Mission Failed

Well I am sorry to report that i did not complete my mission....But on th e bright side Episodes is right there so the night was not a total bust..The 2nd floor place that was spoke about was closed....No answer on the buzzer no response to knocks at the door...So Off to Episodes I went....Saw Barbara, Slinky you were right, a little worn but not the type you expect at Episodes, we actually had a lengthy conversation about tatoos afterwards,,,She is leaving Sunday so imma see here again before she leaves.....If Episodes had a Episodes Palace...like Julies.....Barbara would be there.....
Imperialone,,,,,,,,,Out

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
When I've been there ( Episodes, that is ), it's definitely been open, but perhaps the hours are earlier. When did you go ?

PS Who is at Episodes this week ?

It was late

Hey Slinky, It was like 9:30.....and as far as who was at Episodes.....I don't know cause I got there and I swear there was 13 guys waiting no girls, as I was headed to the bathroom spotted Barbara gave her my ticket went with her finished and left. I have never seen it that crowded before...
Imperialone............Out

Slinky Bender

She's the skinny blond who looks most like an East Village street walker from the early 80's. Last time she was here, she looked more "authentic" to that idiom ( she had one of her front teeth missing, but it's been capped since ). She is, however, one of the best who's been there, especailly since I really do believe she hasn't become hardened to the business yet ( i.e. I believe her claim that she has only done this at Episodes, and only the last time she was here for a week and then now ). She has however, decided to start drinking during working hours to combat her boredom ( was getting drunk on liquere filled chocolates last time I was there ).

Slinky Bender

I was wondering why that Jack Daniel's bottle in Dawn's cupboard has a rubber nipple on it. I thought it was just for Carl.

( Just kidding, buddy ).

ha ha ha ha ha

Slinky.....that is the funniest shit I heard all week........and the best thing it was at the expense of Carl.....(kidding again)
Imperialone...........Out

try try again

next week try try again...
lol
hope it all gets only better for you honey i know you are worth it and i know that you guys deserve a great time that is why you work so hard..!!!

oh god i just read that post

you guys are too much i got a jim bean for you imperial,, a crown royal for slinky
and a jack for carl but i save the real one for the guy with the golden touch.. now who do u suppose that is?
cum on guessssssss.. he know how to use that nipple ...