milf--caroline

her pictures looked real good and her location was within walking distance. Very nice hotel. Caroline was pleasent, but i dont think i'ld like to stup her again. she had some flab around her belly and her teeth were crooked. her tits were natual, maybe 34b and sagging somewhat. I found her rate scale excellent. i found her techiniques not so excellent. she did stop many times and ask if it was ok and i was enjoying. i have never disliked my dick being sucked on, no mater the provider. when it was time to mount she climbed onboard. again, nothing special. when we flipped, she wouldnt put her legs over my shoulders. she just drew her legs up to knees. i was getting board. luckily, my cell phone rang. i say luckily, 'cause it made me hurray up.
it was lackluster at best, but 30min for 1.2 isnt bad

Did she look anything like her pics on CL? I've been tempted, but after my frightfest with another MILF type on CL, I am as cautious with MILF types as I am with incall indies in Bensonhurst!

Thanks for the review.

BTW, I know what you mean about being bored, but I am always amazed that it is possible to make the actual act of fucking a strange piece of ass a boring experience....

Caroline

She's much like the picture. She's a little heavier than the photo implies, but nevertheless attractive. She's pleasant and cooperative, DATY OK but not much response from it. Covered BJ.
She's a very experienced pro and it shows. Not a GFE.

Met caroline today...easy to get an appointment.

Definitely a Mrs. Robinson..with a bit of a belly...not that it distracted me. She is accurately advert'd as a mature enchantress. The pic in the ad catches her body in a good angle...but is not far off.

The hotel had a decent shower...so I cleansed before relaxing. Went into the room and waited while she dispatched a phone call.

She started off by asking me If I wanted to one or two cups. One, I think...okay we'll take it slow.

She started rubbing me all over and kissing my body. Slow soft strokes and a bit of teasing "junior". She slowly worked me up and started to rub her body all over with just the right amount of attention to "junior"

As I got ready...she put a cover on (rejected bbbj request) and proceeded to do a soft slow cbj. Upon request she also massaged balls and was touching/playing with her hands down there.

She changed position several times...mostly in response to my gropes ( I love touching...especially when getting billy )

This went on for some time and I exploded. She kept on going...told me to let her know when to stop. I like soft bj (where I'm soft)...and she obliged for a little while..

Hung out and chatted for some time (this girl was not a clock watcher...perhaps because she had no one else coming). Overall a decent experiece for $$. I would probably go back.

Last edited:
Originally posted by njman2
Met caroline today...easy to get an appointment.

As I got ready...she put a cover on (rejected bbbj request) and proceeded to do a soft slow cbj. Upon request she also massaged balls and was touching/playing with her hands down there.

She changed position several times...mostly in response to my gropes ( I love touching...especially when getting billy )

This didnt sound so good to me..Especially because it sounded like she was changing positions to avoid being groped.

Or was it she changed positions so you could grope?

It would make a HUGE difference to me