Morgan 646-544-9802 new #516-226-0727 Hicksville/Plainview border White BBW MILF

First post on here and wanted it to be a thread starter, even though I saw that there were a few posts here that alluded to the existence of Morgan. Please be kind, and I do hope I get this right.

Saw Morgan a few weeks back. Was quoted 100ss, 150hh, 250 h. Stays at a nice hotel in the Plainview/Melville area but also has a place of her own. She said she might be moving to PA soon so she might have limited availability from here on in. Room was very messy. Very sweet person and has lived an interesting life for her. For those who love white older women, particularly bigger milfs, she would be right up your ally. I used to see Mandy from Ronkonkoma and she gave me similar vibes personality-wise. She's professional and pretty chill, I did the hh, and we spent some time beforehand getting to know each other. Pics are accurate enough if you search for the number, prob about 5 ft 6 or 7, close to 200lbs.

On to the fun stuff, she was surprisingly pretty passionate. Dirty talk was on point, she likes to be dominated a bit. She is perfectly ok with kissing as well. Bbj was great, kind of a slower bj but it did the trick. On went the cover. Mish, doggy, and she rides like a champ. She is a bit older (likely pushing sixty) and bigger than girls I am used to seeing in this hobby, but she knows how to please a man for sure and she has a sense of humor as well. One last note, bare would be available if she is comfortable with you, but the option is there. I do hope I don't get in trouble with this but she didn't exactly hide it either. No add-ons to the price

Face: 6
Body: 6 (prob a 7 or 8 if you enjoy bbws)
Performance: 9
Attitude: 10

Pros: very nice woman, likes to talk and get to know you so you can be comfortable, for someone that prioritizes safety that is big. Great performance as well, can easily outperform women 20 years younger.
Cons: I cannot stress this enough, room was a disaster. No smells or any signs of drug use though.

I am likely going to retire from the hobby in a few months or so but I did want to thank the UG crew. I received a lot of good intel from you guys over the years and want to give back and review some new people before I ultimately quit. Happy and safe mongering!

First post on here and wanted it to be a thread starter, even though I saw that there were a few posts here that alluded to the existence of Morgan. Please be kind, and I do hope I get this right.

Saw Morgan a few weeks back. Was quoted 100ss, 150hh, 250 h. Stays at a nice hotel in the Plainview/Melville area but also has a place of her own. She said she might be moving to PA soon so she might have limited availability from here on in. Room was very messy. Very sweet person and has lived an interesting life for her. For those who love white older women, particularly bigger milfs, she would be right up your ally. I used to see Mandy from Ronkonkoma and she gave me similar vibes personality-wise. She's professional and pretty chill, I did the hh, and we spent some time beforehand getting to know each other. Pics are accurate enough if you search for the number, prob about 5 ft 6 or 7, close to 200lbs.

On to the fun stuff, she was surprisingly pretty passionate. Dirty talk was on point, she likes to be dominated a bit. She is perfectly ok with kissing as well. Bbj was great, kind of a slower bj but it did the trick. On went the cover. Mish, doggy, and she rides like a champ. She is a bit older (likely pushing sixty) and bigger than girls I am used to seeing in this hobby, but she knows how to please a man for sure and she has a sense of humor as well. One last note, bare would be available if she is comfortable with you, but the option is there. I do hope I don't get in trouble with this but she didn't exactly hide it either. No add-ons to the price

Face: 6
Body: 6 (prob a 7 or 8 if you enjoy bbws)
Performance: 9
Attitude: 10

Pros: very nice woman, likes to talk and get to know you so you can be comfortable, for someone that prioritizes safety that is big. Great performance as well, can easily outperform women 20 years younger.
Cons: I cannot stress this enough, room was a disaster. No smells or any signs of drug use though.

