Michael Jackson was a stud

‘Michael and Me’, An Upcoming Book By The King Of Pop’s Alleged Girlfriend
upload_2016-8-8_12-3-27.jpeg
upload_2016-8-8_12-3-38.jpeg

Written by Alyson Camus
The exploitation of dead pop stars will probably never end as long as people will be fascinated by juicy stories. But if you have had an intimate relationship with a famous pop star, would you write a tell-all book and pretend to do it for all the right reasons? What other purpose but exploitation such a book could have? Shana Mangatal is about to publish a new book about Michael Jackson (out on August 29th according to Amazon), Yes, it will be another one about the King of Pop, with the beat up title ‘The Untold Story of Michael Jackson’s Secret Romance’. Another secret? It is a miracle that a guy, who allegedly had many secret affairs with 10-year-old boys, could find the time for another romance with a woman this time.

Shana pretends to have had a ‘quiet, sweet and real’ relationship with Jackson. ‘a closely guarded secret, known only to a few trusted employees and friends’… but for some reasons — money reasons may be? — she is now ready to spill the beans.

‘This is not an exploitative tell-all, but rather a book that shows the side of Michael people never knew. In it, Shana paints a more intimate picture of this beloved, yet very misunderstood man,’ says the description on Amazon.

Shana worked for years as the assistant to Jackson’s former manager Sandy Gallin, but she is also claiming to have been the King of Pop’s gal for 4 years starting 1990. before the marriage of Michael with Lisa Marie Presley. She has plenty of photos and letters to prove she was close to Jackson, she visited Neverland and toured with the pop star in Japan and Hawaii but is this enough to prove there was something else?

‘Michael’s a normal man who loves women’…’He was the love of my life, when you look at him you don’t see the freakish appearance that comes through in pictures, I see his heart’, has declared the aspiring actress and now author. But according to this website which had already dug in the story a few years ago, ‘she wont kiss and tell in fact she wont even say if they kissed. ‘I cant say’, she insists. ‘Michael would kill me if I divulge in that.’’

So will she reveal it in her new book? She met Jackson when she was a teenager in 1988, then became Sandy Gallin’s secretary in 1990, so she was still very young, when she went on tour with him, was cast as one of the Townspeople in ‘Ghosts’, and it seems that she kept a relationship with him over the years, if being invited to rehearsals and birthday parties is what you call a close relationship.

She already opened up about her connection with Michael during a US Weekly interview in 2003, and basically all her declarations have been very supportive of the pop star, as she definitively saw Jackson with pink glasses and insisted again ‘Michael is a real hot-blooded man who loves women.’

Her alleged relationship with the man in the 90’s, allows her to post MJ story after Mj story on herFacebook, and trying very hard to prove the two were still in contact toward the end of his life, as she was for example going to a show with him,,, ‘Pearl said she facebooked Shana and they talked and Shana mentioned how she had just saw Michael when he came back from Vegas and they went out together on a date and saw a show together.’

Yes, he was a stud.
As in you can mount him on a snow tire-stud.
My theory is that Michael's father had his testicles radiated or given him drugs so that his voice would not change. That was why he hated his abusive father.