Military Service

Wow, you have totally misunderstood my post. I was talking to Peter Griffin and I was saying that it was not necessary to remove what you posted. I never said you gave out the EXACT LOCATION. I said you gave the SAME ADDRESS INFO. You only stated the cross streets, just like Spa Hunters did. And, therefore, you did not reveal anything that wasn't already known elsewhere. That's what I was pointing out.

It's like I am speaking a different language these days. I have no idea what I am doing that is causing so much misunderstanding on this site, but I am getting damn tired of having to defend what I say just because some members can't read.
Sorry, you're right I totally misunderstood you, and I apologize for that and am truly sorry! I am a Vietnam Combat Veteran with two tours of duty (68 - 70), and have gone through more pain and suffering than you or anyone else could ever imagine! Drinking and drugging for years, 25 years of therapy with several psychologists, spiritual workshops all over the world, one divorce, 100% disability for full blown PTSD...lack of intimacy and closeness, isolation, flashbacks, suicidal tendencies in 2001 after the 9-11 trade towers collapse, resulting in committing myself to an intensive 45 day lock-down at a VA facility, resulting in major group therapy and private therapy to get the pain out. and try to be normal again!

I visited Thailand a few times during Nam and fell in love with Asian women thanks to good old Uncle Sam and their R&R's (rest and recuperation from combat). Been to Laos, Cambodia, South China amongst other areas, which is why I'm now hooked on Private Hotties and their kindness + honesty, unlike other places! I would never do anything to hurt them and would only support their much needed service of comfort, nurturing , physical intimacy and closeness which I never received from my own wife after 14 years of marriage, resulting in a super great son of mine who works for the government in DC - skydives, into race cars and weight lifting without drinking and drugging too! "God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say it would be worth it". Peace out brother, Ferrari 348

P.S. I don't make many fiends and am a lone wolf....they passed over to the other side in the "Killing Fields of the Vietnam War"
vietnamgun-2.jpg

Glad you understand that I was backing you up. Sorry for being a bit harsh at the end of my reply.
Thank you for your service. Although I did not serve, I had several friends in the service in the seventies. The biggest difference I saw between the Vietnam War and the more recent wars is the treatment of the veterans. Not that the Veterans today are getting any great shakes when they return home. I know there is a lot more that needs to be done for them. But they have been treated better than the Vietnam Vets were. For starters, I never remember anyone saying "Thank you for your service" to my friends when they were in uniform back then. That's certainly something I've heard (and said myself) many times today.

Sorry, you're right I totally misunderstood you, and I apologize for that and am truly sorry! I am a Vietnam Combat Veteran with two tours of duty (68 - 70), and have gone through more pain and suffering than you or anyone else could ever imagine! Drinking and drugging for years, 25 years of therapy with several psychologists, spiritual workshops all over the world, one divorce, 100% disability for full blown PTSD...lack of intimacy and closeness, isolation, flashbacks, suicidal tendencies in 2001 after the 9-11 trade towers collapse, resulting in committing myself to an intensive 45 day lock-down at a VA facility, resulting in major group therapy and private therapy to get the pain out. and try to be normal again!

I visited Thailand a few times during Nam and fell in love with Asian women thanks to good old Uncle Sam and their R&R's (rest and recuperation from combat). Been to Laos, Cambodia, South China amongst other areas, which is why I'm now hooked on Private Hotties and their kindness + honesty, unlike other places! I would never do anything to hurt them and would only support their much needed service of comfort, nurturing , physical intimacy and closeness which I never received from my own wife after 14 years of marriage, resulting in a super great son of mine who works for the government in DC - skydives, into race cars and weight lifting without drinking and drugging too! "God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say it would be worth it". Peace out brother, Ferrari 348

P.S. I don't make many fiends and am a lone wolf....they passed over to the other side in the "Killing Fields of the Vietnam War" View attachment 856
UG surfing early.

Came across your post.

Wow!

V

(Not enough words to describe what I felt. Just that my day looks different already!)

Thanks for your services Ferrari ! I wished they legalized the business and people didn't look down on those who do go to these places, we all have our reasons but at end of the day it's being with a lovely women without making full time commitment. I personally do this for same reason of not being alone but also reduce stress, it's better than hitting the bottle or pushing pills.

P.S. I don't make many fiends and am a lone wolf....they passed over to the other side in the "Killing Fields of the Vietnam War" View attachment 856

Slightly off topic:

There was an article titled something like "why saying 'thank you for your service' offends me".

It was written by a marine, I believe.

V

You could probably spend a week reading about that:
https://www.google.com/search?q=why saying 'thank you for your service' offends me&oq=why saying 'thank you for your service' offends me&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

It's getting to the point that you have to walk around not saying anything.
And after reading through some of the comments in those forums, I am going to stop saying it. The way I figure it is if it might make the service member uncomfortable, why chance it. If I don't say anything, I can't offend anyone.

But in Ferrari's case, I will let it stand. He served. He did his tours. He endured a lot because of it. He deserves the thanks.

Thanks, vad, for shining a different light on this.

Last edited:
Wonder if Ferrari would chime in with what he thought about those articles.

Or other vets.

Maybe elsewhere, different thread? Don't want to distract from the Private Hotties.

V