Michigan (Ann Arbor - Detroit)

Hello, I know this is off topic since there is no Michigan forum, but I will be in the Detroit and Ann Arbor area from Aug 16th- 20th and was wondering if anyone knew of:

1) Good resources to find info for that area?

2) Good incall services?

3) Good MP's?

Thank you,
Sept11forever

Originally posted by sept11forever
Hello, I know this is off topic since there is no Michigan forum, but I will be in the Detroit and Ann Arbor area from Aug 16th- 20th and was wondering if anyone knew of:

1) Good resources to find info for that area?

2) Good incall services?

3) Good MP's?

Thank you,
Sept11forever
Dont know if this helps you but I did a 3 month work gig in Detroit 2 years ago and the only thing I was able to find where some AMPs in Ann Arbor. Pick up a copy of the local paper and check the back of the sports page for the Spa ads. As an FYI I did not venture into downtown Detroit at all.

I'll have to agree that Detroit (at least for me) was a wasteland.

However, a great time can be had just across the river in Windsor, Canada. (not sure how close Ann Arbor is to Canada).

Re: Re: Michigan (Ann Arbor - Detroit)

Originally posted by justbill_redux

Dont know if this helps you but I did a 3 month work gig in Detroit 2 years ago and the only thing I was able to find where some AMPs in Ann Arbor. Pick up a copy of the local paper and check the back of the sports page for the Spa ads. As an FYI I did not venture into downtown Detroit at all.
Do you mean the Ann Arbor News or something like the Detroit News? I assume you don't mean the U of Michigan paper.. hehehe

Sept11forever

a little help

September,

try this yahoo group--http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mobukkake/.

Bukkake and gang bangs, just like your group. They might have some idea of the freak scene though probably not of the MP scene. I used to live in the area a long time ago (before I hobbied) and I know there is a very active strip club scene in and around Detroit. For once, the reviews at TUSCL seem to be fairly accurate. Windsor Ontario is about an hour's drive from Ann Arbor and they are tough on drinking when you come back across the border. Having said that, the strips and the MPs are hot and the dollar is doing well over the Canadian dollar, very good bang for your buck, think of it as everything in Canada is 25% off.

forgot to say

the Detroit news carries an extensive list of providers (without reviews tho that would be funny) in the classifieds.

Thank you..

Thank you all for your help. I will report back on anything I find out. I would love to take a trip to Windor for a day (it would most likely have to be during the day on Saturday... I'm visiting family and that might be the only time I have to myself.

Any recommendations on where to find info on Windsor? I like the idea of a 25% discount :):) Think we can talk some of the MP's in this area into that???

Sept11forever