I am likely going to retire from the hobby in a few months or so but I did want to thank the UG crew. I received a lot of good intel from you guys over the years and want to give back and review some new people before I ultimately quit. Happy and safe mongering!
Wow, I thought she did retire. Agree her service is on point and she is pretty chatty but in a good way, at least from my perspective. She is very accommodating and can hold a conversation. May not be the best housekeeper, but she is always running around and may not have time to straighten the room out all the time.

I have seen her maybe about 18mo ago.
Her attitude is good and accommodating.
Service for the price is appropriate.
I could not get over that basement apartment it really skeeeved me out, she was clean but man that place. I wouldn’t go back. I’d rather see Mature Bobbi.

I was coming up empty and running out of options a few days ago and decided to give Morgan a call. She has Very pleasant disposition. Enthusiastic Attitude. Which was kinda cool .

She was staying right off OCR in a Mid level Hotel chain. We agreed HH all covered for 150 . I was in her room with in the hour. Pics are pretty accurate. She’s has videos out where she’s getting plowed out full throttle and giving passionate head. She looks llke a mid to late 50’s bbw gilf/housewife with some mileage. But still curvy with huge boobs and a decent face. After taking care of the finances , we got naked and went on the bed. She goes right for making out. She wants to get totally passionate. And I kinda just gave into it. She stuck her huge tits in my mouth while stroking me. And then she kissed my body until she got down to my cock, and then she devoured it bare. I’m not a fan of bbbj , but she’s really good at what she does and she’s really into it. I had 2 fingers fully inserted in her and she was nice and slippery. No smell either, which is a good thing. Cover goes on and she hopped on me. She feels great. She’s a fucking pro…. I had to turn her over quick or I was gonna blow in her way too soon. We moved to doggy. I was going nice and slow to control myself. I started playing with her backdoor and she said it “wasn’t a good day for analSo I backed off and we switched to mish. I pounded away on her for 5-7 minutes and then I erupted in the bag while inside of her.

She helped clean me up. I used the sink to wash up. Wiped myself down pretty well. Got dressed . She gave me a big hug and said to come back and see her again. And that she’d be prepared to let me pound her ass out. The thought crossed my mind, but it’s never gonna happen. Don’t get me wrong, she was really good with a great attitude . But you know me, One and done.

New Number 516-226-0727

Face 5-6 it’s older but ok
Body 6-7 somewhat curvy with huge boobs. But still a bit sloppy.
Attitude 9 great very accommodating overly friendly maybe…
Service 9 great she can really take a good pounding and want more.
Location 7-8 mid level hotel fills the bill . Room was messy , but not smelly or dank. Just clothing tossed around. Cluttered sink area full of dental and beauty products…. But not anything to make me stay away.

You’re Welcome….

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was coming up empty and running out of options a few days ago and decided to give Morgan a call. She has Very pleasant disposition. Enthusiastic Attitude. Which was kinda cool .

She was staying right off OCR in a Mid level Hotel chain. We agreed HH all covered for 150 . I was in her room with in the hour. Pics are pretty accurate. She’s has videos out where she’s getting plowed out full throttle and giving passionate head. She looks llke a mid to late 50’s bbw gilf/housewife with some mileage. But still curvy with huge boobs and a decent face. After taking care of the finances , we got naked and went on the bed. She goes right for making out. She wants to get totally passionate. And I kinda just gave into it. She stuck her huge tits in my mouth while stroking me. And then she kissed my body until she got down to my cock, and then she devoured it bare. I’m not a fan of bbbj , but she’s really good at what she does and she’s really into it. I had 2 fingers fully inserted in her and she was nice and slippery. No smell either, which is a good thing. Cover goes on and she hopped on me. She feels great. She’s a fucking pro…. I had to turn her over quick or I was gonna blow in her way too soon. We moved to doggy. I was going nice and slow to control myself. I started playing with her backdoor and she said it “wasn’t a good day for analSo I backed off and we switched to mish. I pounded away on her for 5-7 minutes and then I erupted in the bag while inside of her.

