My contribution to the central review data base

Finally, a resource for NJ hobbyists and dabblers.

Here's my two cent contribution. These are ladies
I would guess would not typically be reviewed but are definitely worth a visit and then some.

Body Care Center: Somerset

Vicki: Latina - a bit more mature then other girls
but hot, fun and eager to please.

Nirvana: Edison

Lucia: Lovely Latina women; mature but with a
dynamite body and passionately interested in
satisfying her clients. Relatively new to the biz

Pines Center: Easton Avenue

Casey: New girl just starting for George's
establishment but if you don't mind the
inexperience - she is absolutely gorgeous -
a young natural body that could become
addicting.....guys if you like fresh - get going

Nela: Russian girl who only works on Friday's
This lady gives a truly fabulous, professional
caliber massage but has perfected
something else I've experienced no where
else. She finishes you with a HR that you
could almost swear felt like you were inside
her pussy (which I've never been)
She is not GFE but her performance and
specific talents are unique...(She is
cute, blond short hair, buxom inhancements
and a tush thats worth more than superficial
inspection.

Will contribute more another time but for right now - I've got an appointment....LOL

More Info Please-Richard

Richard,

Can you tell me more info. about this special talent of Nela? It sounds very interesting to me. You can send it to me directly at RoosterC@yahoo.com if you would like to.

I experienced something similar to this HR on a recent trip to Atlanta. I have tried "unsuccessfully" to duplicate the procedure. All I can say is WOW! When done right, it's a mind blower (among other things).

I agree with Richard that Nela is way up there in the looks department. Pretty face, great body, and super nice personality. I had a FS session with her a few months back and although it was not a GFE at all, I still enjoyed it. It was one of those rare cases where even though the girls enthusiasm is lacking, you still enjoy it because you've got such an incredible woman lying underneath you!

The show goes on: Nela at the Ritz

Its too long a story to tell here but there were cosmic forces at work last week - I had called for weeks at the Pines - but Nela was always "not in today." My last attempt was the final straw - I hitched up to the Ritz for a late night "shot in the dark." Well, you can guess the rest. Tonya aka Nela walks in the room and we just started laughing - she had no idea I had been searching the hobbyist heavens to relocate her special talent. Boys.....check it out - Nicer facilities than the Pines and Nela (who really does know how to give a professional message if you coax her....) She is there on Saturday and on Tuesday's day shift.....