Mia (formerly Denise) 516-698-1309

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
She is VERY difficult to pin down. I asked yesterday to see her about 10am and didn't hear back until after 6. She said is was busy all day, so just a word of caution if you make the attempt.
It could very well be that since we have never met she is being overly cautious.

She is VERY difficult to pin down. I asked yesterday to see her about 10am and didn't hear back until after 6. She said is was busy all day, so just a word of caution if you make the attempt.
It could very well be that since we have never met she is being overly cautious.
She was have a stable of paying cock so she may not be interested in adding extra dick for now.

It's a real challenge to actually do her. Congratulations to Banecakfor seeing her and letting the guys know the facts.
A big fuck you to the lurkers who see her and don't say shit.

Maybe she's not as busy as some of you have speculated, because I just came across 5 BP ads for her. Very flattering photos in the ads. Go check it out for yourself.

Mr. Wiggley

Banacek since you're the only one to have apparently seen her here, is she actually as attractive in person as in the pics? She really does look beautiful which is the only reason I have kept trying.

Mr. Wiggley

It's a tough weekend to sneak away believe me I've tried, lol.
She is maddening to get on the phone. Returnscalls or texts many hours later after I've already dropped my load.
I could go and fuck her brains out since I won't cumm again but our hours just don't align.

Mr. Wiggley

That's what I have found. It appears she works overnights. I have spoken to her and asked if it was possible to do an early AM visit before she quits and she said yes but both times i tried there is no answer

That's what I have found. It appears she works overnights. I have spoken to her and asked if it was possible to do an early AM visit before she quits and she said yes but both times i tried there is no answer
Maybe she too tired from banging all night. Wonder if she watches this UG thread? I'm sure someone spilled the beans trying to gain extras or a discount.

1. I saw her 2-1/2 months ago, so the memory is starting to fade. But at the time, I remember being pleasantly surprised that she looked as good as her pictures. The current pics in her BP ads, while not being professional quality, are at least not selfies and done up in a more glam way with makeup applied and posed, so she looks very attractive. Whether she will look that way when you see her is a YMMV thing.
2. I don't think there is any particular better time to contact her. Her ad today has a 6:00 AM time stamp. Right after I posted about her last night here, I sent her a quick text at 1:15 AM to let her know I thought the pics look nice, and she replied immediately, "Thank you." So, I guess that means she pulls all-nighters. But the time I saw her was at night. And the last failed attempt was late afternoon/early evening.
3. The thread isn't even an ISO. It started with the OP's review. so so I"m not the only one to see her. When I saw that first post, my initial comments were how flaky she seemed to be in her advertising, using various names and phone numbers, trying to become a madam, being in different areas and then only doing outcalls. The only constant seemed to be that there was no constant. So, I hesitated to see her. But I gave it a shot when I was in the area and I was quite pleased with the results. But even that was on the third attempt, so hooking up wasn't easy.
4. After our session, she told that me she has been reviewed. On Utopia Guide. She explained that she found it by googling her phone number. So, she is already aware of the website.

The only negative in the whole experience, as I noted, was the cigarette smoke. That said, I don't want anyone thinking that she is going to be comparable to the blonde bombshell or Mandy or Jenny or any of the other beloved ladies. I don't think anyone should build her up at the risk of a giant let-down. She is a girl-next-door GFE non-pro type, quite accommodating and very easy to talk to. That is, if you can get in touch with her.

I hope this sets the record straight.

I tried meeting up with her twice last month. First time had an appointment set up for her at 9 at night, called to confirm an hour before and just when I get close to her she cancels because of an "emergency". Rescheduled for later in the week, confirmed yet again before I left the house and then when I get close to her location again she never responded to any texts or phone calls. Definitely a huge waste of time. Avoid.

Peterson I recently had the same experience which was strike three for me, and for her.
She texted me out of the blue at six in the morning, apologized for canceling the previous week and promised to make it up to me and how great it would be to have a stable arrangement. Even texted me two or three times during the day to say hello and to confirm. Scheduled an appointment for 9 that night, confirmed with her I'm on my way and it's all a go, get within five minutes of her house and she "had something important come up." Strike three for me too, most I never even allow a second chance.

She texted me out of the blue at six in the morning, apologized for canceling the previous week and promised to make it up to me and how great it would be to have a stable arrangement. Even texted me two or three times during the day to say hello and to confirm. Scheduled an appointment for 9 that night, confirmed with her I'm on my way and it's all a go, get within five minutes of her house and she "had something important come up." Strike three for me too, most I never even allow a second chance.
Ouch...I'd be so pissed