My J-Girl e-pal Home Run - Part 3

+++++++++++++++++++++

"You don't bring your wife to Bali; you bring your 19-year-old girlfriend."

-- A popular Japanese male saying

=====================

J-Girls are different.

Yea, I know, call the Wall Street ****nal, stop the presses and change the headlines on Page One.

J-Girls have a special place in the world as they possess numerous subtle, as well as obvious, positive points. Charms that immediately come to mind include poise, grace and elegance. At the same time, flat-out attractiveness can't be discounted. One major reason why scans of J-Girls flood the Internet: Japan has an impressive number of attractive girls. IMHO, Japan leads the G7 in attractive women per capita.

Some J-Girls have no problems dating, or having flings with, older men.
Buddhism and traditional Confucian values cultivate and contribute to this phenomenon. Also, numerous TV shows, movies and commercials reinforce this view by portraying 40-something and 50-something husbands with wives in their early 20s. Some TV shows also feature 40-something and 50-something married men with secret girlfriends in the 19-to-25 year-old range.

The expense of real estate forces single men to live with their parents until marriage. Therefore, many J-Girls believe that older married men tend to more be worldly and sophisticated.

A certain percentage of J-Girls assume that older successful men, married or single, will pursue younger girls. Men who succeed in the business world will want to succeed in attracting young girlfriends, many J-Girls believe.

All these factors help to stack the deck in favor of older men, Japanese or foreign.

Let's get back to talking about Keiko.

As I said before, from the time of our first sexual encounter, things only got better. When I was with her, I seemed to have boundless energy and desire.

On numerous occasions, Keiko tested me to see if I was only interested in sex (as per the Ground Rules she established during our first date).
For example, we would go out to lunch or coffee or for a walk in Ueno Park. Officially, sex wouldn't be on the menu. However, all it would take is one eye-to-eye glance or for me to hold Keiko's hand a certain way and then she would often ask me if I wanted to go to a Love Hotel.

Still, things seemed too good. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop and discover some deep dark secret, such as blackmail, a criminal background, extremist religious or political affiliations or something odd. Nothing.

For Keiko's 22nd birthday, I gave her a silk Chanel scarf. She really liked it and immediately demonstrated her appreciation (we were in a Love Hotel at the time).

One week later, Keiko brought me to a stationary store. She asked me to look at the nicer selection of pens. When I found one I liked, she grabbed an identical pen and bought both: one for her and one for me.
Keiko said the pens were discreet items that we could both use in our daily lives and they would represent our special bond. We could think about each other when we use those pens and it wasn't an obvious gift that would make my wife suspicious.

Eventually, I discovered another minor flaw: Keiko sometimes has problems with her complexion when she experiences periods of intense stress (mostly job related). Not a problem.

As is the case with some girls her age, Keiko changed jobs a few times (which was stressful) during which time she worked at a few different boutiques in Shibuya (the Japanese Mecca for casual 20-something fashion). Eventually, she found something she really enjoyed: Fitness Instructor at a very popular Tokyo chain of health clubs.

At the health club, she started-out as a Weight-Training Instructor.
After Keiko earned a promotion, she became an Aerobics Instructor.
Keiko has the type of body that must make the J-Girls who belong to her health club say to themselves, "I want to look like Keiko-sensei!"

Keiko also continued to play basketball with her high school team; she functions as some sort of a graduate advisor. Sometimes when we were together, she would apologize for the bruises she received during basketball practice sessions. I assured her that it was okay, but I never mentioned that her Badges Of Courage turned me on.

Sometimes when we'd meet, we'd go straight to a Love Hotel. Other times we met for lunch, coffee or walks in the park -- often, the both of us would become so turned-on that we would have to go to the nearest Love Hotel any way. Keiko was perfect.

Many times she would phone me on her lunch hour: "Hi! I am shopping with a friend. She is helping me pick-out some lingerie that I will wear the next time we meet;" or "Hi! I'm thinking about what I want to do to you the next time we get together . . . "

The sensuous calls and internet messages continued. Demographically and geographically, we lived in very separate parts of Tokyo – that minimized the danger factor. She remained sweet and discreet; and she constantly looked for new ways to make me happy. I tried my best to reciprocate.

I have to assume that Keiko is too tall for most Japanese guys, which made me a good match for her. Still, I went to great lengths to try to make her feel smaller and cute, including patting her head and calling her "Chisaina Keiko-chan."

