Mr Big's Diamond Diva Reviews and (contest)

This section is to review the D.D. girls at whatever type of party you meet them. Good or bad the most complete review each month will win a free entrance and a lap dance with thier favorite girl. Please be respectful at all times.

reviews on other boards
#949 02-21-2010, 02:28 PM
drweebo1
Active Member Join Date: Nov 2009

HoTT Models party

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go Heights.....
Went to a HoTT Models party last night in Queens. A nice secluded spot
which was spacious and clean. There were some hot ladies in attendance. Mocha,
Diamond (not xxl, ) GG and Starlight, just to name a few. Only problem is there were
not enough of them. Starlight is just as I’ve read about in the past threads. Off the hook !
She was working the room like she owned it. This is the kind of girl you NEED at any
UG event. A total crowd pleaser. Diamond (who’s hot as hell & very intelligent) and another little cutie gave us a girl, girl show (later on they used a dude as a prop) which was real nice and totally erotic. I got a nice lap dance from Diamond and laid the groundwork for a future rendezvous at a nice price (she offered VIP at a reasonable
$, but I don’t do the VIP thing. I basically gather the #’s of the hot one’s and hook up w/
them on a later date at the telly for a 1 on 1). Suffice to say, If my private time w/
Diamond is as hot as that stage show, then I’m in for a real treat.

The promoter was on point in terms of venue, planning & getting the hot girls.
The drinks were inexpensive (I don’t drink, just wanted to lay out a complete scenario).

#951 02-21-2010, 02:54 PM
regularblkguy
JustMyReviews Join Date: May 2007

Good Show

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at that same party... very good time indeed. Needed more girls to show, but there were slim hotties that came thru about 12:30-1:00 and bounced before things really got started. I was really looking forward to enjoying a lap dance with those two, but such is life. Mocha, GG ( OMG, I need her in my life right now ), Diamond and super freak starlight were all in full effect. For some reason, India , who did the 2 girl show with Diamond was my fav. of the night ( I need her in my life too.. lol). Very good time indeed. And that lucky guy who got in on the action with Diamond and India... that was me

#959 02-22-2010, 04:26 AM
kings
Advanced Member Join Date: Feb 2008

Great time at Hott Models

I attended with Mr Smith and My Uncle Blacs. They are mentoring me on the art of mongering. Stilldray, thanx for the invite. Thanx to all the ******* members, i won't name you, who showed support to another member trying to do something positive 4 the community.
Nice, spacious, secluded location. You must have a car or take a cab.
Quality girls, Didn't see nothing below a 7.
One request, i am sure stilldray can arrange a ******* Only event, the only question is who is gonna support so all of us like minded gentlemen can enjoy the ladies w/o the undesirables. You know once we get a good showing, the girls will tell their friends to come as well. How about it Stilldray?

5/7

On my way home from a night out with the boys I remembered I had gotten then info on the Diamonds Diva's party earlier that day. So I thought "Sure, Why not?".

When I arrived @ about 12:30 things were still a bit slow, but I had paid my $10 cover so I figured I'd scope it out and see what would happen. So I got a drink and took a seat.

I noticed a bunch of guys at a doorway so I walked over to see what was going on. Well I figured out where 1/2 of the girls were. There was a photo shoot going on. I guess this is for the site they currently updating.

After about 15-20 mins I noticed more and more girls on the floor. All 5 and above. Most about 7 or 8. I get a few lap dances and started to have some fun. I get really good dances from GG and another girl that I can't remember the name of.

Toward the end of the night I was looking for GG to take to the "VIP" (lmao I have to laugh at calling it that). She was no where to be seen, not that I walked around to look to look for her. So I started talking to "Secret". She asked if I wanted to head to the "VIP" and I took her up on the offer. $20 for the house, and after a 150 quote we settled on 100 for FS.

Everything was covered, and we had a good time. She seemed into it. Talked about how she was wetter then normal after, but who knows...

Took her number, and bumped into GG on my way out and got hers too.

All in all, had a good night, and will be going to their parties again.

Last edited: