Monger Procedures, Advice, Psychology, Memories & Logistics

Tried to visit Tina on Roosevelt today. She was out of the office.
Hat off to genius. I have neither his attributes or negotiation skill,

I then proceeded to the red call box at the corner of Britton. Three providers outside of the Asia Restaurant. Found the one in tight shorts and was only able to negotiate from $100 to $80. The facility has several curtain areas. And is a assembly line. Could hear several others with the fake moans of the providers.
I think her name is Tina. Other than a nice body the appointment was very lacking. Wanted extra to use her mouth. Only lifted her bra.
No fingers allowed. Doggy and cowgirl was rushed.
I would not repeat. Curious if others had better service.
The next time just nod and follow them to there spot. Then just hand them $60 and proceed to undress if she bark then just say that’s what you always pay and she put it away and undress.

Full bar, clouds and clouds of cigarette smoke, the mamasan cooking fish soup, rice, fresh kimchee being made, high-energy places, very social before you settled down to business, scotch on the rocks delivered to you in the dry sauna, Japanese business men and kung-fu and martial arts clients, cocaine sometimes. Finish up and all go to Studio 54 and we always got picked to go in and not denied access because of the rarity of Asians in the club gave it ambience.

And I remember the absolute "shock" of finding out that the Chinese were now entering the business. Because Japanese and Korean girls always gave "shiatsu" style and the Chinese did "tuina" style. "Shiatsu" was the gold standard for the Japanese and Koreans. To name a few places for you old-timers: Kabuki at 777 Seventh Avenue in the Taft Hotel and Salon de Tokyo on 57th Street and then up and down 56th Street the Koreans opened up spas for the Japanese customers attending the bars and sushi restaurants and by the late 70's, early 80's the Japanese spas were all sold out to the Koreans and the Koreans started opening spas in the 30's, K-town and it was all good, and then came the Chinese and the downfall of "Screw" magazine and the Village Voice, New York Magazine and later New York Press, Queens Tribune and just about any local paper advertised for the 100's of spas and apartment massage joints and then the Craigslist explosion and Billy Joel put it aptly: "We didn't start the fire; It was always burning, since the world's been turning."

But the old-time places had a very distinguished true Far-Eastern depth of experience. Because back then east was east and west was west. The girls were so thoroughly Asian. And to go to a place for 2 or 3 hours because your drinks and showers and sauna, steam, hot and cold baths, hundreds of towels, and social time never impinged on your full-hour or hour and a half, two hour massage plus happy-time, so it was like a trip to "The Far East." You walked out of that door having had a surreal experience and you needed to re-acclimate yourself to the western world again. Now-a-days, east and west have comingled.

I find myself going further and further east to experience that pure Asian culture unadulterated by western civilization but it is hard to find. I should be wise to the fact by now that all things change; nothing remains the same. But that was almost a given because east remained east and west remained west for many thousands of years and right before my very eyes, in the theatre of Asian spas, I have witnessed the collapse and comingling of cultures. "Que Sera Sera," and "Sayonara."
I think my go-to back then was the Village Voice. I was in high school until the late seventies and then college. I totally missed out on the higher end scene. In the mid-eighties, I went to a place called Chopsticks on lower Fifth Avenue, maybe a few blocks up from the original Barnes & Noble. In 1989, I saw an indie Korean provider who worked out of a residential hotel on West 86th Street, near Central Park. We went out for drinks one evening and ended up at the Stanford Hotel in K-Town. Back then, it was much lower-end than now.

The next time just nod and follow them to there spot. Then just hand them $60 and proceed to undress if she bark then just say that’s what you always pay and she put it away and undress.
I don't think it is a good idea to hand over money until the details of what is expected are agreed upon. For example she may just take off her top and grab some lube and say that topless HJ is what you get for the money you gave her.
Note that in my experience (with abut 6 girls I see more or less on a regular rotation) that once you have set up a price the money is not discussed again — I just leave it folded on the table when I am leaving, they don't even count it when they walk me out.

I don't think it is a good idea to hand over money until the details of what is expected are agreed upon. For example she may just take off her top and grab some lube and say that topless HJ is what you get for the money you gave her.
Note that in my experience (with abut 6 girls I see more or less on a regular rotation) that once you have set up a price the money is not discussed again — I just leave it folded on the table when I am leaving, they don't even count it when they walk me out.
Genius, I dont get it. If you have such a big dick, why pay for it? Why not just get it for free from curious young college gals who never had a big one, older frustrated MILFs,.etc? I really MUST know!

