Mission Statement

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
These boards tend to get caught up with topics surrounding web based enterprises. this section is going to be about ( mostly ) non-web based, "low end" enterprises. Typical topics would be quickie houses in Jackson Heights ( or other areas ), including the famous Episodes in Manhattan, street action, low end AMP's such as RSN Beauty Salon, low rent strip clubs like Moonlight Lounge in Patterson, NJ ( hey Allen, they're playing our song.....).

However, the main purpose of this board is to find slinkybender that elusive quickie Asian place he's been looking for years to find....:D

Please tell me more!

This "low rent strip club" in Paterson -- is it anything at all like the old Studio 90?

I have always loved cheap, lots-of-touching, sleazy places like that. I LOVED the windowless peep shows of Times Square and I am deeply saddened by their disappearance every time I think of them.

High-rent call girls are ok sometimes, and Julie's is cool and all that, but it is so damn aggravating that the sleazy wallow-in-flesh kind of places are gone.

So tell me, what's up in Paterson? Should I rent a car and go check out the 'burbs?

Thanks for any pointers, and believe me if I find anything suitable to tell you about, I will.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
When I have time, Moonlight Lounge desrves it's own thread. However, in short, Moonlight Lounge is a small, grimey, hole in th ewall on the Main Street of Patterson, about a block West of the Court House? City Hall ?/ here are three places all next door to eachother. It is narrow, and the only place to sit is on stools at the bar, so the "lap" dances are really stand up grinds against the wall ( or jukebox, cigarette machine, etc. ).

It holds a special place for me, because talking about that place is how Allen and I "met". There's a member here who's got some great Moonlight stories, but he hasn't been around here for a few weeks. Perhaps someone will tell him to poke his nose in and share.

I will say, however, that the last two times I went there, the quality had gone down hill, and I have not been back in a while. Apparently there is also som estreet action in Patterson for a nitecap before the drive home.

oh yeah johann, sorry, episodes does have quite a few latinas. See, I was thrown by your two requirements -- thought it was A AND B.

Episodes' tel is 513-0889 -- sorry, am loathe to give out exact addresses on an open board, but it is in west midtown.

Moonlight

I can't believe Moonlight was mentioned on this board. It is a small world after all.

First Moonlight:

It use to be my home away from home. There isn't a raunchier strip joint in NJ. SB is correct, the quality of woman has gone down hill but on occasion you can still find a latin hottie. Mostly older Brazilians. But be ready to wait in line because she will be busy. If you stay until the end of the night you may not have to go out on the street to find some action. Talk to the ladies, they will let you know if they provide extra activities at nights end.

As far as the street walkers go in Paterson.....
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT mess with these females. All of them (not some) all of them mess with heroine and crack. If you are lucky you will get some nasty, dirty poon or a BJ in a car or they will take you to the Rainbow hotel on Market St. If you pick up one of these females please, please wear a jimmy. But there is a good chance you will get beat for your money. Not necessarily cash and dash but no completion. They may give you 5 minutes before they start buggin. These girls are strung out and I have heard of to many of them disapperaing for no reason.

johann, it is a fairly low budget place... so, you will not get too many Salma Hayek look alikes. Plus, let me get this out in the open now. They do not accept men of color [was that PC enough?] and are fairly paranoid about accepting new members since they were recently visited by the men in blue. Do a search for slinky's thread on that.

jillian's

any info on Jillian's? this is jb's right? I've heard alot. Heard relocation...now back downtown. Pricing? Pictures are important too! Any pointers?

Edisodes?

I've seen mention of Episode's. Web serach shows phone# on Upper W.S. Anymore specific info? I've posted before seking info. on Latin quickie in Qns. - evryone says they're gone. Is it possible to find a "cheap thrill'(especially Latina)?