She helped clean me up. I used the sink to wash up. Wiped myself down pretty well. Got dressed . She gave me a big hug and said to come back and see her again. And that she’d be prepared to let me pound her ass out. The thought crossed my mind, but it’s never gonna happen. Don’t get me wrong, she was really good with a great attitude . But you know me, One and done.

New Number 516-226-0727

Face 5-6 it’s older but ok
Body 6-7 somewhat curvy with huge boobs. But still a bit sloppy.
Attitude 9 great very accommodating overly friendly maybe…
Service 9 great she can really take a good pounding and want more.
Location 7-8 mid level hotel fills the bill . Room was messy , but not smelly or dank. Just clothing tossed around. Cluttered sink area full of dental and beauty products…. But not anything to make me stay away.

You’re Welcome….
Is she still in Plainview?

She moves around a lot, I've seen her in Plainview at two spots, a rented home in Woodbury, and a dump hotel in Hicksville she uses for some reason. While I'm still (technically) retired for four months and going strong, its hard not to check this site for fun. The last hobby experience I had a few months back was taking the bbfs option with her at the nicer Plainview hotel. She might not be the hottest person on this site, but her pussy feels fantastic and I couldn't last more than ten minutes before erupting inside of her with ecstasy.

She is a true pro, maybe too much of one as there are over 100 reviews of her on another site. Also on a separate site she posted videos for the first time, and one of them is of her getting pounded out raw, and she also shows off her amazing head game. She is the perfect mix of sexual and slow when she needs to be, but can also go hard and has a surprising amount of energy for her age and size, also seems like a genuinely sweet person who lived an interesting life for herself. Didn't even know she offered anal though, she just didn't seem the type and I didn't ask haha.

Steveoo you are still the goat of reviews! Always enjoy reading from you

billyS

Reign of Terror
She moves around a lot, I've seen her in Plainview at two spots, a rented home in Woodbury, and a dump hotel in Hicksville she uses for some reason. While I'm still (technically) retired for four months and going strong, its hard not to check this site for fun. The last hobby experience I had a few months back was taking the bbfs option with her at the nicer Plainview hotel. She might not be the hottest person on this site, but her pussy feels fantastic and I couldn't last more than ten minutes before erupting inside of her with ecstasy.

She is a true pro, maybe too much of one as there are over 100 reviews of her on another site. Also on a separate site she posted videos for the first time, and one of them is of her getting pounded out raw, and she also shows off her amazing head game. She is the perfect mix of sexual and slow when she needs to be, but can also go hard and has a surprising amount of energy for her age and size, also seems like a genuinely sweet person who lived an interesting life for herself. Didn't even know she offered anal though, she just didn't seem the type and I didn't ask haha.

You should have given a full review of the bbfs session and how much that cost you.

You should have given a full review of the bbfs session and how much that cost you.
My apologies Billy, will write up a quick one

Scheduled a session with Morgan a few months ago, quotes were 100ss, 150hh, 250 h. Saw her at a nice hotel chain in Plainview and for once her room was actually neat. As always, greeted with a pleasant smile and a good conversation, had probably seen her once a month for the past 7-8 months prior, but this time I wanted to feel her raw. She had no objections at all, nor did it add anything to the price. I took the hh as I usually do with her. Kissed her passionately and let her take control for a bit, she was on top and removed my pants and started a pretty epic bbj, usually I let her do this for about 5 minutes or so but I was so excited and so was she, so after about two minutes she started riding me with no cover. She felt absolutely amazing, she rode me for a few minutes and felt like I was going to blow so took a rest and switched to missionary, purposely went really slow, she loved it, more passionate kissing, went into doggy and from there lazy dog and I blew a weeks long load into her. She laughed and giggled like she was a woman 40 years younger, more convo and stayed a little over my time, then out the door definitely feeling less stressed.

Pros & cons: Same as my original review, nice woman with a lot of energy. Also very smart, charismatic, funny, and witty woman who definitely added to my positive monger experiences. but really messy areas in all places ive seen her minus the last one.

