My Long Slow Slide Into Depravity

Prologue - On Losing Your Marbles

At first, I was a eunuch. I got married to a cocktail waitress I had banged and quickly signed over the title to my cock and balls. She kept them under lock and key and I was permitted access to them at her discretion but mainly on holidays and right before she got her period.*

Funny thing, when you're separated from your balls you develop something like Stockholm syndrome and you begin to believe that you're better off before it. It starts with trips to places like Bed Bath and Beyond and before long you're actually thinking about duvet covers and switching to low carb beer. You convince yourself you're a better man for it. You become certain that holding a woman's purse on the bench outside something called "Laura Ashley" is just as much fun for you as watching professional basketball. You avert your eyes when a woman with an incredible pair of tits approaches because even though it is written into your DNA and your psyche to admire a fine pair of milk wagons you have been reprogrammed to believe that the only part of a woman you may admire is her mind.

I spent years doing shit I simply didn't want to do. I spent days at the mall. I watched horrible movies where men and women talked and talked and talked and there was not a single explosion, car chase or pair of tits. I ate salads. I picked out paint samples and fabric samples and carpet swatches.*

I hit bottom when I found myself alone on a Saturday afternoon and, not knowing how to occupy myself...I watched Oprah. I watched a full hour of Oprah and when it was over I felt the darkness in the depths of my own despair. My life had hit a dead end. I had stopped being a man for so long I had forgotten how to be one. I looked in the mirror and saw my loafers and the elastic waistband in my pants. I looked at my home and I saw pastels everywhere. I had crashed into the embankment of life.

Part 1 - Giving Thanks

I had just separated from my wife after 10 years of marriage. The person who I had become bore little or no resemblance to the person I had always wanted to be. I had systematically dismantled myself over the course of my relationship with my wife and could no longer remember who I was or what I wanted at all. It was the day before Thanksgiving and I had no plans for Thanksgiving day. In fact, it was impossible for me to make any kind of plan to soothe or satisfy myself because I had lost myself so completely I no longer knew what I liked or didn't like.

I left the house and wandered stupidly into the supermarket and started looking at the shit on the shelves. The Thanksgiving crap was everywhere and I finally just started tossing it all into my cart. I added a case of beer on top of it and headed for the registers. I got to the front of the line and I peripherally clocked the cashier watching my hands. I turned and looked her in the eyes. Her nametag read "Ana Sofia." I had flirted mildly with her before but it was just small talk.

Ana was a Puerto Rican woman somewhere in her mid thirties. Her brown eyes were smoky and she had a penetrating gaze that made me avert my eyes when I spoke with her. Her face was pleasant and she smiled brightly. Her nose was a little too wide, her cheekbones too soft, she had a scar on her left cheek. She was the sum of her imperfections, but the depth in her eyes offset the odd way her face was assembled. For me, anyway, everything came together in a nice way, and I found her to be pleasant to look at.

The stupid blue vests they made the cashiers wear made it impossible to get an idea of what her body looked like, but I couldn't help but notice the firm, full breasts that pushed that vest out from the inside like a gust of wind in a parachute.

Ana watched my hands as I unloaded my cart and when I finished she gave me a smile that stopped me dead. "You ring," she said. "You lose you ring." I looked at her stupidly. She held up her own left hand, pointed at her empty ring finger and repeated, "you ring."

"Ah," I laughed lightly. "Yeah." I exhaled. "Not married anymore..."

She looked at my groceries, the unassembled component parts of a Thanksgiving dinner. She looked back at me, straight in the eyes, a deep gaze that knocked me onto my heels. "You cook all this yourself?" she asked.

I was a moron with no balls but I wasn't stupid, and this would be the place where the movie cuts to some stupid cooking montage when what it should really cut to is Ana with her heels pinned back over her head and my dick inside her. She came over the next day and we ate turkey and I felt something I hadn't felt in years: desire. I wanted her. I wanted to bend her over the arm of the couch and bang the living shit out of her. I did. And when I finished banging her I had taken the first step toward being an actual man instead of an irredeemable pussy.

Nice writing. Sad, familiar story to many mongers, I'm sure. One good part of the sad story is how seemingly easily Ana fell into your lap quickly after the break, restoring some of your dignity.

Nice writing. Sad, familiar story to many mongers, I'm sure. One good part of the sad story is how seemingly easily Ana fell into your lap quickly after the break, restoring some of your dignity.
Good timing plus she was really a nice girl who loved to fuck.

I wasn't so lucky all that many times... but it didn't take too long before I started looking for an even easier way to have them fall into my lap...

pokler

Power Bottom
But at the end of day after you've gotten a hj somewhere you go home to an empty apt . I count my blessing cuz I go home to a loving wife who knows I've just gotten that hj.

