Murray Hill

OK, I imagine Im not the only guy to have a similar experience and perhaps this will help out those of you with a similar dilemna.

I am hirsute. Although I can take of my shirt and it does not look quite like a sweater, I do have a considerable amount of hair on my back.

Having said that, I must also admit that I am vain. I go to the gym, dress well and enjoy looking good. Ergo, I get waxed every six weeks.

For those of you seeking a wax, a rub and a tug with a HR, I recommend Murray Hill Skin Care located on 3rd Ave between 37 and 38th Streets. I have been there three times. Staff is good (although the girls are really nothing to look at (mixture of asian, hispanic and russian), facilities fairly clean and of course, YMMV re masseuse. I cant recommend anyone in particular, its pretty standard stuff and probably not as nice as West Garden (never been).

However, approx $50 for the wax (very good job), 60$ massage for the hour, and an average tip of $40 for straight HJ.

Im going again soon, hope this helps some of you out and if anyone can recommend any specific girls to me, Id appreciate it.