I also begged her to allow me to pick her up off the ground and hug her [known in Japanese as "dakko"]. It's a common request made by cute petite J-Girls to their Japanese boyfriends. She repeatedly protested that she was too big/heavy. Keiko finally let me do that after our 20th sexual encounter. It was fun – I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Eventually, I began to have thoughts that are very dangerous for married men.

I started to fantasize about how our DNA might match and what kind of tall, athletic, attractive combinations it would produce. I wanted to attend her basketball practices and see if I could help her team. I wanted to play one-on-one with her. Post-up on me, Baby!

I started to fantasize about bringing her to formal events in Tokyo: me in my Tux and Keiko in a Neiman Marcus hot black cocktail dress that I would buy for her. I wanted to bring her to parties at the American Embassy. I wanted to bring her to the pool, and be seen poolside, at the Tokyo American Club. Hell, I wanted to be seen with her poolside at the Four Seasons Resort in Bali (Jimbaran Bay).

I felt like I owned a Lamborghini Countach and no one could see me driving it. It was a secret I had to keep from most of my friends in Tokyo and NY, although I know their jaws would drop if they met her.
Then again, I think jaws would drop if I walked with Keiko through Soi Cowboy in Bangkok, cool bars in Manhattan (such as Bryant Park, Luna Park or Pastis) or the nicer beaches of SoCal.

Meanwhile, Keiko experienced a bump in the road with one of her friends from high school.

Keiko repeatedly updated her friend, Chieko, on numerous details of our relationship. Chieko, who didn't have a boyfriend at that time, begged Keiko for an opportunity to meet me. Keiko distrusted Chieko's motives and they reportedly had several arguments. Chieko probably felt that as long as I'm married, she might as well have some fun too. I suspect that Chieko wanted to secretly slip her phone number to me.

Apparently, Chieko became relentless with her requests. One day while sitting in a coffee shop in Shibuya, Keiko asked me if I wanted to meet Chieko.

I told her the truth: I didn't want to meet Chieko because I wanted Keiko to be my only secret girlfriend. Still, I added, I would meet Chieko ONLY if Keiko wanted me to, but that Keiko would remain my one and only secret girlfriend. Keiko grabbed the check, grabbed me by the hand and walked me to the nearest Love Hotel.

Things were great and could have continued for years.

But many good things come to an end, as in the movie "9 1/2 Weeks."

I had to part ways with my firm in Tokyo and fly to New York to start a North American job search. Whenever I returned to Tokyo, we managed to meet at least once or twice each trip.

Since the time I left Japan and officially relocated back to the US, I experienced serious employment turbulence. My current job appears to be quite good, but I haven't been back to Tokyo in more than three years.

If I ever have a business trip to Tokyo I will make every effort to see Keiko. We have such strong mutual attraction and lust that I know it will be a great reunion. Still, I have no tangible claim on her and long-distances relationships based on lust often evaporate. If I never see her again, I will have incredible memories.

I miss Japan.

I miss Keiko.

I still have the pen that she bought for me.

Another greatly written story. You've provided a lot of insight about the sociological aspects of Japanese girls and their dating habits. Hopefully, things will work out between the two of you.

Glad to hear there was no bad ending to this wonderful relationship. I once had what I thought was the perfect (3 year) relationship end in a bad way (for some other time in another thread). At least all of your memories can be about the great times.

I also give you props for not going into details regarding your encounters; yet you were able to convey the full sense of the steaminiess of them. . . leaving it to the imagination of the reader to fill in the blanks.

After reading all 3 parts to your story, the reference to some of the lyrics to Scarlet Begonias that you made in part one are just about perfect.

And from "Bird Song" - "All I know is something like a bird within her sang". (Except you were the bird that flew off)

Last edited:
DireWolf98, thanks for writing.

For those who can't travel to Asia, you can do pretty much the same things in NYC with a girl or lady from China or Korea.

DireWolf98, thanks for writing.

For those who can't travel to Asia, you can do pretty much the same things in NYC with a girl or lady from China or Korea.
mrtaiwan,

Sounds great. How does one meet such girls? The internet? Are they open-minded about relationships with married men?

I am interested in hearing your suggestions.

Dire Wolf

mrtaiwan,

Sounds great. How does one meet such girls? The internet? Are they open-minded about relationships with married men?
I used to write here more often but have been busy. I'm not sure how far back the archives are but you might search on my handle to look at some of what I wrote.

I am also tall so I was thinking about your basketball player. If I wanted a basketball player, I would go about it as follows.

