Mia 646-340-0432 Bellerose crew

Lack of options I decided to take a dive to see Mia. Photos look right down my alley, curvy, busty brunette. Made appointment for the afternoon, very easy.

Got location, opened the door and it's her but not what I expected. She's tall, probably 6'9" and more than curvy. Big boned is probably the best I can describe. Already here I decided why not. Very nice girl and I did like her ink. She started with some light touching and slides junior between her D's which are her best assets. Nice and firm, could be man made but I don't think so. CBJ was above average. Good suction and tongue technique. Strokes me into her mouth with hands which was nice. If she went on another few minutes I would have popped. We went to doggy bc I do like a nice ass. Then switched to Mish bc that's how I need to release. Pulled me close and some small dirty talk got me to the edge so I pounded away and blew in the bag. Needed the session for sure.

I don't like to give negative reviews for nice providers because they can't control if I'm attracted to them or not. She's not my type, big girl, bbw, big hands, again not my type. But for those who like it, she's a good provider and nice attitude.

Hope Anna comes back after all this blows over. Miss her. Lol.

Lack of options I decided to take a dive to see Mia. Photos look right down my alley, curvy, busty brunette. Made appointment for the afternoon, very easy.

Got location, opened the door and it's her but not what I expected. She's tall, probably 6'9" and more than curvy. Big boned is probably the best I can describe. Already here I decided why not. Very nice girl and I did like her ink. She started with some light touching and slides junior between her D's which are her best assets. Nice and firm, could be man made but I don't think so. CBJ was above average. Good suction and tongue technique. Strokes me into her mouth with hands which was nice. If she went on another few minutes I would have popped. We went to doggy bc I do like a nice ass. Then switched to Mish bc that's how I need to release. Pulled me close and some small dirty talk got me to the edge so I pounded away and blew in the bag. Needed the session for sure.

I don't like to give negative reviews for nice providers because they can't control if I'm attracted to them or not. She's not my type, big girl, bbw, big hands, again not my type. But for those who like it, she's a good provider and nice attitude.

Hope Anna comes back after all this blows over. Miss her. Lol.
Sorry, rates went up understandably. 120ss 130hh. Went the hh because I don't like to be rushed.