Mighty quiet compared to NY- let's get going

Just heard about this board from lauren who's now in NYC. I'll tell you what the the NY forum jumps. Any Miami TBD'ers out there or anyone else, maybe we can get something started...and have more freedom to BS than is allowed on Miami TBD. Not knocking the bigdog of course haha. And not just guys, any providers want to say hi?

poor baby, no one will play with you?!?!? i didn't even know they had a florida board when i told you about this site -- what a coinkidink! missing the hottest date i had all week.... xoxo lauren

thanks, sweetie! i would LOVE to spend some time somewhere they actually know what a grit is (they're pretty darn hard to come by around here!), but i just can't seem to find the time to "tour." maybe this summer -- does anybody have a winnebago (or private plane -- i'm not picky) i can borrow for the lauren world tour?!?!? xoxo lauren

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
lauren,
I'm sorry, I can't keep track of everyone these days. Are you in NYC ? Try Aggie's on Sullivan and Houston for breakfast. Great omelettes, served with grits ( I can't tell you if they're good grits...I'm from here ).

The only time I had grits were in the Army, and in Prison...

The army had bad grits, the prison had better. But the best use we ever found for it was plastering the mouseholes with them.

thank you for the recommendations, slinky! of course, i may have to hold off for a while until i recover from tankcommander's helpful household hints!

Hi lauren I like grits too. Good grits anyway. Miss you sweetie hope all is well. Hope you get to hook up with
the Argentines (and I say that with affection and a smile to you all)
Nemooo

hi nemo! i just returned from a visit down south, so i've satisfied all my home cookin' cravings. don't worry, i'll keep an eye on the girls! xoxo lauren p.s. i've tried to restrain myself from saying anything about that "hook up" comment.....