My cell # changed - do I need to start over w verification?

I recently had to get rid of the cell # I have been using for the past 10 years. In that time I had built up a really good mongering reputation with that number, at least that's what a few providers have told me about the comments they saw when verifying me with whatever service they use.

Now recently there have been two times where girls I've tried to see haven't called back at all. I'm starting to think that it's because I have no history and therefore no references associated with the new number.

My question is, what are my options? Do I have to build my reputation back up from scratch? Do these verification services that providers use allow for number changes? I don't have any girls I see regularly (I hobby for the constant variety) so I don't really have a go-to girl I can ask.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
It sounds like you think providers have some master database verification service. There is no such thing, to my knowledge, and I've been seeing women and getting verified for years. There are verification services, like preferred411 and date-check, but you pay for and manage your own account there.

When you give a provider a reference, she contacts that reference and might use your phone number to ask if the girl knows you. You should contact the women that you use as references and give them your new number.

Or, if some girls told you they saw comments about you on some site, you might want to ask those girls what site they are talking about and if they can updated it with the new number, but I doubt that will get you anywhere, because I don't think such a site exists. If it did, it would be awesome. No one would need references or verification again.