Monger Procedures, Advice, Psychology, Memories & Logistics

I just visited and walked out of two different AMPs because they each tried to charge me 60 for a half hour! They want 80 for the hour. WTF is going on around here?! Neither offered a table shower either. Just looking to rip off mongers.
Anyone else noticing a fresh price hike?

I just visited and walked out of two different AMPs because they each tried to charge me 60 for a half hour! They want 80 for the hour. WTF is going on around here?! Neither offered a table shower either. Just looking to rip off mongers.
Anyone else noticing a fresh price hike?
Can you name them please?

Chopsticks was on Fifth Avenue between 18th and 19th streets. I first went there in 1985. Wonderful memories!
Yes! On the west side of Fifth Ave. I went only twice around 1984-1985. It's a good thing that I was in a relationship then and this hobby didn't consume me. I would have been a goner. Instead, it's consuming me now.

Yes! On the west side of Fifth Ave. I went only twice around 1984-1985. It's a good thing that I was in a relationship then and this hobby didn't consume me. I would have been a goner. Instead, it's consuming me now.
First time I went was in the summer of 1985. I still remember the red and pink lights and how wonderfully sleazy everything looked to my 19-year-old eyes. A few months later, I went to Club Miyako and met Lisa, a mid-to-late 20s Korean provider. She took a liking to me and also enjoyed listening to Steely Dan. I wound up following her as she went to two other locations--one around 25th Street off of Lexington Avenue and one on the Upper East Side in the 70s. She actually asked me to fly with her to Korea, the caveat being that I would be carrying about $10K (this was around 1988 or so). I respectfully declined.

Wow- A blast from the past-
I remember that place—

There was another one off 5th and 44th?...Called “the Nurses” — A bunch of gals all dress up in uniform- Must be 25 years ago..Gosh - I’m gettin old
Wow, never heard of that one. There was a mother AMP on Fifth Avenue, around 36th Street. It was on the 3rd or 4th floor I believe. Anyway, I once left my wallet in there and about two or three weeks later, it was mailed back to me, with all my cash and one credit card. That's karma for you: treat the ladies with respect, and they do the same.

There was also a place on the corner of 28th and Lexington, directly across the street from some deli. Anyway, since I was younger (this was May 1991—I remember distinctly because of the magazine I bought that day), I would pay for two pops. On the second pop, the Korean provider, Mary, told me I was taking too long and she let me finish BB. First and only time I ever did that.