Most expensive night?

I'm curious...
Having seen some of Uzo's prices, I wonder how much it is possible to spend in a single session within reason.

My own record is fairly mundane. On a business trip, I spent some time with Payton of Atlanta ( http://www.paytonshomepage.com/ ). She was a spicy meatball, to be sure, but as I look back on the date with experience and maturity (it was over six months ago), I wonder if I was ready to appreciate that kind of expense. To elaborate, it was 20$, for a period of an evening. Plus, there was dinner, at $$$$, a car, champagne, etc.

In the end of the evening, is a date just a date?

Now I know that people spend way more than that. Ozzy writes of a well known young lady that is 5K/hr, then there are always the ones that advertize for 20k, and so on. And to top it all off there is always the story of the billionaire "X" who hires 100 girls, etc. etc.

In an attempt to substantiate some of these stories, and to entertain us all, what is the story of your Most Expensive Night.

$$$

I dont remember the most expensive but I do remember the cheapest. On 23rd St and 7th Ave. A madam and her daughter ran the place. $15. bucks. Then they moved to another apartment and put a fishbowl on the table for each customer to place $1.00 in upon leaving. So we changed the name to 15+1.

A couple of years ago I threw myself a 5 day once in a lifetime type birthday party. Attendees were, OCharley(who I knew by a diffeent name then), Tasha Ray, SexySam from SLC and then NYC, this GORGEOUS young busty blonde from Stiletto's who OCharley was instrumental in helping me secure her services and myself. All except the blonde from Stilettos's were booked for a day or longer.

I assure you it was not everyone at once, but a threesome every night. The total tab and this includes the girls fees, airline tickets for 3 of the girls, hotel tab, all meals and liberal spending at the strip clubs cam to just unde $20,000. It ended on Super Bowl Sunday of '99. I dropped the last girl off at Newark airport around 1pm that Sunday, went home, fell into bed and slept until the next morning when I got up for work. :D :cool:

Mine?

300, not a penny more... I didn't even buy her a cup of Java, and I mean real coffee. I don't think she would have accepted either....

It was with Faye at Julies and she did very, very, very well.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Hey don't insult my World War One Buddy!

Come on Tank! You know better than that!

Hey Bahuba- there are many guys on strict budgets now, myself included, but thinking back- did a dinner date a few months ago out in no mans land- cost me all total about $800 for the lady, room, dinner, vino, flowers and candy.

[Edited by Carl M on 07-10-2001 at 03:25 PM]

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by Bahuba
Phantom, 200$!

That can't be beat.

I am on a budget, too.

C'mon, though, hasn't anyone got a Saudi Prince story?
For that you will have to get St. Bart to post another travelogue or whatever he calls them, but on second thought he only gives brand names, no details.
My own most expensive evening was a 12 hour overnight, drinks, dinner, gift for her, hotel suite about 15$, memories, priceless.
take care HP

Personally, I don't find one hour sessions to be particularly fulfilling. 1 1/2 hours is the shortest session I'll book, and I prefer 2. Of course, that greatly increases my costs.

The most I ever spent was an evening with Jackie and Devon, which included dinner beforehand. I'd just closed a big deal, and it was well worth it. :D

Hotpuppy,

You want a priceless memory? Try this one on for size, getting thrown out of Stiletto's and Scores on consecutive nights not for what I was doing, but for what my dates were doing.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Phantom,
To paraphrase Bobby Jones: your are involved in a hobby with which I am not familiar :)
take care HP

So as not to be misunderstood, the paraphrase refers to a question asked of Bobby Jones, regarding Jack Nicklaus, Jones answered, "he plays a game with which I am not familiar".

[Edited by Hotpuppy on 07-10-2001 at 05:20 PM]

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Judge,
It's always very hard to list attributes for price ranges. Although not all of them fit any description, there are several $30 girls who, in looks, exceed many $300 women.

I would agree that there is a certain 'floor" on looks for women over $1,000, but even at that, you'd be surprised at how "low" that floor is, in that there are probably women at below whatever level you think this 'floor" should be put at ( In fact, I know that there are $30 women who are comparable in looks to $1,500 women ).

Also, I know that there are currently women who are booking at each of the levels $300/hr, $400/hr and $1,200/hr at the same time thru different contact sources.

I once booked a weekend for a guy at $100,000 for 20 ladies. A dozen of them only sat around the pool all weekend ( or so they told me ).