Montreal Hours

This represents my first message in a long, long time. I have been semi-retired from the hobby for a little over a year, but like Al Pacino in Godfather III, I am getting pulled back in!

I will be in Montreal next month for an evening, on my way back from a business trip elsewhere in Canada. I will be staying at the Vogue., and have already made some inquiries on companionship, and am pretty much on my way in that regard.

Anyone here know if any downtown stores (grocery, wine & liquor) are open on Sundays? I would like to have some items in my hotel room, but would like to avoid ordering through room service if possible.

Wine is sold is at Wine Shoppes and there is a good one on St Catherine St. If you are staying at the Vogue, go out the front door turn rt and go to St Catherines cross street and turn left go about 4 blocks. Its in the middle of the block. Convience stores are called Depaneurs. There are quite a few around. You will be staying acoss the street for the Hotel D'LaMontague. They have a great 2 for 1 happy hour daily. It is a place to meet (pick up) a lady and she may go out to dinner with you.....no guarantees of extra activities because these are not working girls. You can pick up working girls there after 9pm.....you might be better off calling a service ( BetterHalf is a good one) although I did pick a nice working girl who stayed for a couple of hours for $125CDN and believe me I was very satisfied and hated to see her go.....hope this helps.

Hotel D'LaMontague

Great place to hang out thurs, fri, sat nights. They have a club there called Thursday's. Very popular with the locals as well as tourists. You'll find many hot women there if you're interested in trying to pick up a non-pro.

Peace Out
C

Thanks

Thanks for the tips; I will probably bring something in. But I am still wondering if any stores are open on Sundays, or whether they have local blue laws (les lois bleus??) closing down everyone. Anyone know?? Thanks.