Miami Spa in Merrick,1812 Merrick RD.

http://newyork.************/Therape...cial-for-new-year-10-off-than-before/92545819

As Queens has no parking due to snow and ice I decided to CHECK OUT THIS PLACE on
3rd floor of an office building.
The ad had special price $10 off so i figured for $40/hr at least I would get a massage.
I get in room and give her $40 and she says 30mins,,no i say 1 hour,in the end I give her $10 more..
I have been here many months back and had an older lady,good massage and finished me
with the handy but no roaming..Was average at best.
I stopped early afternoon and nothing has change inside,curtain doorway and front door wide open..
My massage was good and on the flip nothing till she kept rubbing my inner thigh and noticed
someone was awake..
She did the HJ sign language and I said of course and as soon as I did,I got the"how much???..
I said tip at end,good service good tip..and then tried to pull her near so I coul at least have some contact..
she pulled away and kept one hand on my leg as i took over and finished the job..
She zoned out once she lost control..kinda pissed me off..No cleanup offered..
She offered me a tiny bottle of water,i said no thanks i need bathroom,which is outside in the hallway..
I went and wiped off the excess oil etc and then left,as i headed to stairs she popped out with the
tippy,tippy response,which i told her good service,good tip...Now I was going to tip her,not crazy money if she applied herself even a bit but she didnt so
I drew a line in the sand and didnt..