But at the end of day after you've gotten a hj somewhere you go home to an empty apt . I count my blessing cuz I go home to a loving wife who knows I've just gotten that hj.
Are you trying to make me cry?

Wait, so that was you I saw sitting outside Laura Ashley during the superbowl.

Nice purse.

Part 2 - Cotton Candy for the Soul

I've never been addicted to anything. I've been addicted to everything. Addiction is not a disease, it's a symptom. It's a symptom of a soul with gaping holes through which all joy and love quickly drain. An addiction fills the holes in that swiss cheese soul with cotton candy, it makes you feel whole for a minute or two and sometimes that minute or two is all you've got.

Let's just say that moderation has never been my strong suit. I could never seem to stop myself from burning the candle at both ends and going at it in the middle with a blowtorch. I grew up in the suburbs and to this day the smell of freshly cut grass makes me think of clipping coupons, commuter trains and the death of the soul. Time stretched forth endlessly every day. There was nothing to fill the seconds. Life was like the inner groove on an album - turning and turning and turning, going nowhere and saying nothing.

Something had to give. There had to be a way to make the clock go faster. And then, magically, there was something that brought blinding pleasure, that provided a little something to look forward to during the endless hours of every day: masturbation. Shortly after discovering this exciting new hobby, I was beating off six times a day.

At first my imagination fueled my frenzied flogging but that wore thin rather quickly and I managed to procure an issue of Penthouse and then fate stepped in and worked its twisted magic and I stumbled on a copy of "Delta of Venus" by Anais Nin in the "free books" cart outside the local public library. They were smart enough to cast the filth out but not quite sharp enough to keep it out of the hands of minors, apparently.

In any case, the point is not what inspired my wanton acts of self-abuse. The point is the utter abandon with which I threw myself into this diversion, the wretched excess which flowed quite naturally like water down a drain...the same drain down which my life was destined to go.

When I reached the ripe old age of 18 I went off to college and within 30 minutes of my arrival on campus I had discovered yet another incredibly useful diversion: alcohol. In keeping with my guiding principle that anything worth doing was worth doing right up to the point where you narrowly escaped death, I began a long term relationship with alcohol. To this day, I enjoy drinking. It's the waking up three days later in a ditch wearing someone else's pants I have grown to hate.

Around this time I also tried drugs for the first time and I know this will shock you but I began to abuse them heavily. You name it, I did it - I was a veritable encyclopedia of narcotics. Looking back, I would guess that between the ages of 18 and 28 I was high on one thing or another 9 out of every 10 days. What did I do on that 10th day? No, really, if you know, send me an email because I sure as hell can't recall.

My drug of choice, however, was always women. Once I learned how to maximize my limited charms I never seemed to be satisfied. Even when I had a wonderful woman by my side I couldn't resist temptation and I simply had to fuck around...and every chance I got to fuck around, I did. In some ways, the lying and cheating were as addictive as the sex itself and getting over always got me high.

When I got married, though, I white knuckled my way out of every one of these little habits. I was a dutiful little husband for ten years, but the holes in my soul remained, and at night they would call to me, telling me to go get drunk...go get high...go fuck the lady next door. I ignored them, but it was an act of will and by the end of the marriage I was ready to explode into a frenzy of self-indulgence.

And that's exactly what I did.

Last edited:
What ever happened to Ana Sofia? Was she a one night stand? You glossed over the sex part . How did you seduce her? Great writing by the way
Thanks and thanks to everyone else with the words of encouragement. Honestly I have a mountain of things I could post here right now but I'm trying not to flood the joint. I'll focus on this thread for a little while before reaching into the well...

Anyway, Ana (not her real name, btw, in case anyone happens to know every cashier in Brooklyn...) and I had an on again off again thing for a while but her mom in Puerto Rico passed away and she had family to attend to there. In the meantime I discovered the p4p world and careened into it headfirst...I lost touch with her because I was so busy fucking hookers, I am sort of sad but not really ashamed to admit.

There is a much much longer version of that little part of this story, which goes into excruciating detail about...well...everything. If you want it I can drop it here but I will be honest and say it's pretty far from a masterpiece of concise self-expression. I had originally thought that I would just copy and paste it here but I started reading it and felt like it needed a major haircut.

How did I seduce her? Mainly dumb luck as she was a willing subject. I had very very little game at that point having been out of action / in metaphorical traction for quite some time. Ironically it was my experiences at AMPs that really got me back to having some swagger and some game. It takes some charm (in addition to fistfuls of cash) to play the "relationship" game at AMPs - to go from HJ to BJ to whatever else... But of course that's where this story is going next, so we'll get to that soon enough.

Last edited:
Sadly there is a ring of truth to the first sentence. This blog is entertainment and is likely nothing more than that. OTOH, If it's true, then it really demonstrates the emptiness of addiction. Sorry to rain on the parade. It just struck a nerve..