Genius, I dont get it. If you have such a big dick, why pay for it? Why not just get it for free from curious young college gals who never had a big one, older frustrated MILFs,.etc? I really MUST know!
Sounds like work. And he's gotta find all these "older frustrated MILFs". Maybe he can run some ads promoting his services, with some photos of random cocks thrown in, hoping that if the girls/women have already made their way to him they'll just settle and say "fuck it" and fuck it. Hell, at that point ask THEM for money. And thus the monger becomes the mongee. When that day comes, I'll eagerly await the women's reviews of genius :p.
Mod note: interesting you complained about these types of posts but posted one yourself.
Perhaps you were pissed yours was initially deleted?

Last edited by a moderator:
yup— I don't think you do just because you are asking that question. Tell you what: Tell me what decade in years you are in (not too specific — your 30's, 40's 50's,60's etc) and I will tell what I was doing then and what conclusions I came to along the way.

yup— I don't think you do just because you are asking that question. Tell you what: Tell me what decade in years you are in (not too specific — your 30's, 40's 50's,60's etc) and I will tell what I was doing then and what conclusions I came to along the way.
Possibly the answer might be something like why waste your precious time trapped in emotional entanglements with a few ladies who want to own you as a possession and call it a "loving relationship" when you already had that "ad nauseam" and have come to the conclusion that it is far more exciting, satisfying and enjoyable to roam this earth more whimsically and plucking fresh young sweet wild flowers with infinite variety and tasting all the succulent fresh fruits, claiming no ownership nor bondage, nor commitment to any. Every morning, arising and foraging the sexual forest. A true free-spirit.

Sorry for trying to get into your mind, Genius. I am just giving it a shot, IMHO. I eagerly await your true and authentic answers for each of the decades of life, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's. We all sit at the "Feet of the Master" eagerly awaiting your musings and are infinitely grateful that it will remain here for posterity.

judge said:

And I responded:
My response was very specific and was only directed toward him. Should judge respond I would be happy to start a appropriate thread .

I see some adv. that indicates bj, ss, half hr, hour with different rates for the four. That is why I question what the short stay includes. Perhaps bj, fs in about 15 minutes.

DEAR MODERATOR: Thank you for your diligent efforts to keep our thoughts organized properly. Just a suggestion to rename this thread more appropriately, IMHO.

Possibly a title like "Monger Procedures, Advice, Psychology,
Memories & Logistics" might encapsulate this thread more aptly.

The reason being, the Flushing area situation needs to stay specific as to actual events and experiences occurring in and around this hotbed topic, especially with the undercover cops activity. The Flushing thread contains vital facts and information pertinent to that area that could act as a powerful tool to keep us mongers safe from the devious exploits of LE to entrap unsuspecting mongers and destroying and altering our lives forever.

IMHO, keep all Flushing and surrounding areas info in the original thread so we can focus day-by-day on our safety going forward related to actual events and news releases.

Another thread such as I have mentioned might include more ponderings and musing related to advice and beliefs and opinions. I think this sort of got started with the discussion between Judge Holden and Genius.

"BIGHARD20IN" offers vital practical information concerning the happenings on the streets and is the ultimate man-on-the-scene reporting real time about the ever-changing Flushing area scene and "The Flushing area" thread should remain just that, mostly what is actually occurring and, of course, side thoughts and speculation always follow.

Just a thought but thank you, MODS.

I see some adv. that indicates bj, ss, half hr, hour with different rates for the four. That is why I question what the short stay includes. Perhaps bj, fs in about 15 minutes.
SS is typically full service. Maybe she'll blow you to get you hard, maybe not, but its a 15 min (max) wham bam thank you ma'am.

I think my go-to back then was the Village Voice. I was in high school until the late seventies and then college. I totally missed out on the higher end scene. In the mid-eighties, I went to a place called Chopsticks on lower Fifth Avenue, maybe a few blocks up from the original Barnes & Noble. In 1989, I saw an indie Korean provider who worked out of a residential hotel on West 86th Street, near Central Park. We went out for drinks one evening and ended up at the Stanford Hotel in K-Town. Back then, it was much lower-end than now.
Chopsticks was on Fifth Avenue between 18th and 19th streets. I first went there in 1985. Wonderful memories!