"Moon Over Vermont"

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Now that Jim Jeffords has put Vermont on the map, so to speak, the rest of the country can begin to appreciate the independent spirit that thrives here. Agree or disagree, it doesnt matter, the point is that the fierce New England pride in independent thought and action is alive and well in the Green Mountain state. I am posting this for the perusal and consideration of all independent providers who are looking for a different experience or who just want to get out of the city this summer . We are a vastly underserved opportunity, which may take some creative advertising , to realize from your end. If only for enlightened self interest I offer myself as a resource to anyone interested.
take care HP

Independent spirit my @&&!!!

Originally posted by Hotpuppy
Now that Jim Jeffords has put Vermont on the map, so to speak, the rest of the country can begin to appreciate the independent spirit that thrives here.
Like any politician (Rep or Dem), he sold out for the best deal. Daschle promised him the committee chairmanship he wanted and support for his pet projects (i.e., read crap for his supporters that the rest of us get to pay for).

Please note that Jeffords is the same guy who chaired W's campaign in Vermont last year while he was spending Republican money to get elected. If he or other party changers had any integrity, they would resign and run again on their new party's ticket.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by Hotpuppy
Agree or disagree, it doesnt matter, the point is that the fierce New England pride in independent thought and action is alive and well in the Green Mountain state.
PJ,
I regret interjecting a political note which has clearly obscured my motivation for creating the thread. I have no energy to educate you about Vermont politics or the unique character of Vernont life. Point is, do you know of any providers that would like a breath of fresh air...
take care HP

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Knowing a little about the Independent Spirit in VT

If Jeffords ran on any party line he would most probably win again no problem! I wish I knew someone who could help you HP- I feel your pain because down here in LI the same thing is starting to occur!

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Hey Phantom...

...and anyone else/ since I probably wont be able to attend the get togethers, how about some of you guys organize a road trip to Montreal with a stopover here for refueling and refreshment- then on to Trois Riviere!
take care

Montreal

I think I've finally decided on where to go for some R&R. Never been but what better excuse to finally go over the northern border .

Road trip sounds great, if not with a group, I'd be interested in maybe meeting up with a few peeps.
Kinda reminds me of my trip to TJ ;)

Peace Out
C