Usually the best way to get started is to build up a full stable of recruits for your cause. Language skills help a lot but are less necessary for the China girls/women than Korean. If you frequent places like Flushing you can meet many candidates in a short period of time.

The lobby and shops of the Sheraton hotel, the Duane Reade across the street, Starbucks, the subway, any are good potential places. I find I get better results when I am dressed in a suit and tie. The Internet can work too, but usually you are only going to find older women this way.

Start talking to someone who appeals to you, anyone you like. Be confident but not egotistical. Approach the situation like you make friends with new young Asian girls every day, same as brushing your teeth. You will see all kinds of age, personality, and body types. There are plenty of girls wearing sports clothing, especially in warmer weather, if you want an athlete. You might target women of this profile, with the only thought in your mind that you are going to brighten this lady's day by talking to her. It's best to convince yourself that she is not your candidate for the relationship. She is your gateway to her friends, colleagues, and other extended family members. Believe me, most of them know many other ladies, including a woman that perfectly fits your requirements. Your result will be better this way than if you try to find the perfect mate by yourself.

Usually I am brutally honest almost from the first few sentences spoken. The honesty shocks most of the ladies because no man has ever talked that openly to them in their whole life and their curiosity will overpower their natural caution. Each person has their limits about what they feel comfortable talking about, but you can push it pretty far. Just be respectful and try to talk about intimate subjects without putting your conversational partner as the main character. Invest a few dollars in a bubble tea or light meal with her. You can learn a lot. You don't have to outright ask her to introduce you to her friends because she will either offer herself or offer you her friends depending on her feelings, assuming you give her good vibes.

Once you are directed to the right person and a relationship begins, there is a direct inverse correlation between the girl's age and her desire to base the relationship on the dollar expenditures you fork out on her behalf. Look at her cell phone and purse. If they're high dollar items, you'll be expected to help her maintain this lifestyle. If the lady is older, say past 35, the money spending is even, especially if you can provide a place to get together, which is really critical, since Asian girls/women rarely live alone or in a place where you can go together. China is a Godless place and many of the China women here have no other family members in the USA, so there is not much social taboo to being with a married man - only shame if they get caught. Korea is one of the most materialistic of all the Asian countries, so despite all the inroads the Christian missionaries made there, many Korean ladies won't mind that you're married if you improve their material status in life.

The downside of this is that the women almost inevitably fall in love with you. It can be a greatly rewarding process for both of you as you lead them through so many first time experiences. But your relationship will end one day, and you need to be prepared for that from the start, and in the interests of being humane, you need to communicate that from the start as well.

Follow up questions welcome.

mrtaiwan -

Thanks for your informative and detailed reply.

I will try to use your advice and see what happens.

I do have some limitations. I don't have the time to go to Flushing -- married life limits my schedule. That's why the Internet was a good option in Tokyo -- I could surf and send messages on my lunch hour.

I will search through the UG archives for your others posts. If I have additional questions, I will post them here.

Once again, thanks.

Dire Wolf

I used to write here more often but have been busy. I'm not sure how far back the archives are but you might search on my handle to look at some of what I wrote. (snip)

mrtawain, welcome back. I remember reading your stuff earlier and though that's good advice. I've been doing that lately coincidentally and have been getting some phone numbers just out of dressing better. :) Here's a follow up question. How do you break it off once they have fallen in love with you. Eventually, they want to get married or have children. It always plays out badly in the end.

Usually I am brutally honest almost from the first few sentences spoken. The honesty shocks most of the ladies because no man has ever talked that openly to them in their whole life and their curiosity will overpower their natural caution. Each person has their limits about what they feel comfortable talking about, but you can push it pretty far. Just be respectful and try to talk about intimate subjects without putting your conversational partner as the main character.
Mr Taiwan,

Thank you for your post and welcome back. Can you give an example of this? So you just approach a girl and you lay your cards out immediately? I would expect a slap in the face!

Glad to hear there was no bad ending to this wonderful relationship. (snip)

After reading all 3 parts to your story, the reference to some of the lyrics to Scarlet Begonias that you made in part one are just about perfect.

And from "Bird Song" - "All I know is something like a bird within her sang". (Except you were the bird that flew off)
Given my situation with Keiko, I thought that Scarlet Begonias was the most appropriate song. Love/lust at first sight. A man can fall in lust every 11 seconds while walking the streets of Tokyo. Still, in many many respects, Keiko was not like other girls, other girls.

