Mia's and Chateau

These are located in western B'port on Fairfield, about a block apart. Both are typical AMP's with TS and small private rooms. At Chateau I have had two sessions with Toyee. She has a nice body and pleasing face, looks like late 20's but probably older. She does not do Asian and only a very light massage, but service was good. She seems to enjoy herself and became quite vocal. At Mia's I had Pepsi ("like the drink" she said). Nice figure but well into her 30's or even 40's. She is unshaved and untrimmed, I haven't seen a bush like that since the 60's. Gave a complete tongue bath head to toe, ending in a long Asian.
Overall good service. Neither place crowded in the mid-afternoon.

These are located in western B'port on Fairfield, about a block apart. Both are typical AMP's with TS and small private rooms. At Chateau I have had two sessions with Toyee. She has a nice body and pleasing face, looks like late 20's but probably older. She does not do Asian and only a very light massage, but service was good. She seems to enjoy herself and became quite vocal. At Mia's I had Pepsi ("like the drink" she said). Nice figure but well into her 30's or even 40's. She is unshaved and untrimmed, I haven't seen a bush like that since the 60's. Gave a complete tongue bath head to toe, ending in a long Asian.

Well ill go with Pepsi @ Mia's but she is gonna have to keep her pants on. No way am i looking at that.

Thanks for checking these places out. It has been years since I've done any recon at these places. Haven't been to Chateau in about 10 years,