Michelle B - CL body rub

billyS

Reign of Terror
Name: Michelle B
Ethnicity: Egyptian and Ebony
Ht/Wt: 5’9” 135 - 140
Face: - 8 – Model like, very defined cheek bones, jaw line, great smile, full lips, sexy brown eyes. A definite looker.
Body: – 8 - Tall and lean. Beautiful dark brown, very smooth skin. Tatoo on back right shoulder, Very firm breast, all natural, about 36B, slim tummy and nice wide hips and round booty (facial features are Egyptian, booty is definitely Ebony). Shaved kitty featuring nice round lips.
Attitude: 10. Totally non-rushed, never looked at the clock. Keeps phone in bathroom. I had her full attention for the hour. She is very relaxed, super friendly and affectionate from the get go. None of it seemed phony either. No up sell, did not ask for tip.
Hygiene: Excellent, very clean….everywhere
Contact: Craigs List http://longisland.craigslist.org/ers/995253589.html
Phone: 516-770-2214
Pictures: accurate, it is her although her hair is long and straight now.
Services: Body Rub leading to release, in my case CBJ. Not GFE, no body fluids exchanged but mutual touching allowed without restrictions.
Price Structure: 100 for half 150 for hour
Location: Moves around LI, today I saw her in Queens Village at a hotel that sits on the site of the old QV Theatre that used to show XXX movies back in the late 70’s early 80’s. Two minutes west of the Cross Island Parkway.
The skinny: She is at the perfect time in her career. Enough experience to really turn you on and young enough so she is not jaded, really enjoys and gets into what she does.

The Review.
Boy did I luck out today! I’ve been calling Michelle’s number for about a week and gave it a try today just for the heck of it and she picked up. She sounded perky and pleasant and we arranged a 4:00 meeting. When I got to the room and she answered the door I was very pleasantly surprised. She looks Egyptian and is damn cute! She was wearing tight jeans (showing off her curvy hips and round booty) and a tight tee shirt with her tits straining to get out. She seemed to be in a great mood and was both friendly and relaxed. I just couldn’t keep my hands off her and she had no problem with me pulling her close and kissing her neck. She was very affectionate.

We helped each other get undressed and layed down. I went face down and she started a medium massage on my back with some cream hitting all the sore spots I had from shoveling. We chatted as she did my arms, shoulders and back before hitting my butt and hamstrings and some ‘accidental’ touches.

I reached around and started rubbing the smooth skin of her inner thigh and she had no objections. My hand soon found her pussy and I gently rubbed it until I found a soft, moist spot. I concentrated my finger here and felt it getting wetter.

At this point I volunteered to switch potions and give her a massage. She couldn’t say yes fast enough. Actually I was dying to get my hands on that gorgeous body. She layed flat on her tummy and I straddled her. I leaned in and kissed her neck a few times. I worked her back then down her flanks to her ass. I made sure this got special attention. Then I got off her and started the thighs. As I caressed the soft skin on the inside of her thighs I let my pinkie graze her pussy. Seeing there were no objections to the ‘accidental‘ touches I worked my finger sideways into the lips, to where I felt her wetness. Soon I was slipping a finger into her tight wet hole. I had one hand on her opposite leg and one hand sliding a finger in and out the pussy.

I told her to flip. I started with a quick lite kiss on those cute lips of hers then went to her tits. I circled my tongue around her nipple the sucked it into my mouth. As soon as I had that nipple rock hard I did the same to the other. Her tits are firm and more then a mouthful. Once I had both tits wet and nipples hard I kissed my way down her tummy. Just as I got to her pussy she placed her hand over it and said in a soft voice ‘I don’t do that’. Not to break my rhythm I kissed her hand and then the insides of her thighs. I wanted to lick her pussy so bad. Instead I slid my finger up in her wet pussy. She closed her eyes and went ‘mmmmmmmmmmm’. I went deep with my middle finger into her tight wet hole. I slowly slid my finger in and out of her pussy, pausing at the top to twirl it a little before pulling it out . I was thinking about adding a finger as she reached down and rubbed her clit a little. Bur she was really tight on one finger. She seemed to be loosing herself, but then she opened her eyes and smiled.

She announced it was my turn. Back on my stomach and she went right for the boys. She squeezed my cock with her creamy hands. I flipped and she really started to work my dick. I told her to go slow so I wouldn’t cum too quick. She layed on top of me allowing more neck kissing as she stroked me, then backed off and rubbed my cock on her tits. This was done very sensually and lasted a while. At one point I flipped her and straddled her again and rubbed my cock all over her ass. She told me to behave in a laughing voice and took control again.

At some point I said ‘did I mention I have a condom?’ she laughed and said what would we use that for? I suggested oral (She already had mentioned a few times she doesn’t do full Service). She just smiled and said she’d think about and went back to making my cock grow. With a little prodding and with little billy getting bigger and fatter she relented. At first she didn’t think the one I brought up to the room would fit but she got it on. Having the condom on dulled the feeling a little and it took longer then I figured but she didn’t complain. I asked her to face me straight on and this is when it got really good. She went up and down sucking hard, at first she was using a lot of hand but when she saw I was responding more to the mouth she went all mouth. I had a slow growing orgasm and I kept getting bigger in her mouth. When I finally shot my load it was an extremely strong (because it had been a slow building) orgasm. I guess I was kind of loud too. I went to clean up in the bathroom and she offered me a wet towel.

We chatted as we cleaned up. She had mentioned during the massage that someone from UG (I guessed it was Slinky) had contacted her and asked if I was on UG. I told her I had a few posts. I told her it was a great place to advertise and she seemed into it. She mentioned she already joined the board.

Guys, this girl is a lot of fun. I give her a huge thumbs up. Just writing this makes me want to go see her again. I really had a great time with her. With out a doubt the most intimate non-fs session I ever had.

Last edited:
Awww Billy!!! I had fun too...I can't wait to see you again...I think that Im gonna stay on the Island tho...For some reason Queens is not my town :-(...Oh and I did get something to eat...I had Mexican food from a Chinese Rest. across the street, lol...I dont know if it was bc I was hungry or what but that was the best food EVER :)...Anyways, Ill def ttyl...thanks again sweetie...

billyS

Reign of Terror
Mexican food from a Chinese restaurant? .....and you say Queens isn't your kind of town?
Well if not Queens I hope you stay somewhere close.
If you take out an ad here you might find you will be in demand all over.
The ladies who take out ads find them selves being asked to make apperances in the city and Jersey.

Nice review & Welcome Michelle to UG!

A beautiful, young, sensuous woman with scruples. Let's all be nice to her and adhere to her principles of sensuality and massage. Not easy to find someone like this now or ever.
billy: great review! glad to hear you had a great time with a classy Egyptian goddess.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Michelle's ad is now up in the UG classified!!!

Since there has been a lag between my review and her getting her ad up I would encourage you all to re-read the review then consider going to support our newest member!!!

Good luck Michelle, I hope to see you soon!