My Puerto Rico vacation

I had the best and I do mean the best time ever down in PR. The men are so attentive to my every need. I had 5 orgasms to each one they had. WOW. Latin lovers are truly the best. I staued at the El Conquisidor and it was beautiful. I got into trouble the first day on te beach for taking my top off but it was just a complaint and the mgmt guy came over andsaid but you do not havetoputthem back onbecause the couple left unless therewas another comlaint and there were none. Then 15 minutes later comped Gina and I our drinksandfood for basically the rest of the week. lots of Pina colads a nd mango daquaris baby. On the weekend s the very rich PR people as we takeout there boats and dock as close to the beach as they can get and it is one big party. I found a boat friend andhad no roblems..Wow my hats off to that place and iwill make it my regular spot which means I have to work extremely hard so I can get down there more often. I am doingadult filmsas you have hward and truly enjoying it I am in NYC until I take off to LA to film later this month so hollar back. I misssed you

big rabbitts and iguanas

yes they do and did you do the night boat ride and see the things in the water glow...that was amazing.

Last edited:
no white person should EVER use the words "hollar back". you must have had so much spic jizzum pumped in your asshole in PR that you've gone ghetto.

cute....vemmercute I guess Gwen steffani is black hollar back is her song .....I a ot a racist and love everyone darling ncluding you even when you try picking me apart. It is allgood. Just have fun and enjoy life.cool. I do milf movies and have a great time doing them. I refuse togt into an bs battles on here...life is too short for that crap. Lets just say I have had my battles and won an now I am doing welll andenjoying my life as Ihope all of you are too. Everyone has dirty laundry and no one really cares about that stuff really .I would rather hear about peopes good times tathanbad times so peace vemeer okay peace.

Last edited:
oh and one more thing ....I love Spanish men...very atttenitive , and eager to please......I had a great time inPR and that is what this thread was about.Have ablessed day d I hope you are receptive to all the abundance life has to give you my dear ........smooches

Last edited:
The sister hotel to the one I stayed in is in San Juan called the Old San Juan hotel is a lovely spot for those who have to be in San Juan. great cigar bar and clubs. Lots of working girls hang out in there too.

Last edited:
Old San Juan is beautiful at night. They restored and renovated all the old buildings, the Plaza Colon, etc. Very romantic, that sort of thing.

Houston, did you check out the Western part of the island? More pristine beaches, less tourists, friendly people, very good food. I always gain like 10lbs in a week there!

Iwish I had well I am sure to go back as I eally found it toe the best thing thatI have done in a while and I was totally rejuvenated by it.

Last edited:
Old San Juan is very nice looking at night, otherwise I found the restaurants too expensive for what they offered. Was later told by friends we met there that is so because all the cruise ships while at port, just down the road, all bus the tourists to Old San Juan. I was there with the GF, but my eyes were open (just ot look), and I did not see many working girls. We were at many places in the 5 days there. Best was the El San Juan Hotel.

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
vermeer said:
no white person should EVER use the words "hollar back". you must have had so much spic jizzum pumped in your asshole in PR that you've gone ghetto.
It's "holla" back.

xoxo
Lacy