Miss Neena 631-645-0302

cALLEd today told me to come to a motel in Bay Shore .60 for a qucikie car date. Needed a release but after i started driving got uncomfortable and texted back.and she said she would meet me at the DP train station. I said OK. I texted when I got to the station and after she sent me texts about getting out of the shower and she would text me when she was in her car. After ten minutes waiting she texted me to just come pick her up. I couldnt wait any longer and couldnt drive to Bayshore by then so I left. I'll try again Monday. She does sound like she has a real nice vice, if that means anything
http://longisland.************/Fema...issneena-latina-70-p-e-c-i-a-l-70-22/46259941

For these type of encounters I sometimes ask the girl to flash me before I open my car and allow her in. Anyone else thing that's a smart play?

Last edited:
dont give up on neena

toftt
sort of, IMHO hot sweet cute and sexy. Da funza lo so i got a 70 special and no regrets.
not gfe but she got nekkid and was cute as hell. asian spanish mix i think, young and hot body, beautiful skin and seemed very clean. cbj and i was toppled quickly looking at her cute face at work while feeling her up. not much else to tell but when i get my funds together again will take my time.

toftt
sort of, IMHO hot sweet cute and sexy. Da funza lo so i got a 70 special and no regrets.
not gfe but she got nekkid and was cute as hell. asian spanish mix i think, young and hot body, beautiful skin and seemed very clean. cbj and i was toppled quickly looking at her cute face at work while feeling her up. not much else to tell but when i get my funds together again will take my time.
Shill much?

Foad

for years had issues with passwords on this site. Ii tried to contribute and those i somewhat respected in this forum I now realize are rectums.
Last contribution.