mini-Tour

Well Today after work I went to Gossips in Melville and The Gaslight in Lindenhurst... Both places had great looking dancers, but ther were no extras to be found at Gossips.... As far as the Gaslight is concerned, sat down for a beer, and a beautiful brunette was dancing... she got off the stage and headed directly towards me and asked if I wanted a private lapdance. I told her I wasnt interested, and she was like I promise it will be worth it. she then motione for me to come close so she sould tell me something and she stuck her tongue in my ear...and bit my ear lobe. Well that was it... I was like how much and she was like 20 bucks. So the first dance was the routine lap dance, I gave her another 20 and that got more interesting....she was biting my shit through my pants and it felt pretty good. The song was over and at this point Im pretty worked up, so I cough up another 20, then she looks around and opens up my pants and starts jerking me off...... It was awesome..... 60 bucks but well worth it........ So im calling that a LDTC.....
A lapdance to completion.....

Imperialone.....OUT

When I worked in Mineola, I used to take the E train to Sutphin Blvd, then switch to the LIRR. On the way home one day, I looked around the area because I wanted a Pepsi. I saw a bar called Europa that advertised GoGo girls. Hmmmmmmmmm, I went in and found a couple of brazillian girls there who gave handjobs for almost nothing. You'd give them a buck while they were dancing; they'd walk over and discreetly feel your bone. When they came down, they'd sometimes sit next to you, or kind of in between your legs. One girl always said "No money, no honey!" You gave thenm $5 and they'd jerk you off for awhile. There was one girl named Virgo who also worked at a place I went to at Hunt's Point named The Goat where you could get FS in the bathroom if you were lucky. Well, Virgo was on stage at Europa, then came over to me and felt what I had in my pants, unzipped me so she could feel it. She told me to sit at the back of the bar and wait for her. She came over after her set and for 10 bucks, gave me a handjob using baby oil. When I was cumming, she just let it make a mess all over my pants! It sucked! I had to go into the bathroom and try to wash it off, but the pants were black, and they were all stained. I had to wrap my jacket around my waist and cover myself with a newspaper. She did tell me that if she had seen me at The Goat, she'd offer full service there. But, alas, The Goat closed soon after that.

A worthwhile topic

Originally posted by imperialone
...she looks around and opens up my pants and starts jerking me off...... It was awesome..... 60 bucks but well worth it........ So im calling that a LDTC.....
A lapdance to completion.....
Sounds like fun, but I would have to call that HJTC or simply hr.

For the true LDTC one has to receive stimulation THROUGH the clothes and strictly speaking, by body contact. Alexis at Stilleto's never fails to finish me when she turns around, pulls me up between her cheeks and proceeds to bounce up and down while yelling, "Oh yeah, do it in my ass, baby!"

While simply wonderful for me, the experience is apparently quite interesting to observers as well.

Go Go Rama???

Originally posted by dialated
If you want a LDTC then check out GOGO RAMA in Jersey...nice girls.
Hey Dialated,

I used to go to Go Go Rama back in my college days and I never would have imagined you could get HR there. Not only is the place packed to the walls, but you can see right ino the lap dance area.

I'd definitely be interested to hear your first or second hand stories about HR conquests at the Rama.

MJC

billyS

Reign of Terror
SAme experience at Gaslight

Hey IP
was it a spanish chick? I had (and posted about a week ago) the same thing happen at the gaslight. The chick reached up my Shorts and jerked me off as she stuck her tongue in my ear and mouth. She was Maria I think. Now I guess every guy reading this will head fo the Gaslite looking for her. By the way read my post about gossip. I got HR there.
By the way tonite at X-Dreams video in Bay Shore I finally met Shy. Tall (6' at least) slimm great body, smallish tits but firm, smooth cafe late skin. she sucked and bite my junk thru my breifs then we had a Russian finish. Nice shaved pussy too.

nope

It wasn't the spanish chick but she was there I think, is she a little chunky... If so i seen her there. Just out of curiousity, how much that set you back...
Imperialone.....OUT!!!!!!

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm not sure which you meant soooooo...
The up the shorts hand job at Gaslight was 2 laps so that was $40. By the way which girl unzipped you? E-mail me if you don't want to post it.
The Lap with Shy was 25 to the house, paid at the desk, and then I tipped her 40. Jana will do roughly the same for 25, but she is older but not ugly or anything.