Mikko @ Ginja

Was next door to Ginja for lunch and the little head said we needed a break. Went to Ginja and asked for Bonnie on a buddy's recommendation. Apparently, she is on "a long vacation" but Mikko, about whom my pal had also said nice things, was available.

Now, if you're into pretty faces, Mikko is not the best route. However, if you dig big natural tits with large nipples, a positive attitude, and an old-school approach to spa business, then she's your gal. Kind of a monkey face - not ugly, but not a looker. IMHO, who cares. This gal gets it done. The TS was so-so but the session turned very quickly to light touch and salad tossing. If that floats your boat, Mikko is in no rush and spends a fair amount of time knocking on the back door. DATY is offered and appreciated and we spent an unhurried time in 6 or 7 positions.

In the old school way, she did a massage after the pop along with an attentive clean up and helped me get dressed. While I have a pretty firm rule about not over tipping, gave her an extra $20 on top of the usual $100 for great service. Will repeat.

Why don't we use our own advise and do a search? You will find that Ginja is a very commonly reviewed and mentioned AMP here.
I don't remember having seen it reviewed before or I would have.Besides don't a lot of places have similar/same names, just like many amp workers are named lily (etc), so I was looking for something more specific to identify the place. Now searching I see one mentioned in Conn, which is not a familiar & rarely visited area for me. When I log on I usually start with new posts and wouldn't tend to read a Conn review, and this review gave any location of any location other than the restaurant it was next to!
Isn't it standard form to include info like that (location, phone, etc.) on a location or provider unless they speicifically ask to be kept/or stay UTR! I thought that was kind of standard form suggested for reviews. Besides with all that is going on lately locations are changing locations quicker than ever, so last weeks review may not be up to date! Wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:
Looking at the main category I now notice it is in Conn! My bad!With disposable phones & numbers, last weeks contact number may no longer be valid
At least Adriana of Brazil posted she changed her location andnumber to keep everyone informed! Again thank you for your suggestion!

Sorry, Magic. Figured most of the long-time mongers on the board knew that Ginja was in beautiful downtown Stamford. It's been there quite a while and is reviewed fairly often. Certainly don't mind adding the additional details next go around.

Nothing to apologize for smoked meat. I learned nothing new. Although not planned, who knows I might find myself in Conn, next week and now have a positive point of reference to turn to should I decide to partake. I am a Long Island guy and I often need turn by turn directions within 2 blocks of Penn Station/LIRR at times. I would try to provide the same details for anyone heading out this way, whether they were a regular or a noob!

Last edited:
If you are in Stamford for a brief time, I'd recommend Swedish over Ginja. It's around the corner (on Main St, 2 blocks west of the mall, at the corner of Washington). Also plenty of reviews here, but most of them old.

In the last year, I was at Ginja 3x and had only one good experience. Been to Swedish every few weeks since the winter (even cashed in my frequent monger card and saved sixty). Always had a good time. Girls are consistently attractive and attentive. I wrote up a brief review in the main thread on CT Massage.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30830&page=4

In the last year, I was at Ginja 3x and had only one good experience.
I agree with my fellow Nutmeger - Ginja can be very hit or miss - Bonnie and Mikko seem to be the very reliable providers. What they lack in looks they more than make up for in enthusiasm and service. I'm sorry to say I'm more familiar with Fantasy in Bridgeport than I am Swedish and mourn the loss of Nirvana in Norwalk as a safe (too much LE activity in Norwalk for my taste) alternative. Would appreciate an update on "N" if anyone has been there lately. Maybe I'm just too paranoid.

another L.I. guy

Nothing to apologize for smoked meat. I learned nothing new. Although not planned, who knows I might find myself in Conn, next week and now have a positive point of reference to turn to should I decide to partake. I am a Long Island guy and I often need turn by turn directions within 2 blocks of Penn Station/LIRR at times. I would try to provide the same details for anyone heading out this way, whether they were a regular or a noob!
I am also a long island guy. As you know, mongering in Suffolk County is like seeking a great meal at the South Pole. I often park my car in Port Jafferson and take the ferry to Bridgeport. A short cab ride from the BP ferry dock presents all kinds of opportunities. Stamford, however, is too far to cab it.

If you are in Stamford for a brief time, I'd recommend Swedish over Ginja. It's around the corner (on Main St, 2 blocks west of the mall, at the corner of Washington). Also plenty of reviews here, but most of them old.

In the last year, I was at Ginja 3x and had only one good experience. Been to Swedish every few weeks since the winter (even cashed in my frequent monger card and saved sixty). Always had a good time. Girls are consistently attractive and attentive. I wrote up a brief review in the main thread on CT Massage.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30830&page=4
went to sweedish and asked to see girls there were 2 new girls coco pretty girl skinny and young there was tina whom i recognized she used to work at ginja spa about 8 years ago i chose her,because she is old school great session with great massage,gfe she not your average skinny k girl she has anice all over tan, and a nice ass great lay she rides you while sucking on the nipples .i highly recommend her.daty i put her hand on her button while daty she loves it.

went to sweedish and asked to see girls there were 2 new girls coco pretty girl skinny and young there was tina whom i recognized she used to work at ginja spa about 8 years ago i chose her,because she is old school great session with great massage,gfe she not your average skinny k girl she has anice all over tan, and a nice ass great lay she rides you while sucking on the nipples .i highly recommend her.daty i put her hand on her button while daty she loves it.
Is she this Coco?

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=771824&postcount=117