Seen her twice in the Hicksville location. Mid level hotel. Reviews are spot on. I think the place in Woodbury are friends of hers as last time she was heading there for a dinner party. Agree that she can be very passionate for sure. I will say she never disappoints and has a great personality which is the reason I would repeat. Not a clock watcher by any means. Her room can messy LOL.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Seen her twice in the Hicksville location. Mid level hotel. Reviews are spot on. I think the place in Woodbury are friends of hers as last time she was heading there for a dinner party. Agree that she can be very passionate for sure. I will say she never disappoints and has a great personality which is the reason I would repeat. Not a clock watcher by any means. Her room can messy LOL.
Feel free to drop a formal review the next time you see her then.
Otherwise your two posts in this thread are just endorsements

So I saw Morgan a few weeks back now and had been going back and forth with her until our schedules aligned when she was closer on the island in Hicksville.

It seems it's been a while since anyone's started reviewed her but she is still around. She's def on the bigger side and obviously a much older lady however she carries herself well and aims to please you and takes her time doing so. Once I got into the room we had her started off with some small talk to both of us undressing and getting on the bed. Then she started such a great playful bbj and some DFK followed after. Rode her CG and then had her missionary and ended with doggy. Finished in the bag and she continued with some bbj post nut. Seemed like she had just as great a time as I did!

Def recommend if you're in the area as she's def a sweetheart, experienced and not a clock watcher. If big is not your style maybe you can skip but I'd def repeat in the future. As previous reviews have mentioned, her room is a bit messy but there was no bad smells. It also seems like she offer bffs as she did offer it to me and mentioned she gets tested to make sure, but I didn't want to take the risk so I politely denied. If that's for you, that's also on the table.

Damage was 150 for the half.

She also does 100 for ss and 250 for the hour. Hope this helps! Enjoy!

I was impressed by her ad and the reviews and discussion here.

I texted her yesterday (Monday) and she quickly replied with her rates (100 short, 150 hh, 250 hr). I chose the 150 hh and she agreed. We set up our date for today (Tuesday, 4/9) at 11:30 AM at her motel in Hicksville.

I arrived a few minutes early and it took a few minutes to get her room number. No big deal. This motel has each room opening into the parking lot or one flight up (she was on the ground floor). There was minor clutter but the place was clean and had no smell. She greeted me with a big smile. I gave her my donation and we quickly got naked. I’d say she weighs about 180 with C/D tits. Her ads say she is 47 which looks right.

I wanted her to try prostate massage and she agreed. I had brought a rubber glove which she lubed up and began a BBJ after getting me hard. She was good at it.

After doing that for about 5 minutes, she put a bag on and began riding me. She was into DFK, as was I, as I alternated between that and sucking on her titties including her small but sensitive nipples. She has an achy hip, so when that began to ache after about 10 minutes, I got on top for 5 minutes for mish. Then we switched so she laid on the edge of the bed and did her while standing up. But before I did that, I did some FIV which I was eager to do. I have long, nimble fingers, so she liked that.

I did tell her that due to my prostate surgery years ago, when I come I emit nearly no fluid.

I hadn’t finished yet, and we were getting close to the 30-minute mark, so she took off the bag and returned to bbj and hj before I finally came.

She was rather talkative, telling me how she felt in each position we held. She seemed to be enjoying herself, but I wondered a little how much was real and how much was for flattery or show. I wasn’t too concerned.

We chit-chatted as we got dressed, which humanized her, something I liked. I cleaned up in the bathroom. We hugged, and I left.

Recap:

Looks and body: 6/10.
Price: $150 for 30 minutes, a good deal.
Personality and Attitude: 9/10, Very sweet and caring about how I was feeling, as well as expressive at how she was feeling. She was eager to please me with FIV and prostate massage.
Location: Hicksville, not super-close to me but reasonable (would have been better if the Southern State wasn’t jammed due to construction).

I hope to return at some point. If I want to get a little more adventurous, I have no doubt she’ll be fine with it.