Monmouth County

Has anyone seen any ads or reviews for Lauren, mature, sensual provider from the Monmouth County area?
I checked this search engine and came up dry.

Any help you can give your old uncle would be appreciated...thanks

I think the person you're referring to is Lauren Grey. Met her briefly a few yrs back just to do a tour of the goods, if you will, to see if there was interest on my part before setting up for an event. I never called back. She looks older than she is, not appealing to me at all. Can't tell you about her service as I never bothered nor do I know anyone that did.

There is an Ashley that works for Tina (ad in the APP x-2123). B cup, cute face but with some acne, nice toned body, she used to be a competing gymnast. Plesant personality but she smoked and drank before session with me in room. After promising 2 pops for an hour was done and dressed 25 min into session after 1st pop. Not worth it imho. She even admitted if you pay for a half hour session she'll just lay there.

Thanks Fixit, I have been reading those threads and have friends that go to those places, but I haven't found the time yet. I am not a huge fan of girls who don't speak english.