Truth be told, when I lived in Tokyo, it was BI (Before I-pod). I used to walk around Shibuya with a cassette Walkman. On my favorite Shibuya Tape, one side was all Pigpen (my three favorite versions of “Hard To Handle”), one “Good Lovin’,” one “Lovelight,” and misc other songs. Every 11 seconds, when I would spot yet another amazing J-Babe, I would repeat that Pigpen line: “Now, wait a minute!” Or that line from H2H: “Action, speaks louder than words, but I’m a man of great experience . . .”

The other side of my Shibuya Tape had several hot versions of Scarlet -> Fire, for the aforementioned reasons.

In the end, as I parted ways with Keiko, I felt that the most appropriate song wasn’t from the Grateful Dead, but another favorite band, Hot Tuna:

Rollin’ down the highway,
Livin’ in the Spring.
Rainin’ somewhere down the road,
That don’t mean a thing.
If I knew where I was comin’ from
Or where to,
I might make you happy livin’ here with you.
‘Til then I’m gone, pretty mama,
Before the dawn comes this way.
I’ll be gone,
Ain’t got time to stay,
Here with you.

Excerpt from “Highway Song”
Words & Music by Jorma Kaukonen

Let's see now, out of 3 favorite versions of HTH are 2 of them 8/6/71 and 4/29/71?
The visual of you walking down the street with those songs churning as the J - babes
passed is pretty funny. And now you bring Hot Tuna into the mix. I must have
come across you somewhere, sometime, but I know it's against the rules to
attempt any private conversation here, so I won't. I do envy you and the opportunity
you had to be with some J babes in their native land. Will you look up Keiko if you wind up on a Jet to the Promised Land again?

Last edited:
mrtawain, welcome back. I remember reading your stuff earlier and though that's good advice. I've been doing that lately coincidentally and have been getting some phone numbers just out of dressing better. :) Here's a follow up question. How do you break it off once they have fallen in love with you. Eventually, they want to get married or have children. It always plays out badly in the end.
Thanks for your kind words.

Tell the lady up front that there is no chance you will ever marry them or have kids with them. If you're showering them in respect and good feelings, the lady will make the necessary mental adjustments. When you break up it will still be sad - that's life.

--
mrtaiwan

Mr Taiwan,

Thank you for your post and welcome back. Can you give an example of this? So you just approach a girl and you lay your cards out immediately? I would expect a slap in the face!
Here's an example. I just got back from travel to China. While there one of my friends introduced me to a beautiful young woman. I asked my friend if I could sleep with her friend that night. It happened.

If you don't want to lead with asking them to sleep with you, lead with asking them to eat something with you - it works. Have a specific restaurant in mind and state your offer clearly:

"I am hungry and want to eat at a Korean noodle shop down the street. Want to join me?"

If she says no, it probably means she can't do it now. It doesn't mean she won't do it with you ever. So you ask the question they teach you in sales training:

"Does your no mean 'not ever' or 'not today' ?

If you have the guts to do the above, most women will respect that. I can't remember ever getting 'not ever' as the response.

Be bold. Life is not always so complicated.

--
mrtaiwan

Sorry for the delay. Been insanely busy. I'll have to track-down the dates on my favorites versions of H2H. One of them was definitely from the April 1971 run at the Fillmore East. Another was on Fall Out From The Phil Zone.

I will phone Keiko on my next trip to Tokyo, which as luck would have it could be in several weeks from now (one of the excellent reasons why I have been insanely busy).

Let's see now, out of 3 favorite versions of HTH are 2 of them 8/6/71 and 4/29/71?
The visual of you walking down the street with those songs churning as the J - babes
passed is pretty funny. And now you bring Hot Tuna into the mix. I must have
come across you somewhere, sometime, but I know it's against the rules to
attempt any private conversation here, so I won't. I do envy you and the opportunity
you had to be with some J babes in their native land. Will you look up Keiko if you wind up on a Jet to the Promised Land again?

Returning To Tokyo

Next week I am returning to Tokyo after a five-year absence. Called & messaged Keiko. No reply. Nada. However, I did succeed in reaching one of my favorite Date Club girls. Cute & Slender, I met her after she retired from being a model and Race Queen.

=====================

For seven years I dwelt
In the loose palace of exile
Playing strange games
With the girls of the island
Now I have come again
To the land of the fair, and the strong, and the wise
Brothers and sisters of the pale forest
O Children of Night
Who among you will run with the hunt?
Now Night arrives with her purple legion
Retire now to your tents and to your dreams