MFT - Does it make you hot? Have you done it?

I knew a provider (since retired) by the name of Delphine who preferred to work with a TS when she could. It was kind of her thing; she was deeply involved with her own gender issues. Anyway they had their takers and clients. I would have thought it was a small niche but if you are the only one in town providing such an experience, you have the market cornered.
"cornered"? I'd like to get you in a corner! ;)

Hey Kim: Hope you find more Trannies for your parties. I bet you can make the sessions really fun. I think I might be into it if you were there - for me, being with a Trannie would be tough (nothing against them, I like the meow spot) but with you in the house, I could do you (and you could do me) and you can have the Trannie!!!!

Several years ago I attended one of Allanah Starr's parties, and it was one of the truly most sexy, erotic voyeuristic experiences of my life. There was more sex going on there than I have ever seen in one place!

One guy I know fell hard (oops, there's that word) for a Trannie until he got beard burn on his face from the Trannie's Five O'clock shadow!

Enjoy, TAK, you sound like fun,

Chels

I believe a TS is someone who is in the process of changing from one sex to the other. It could be either way, however in his hobby, I have never heard of one that was born a woman. They are just about all going the other way.
Waterclone's definition agrees with my understanding. The other element I've heard is "pre-operative" or "pre-op" versus "post-operative" or "post-op" referring to sexual reassignment surgery.

Excellent! That only confirms my feeling that Jasmine is someone I should do girl/girl with. :) I'm lucky I found her, I think. :)
You are incredibly lucky! Very few TS providers will do a threesome with a male client and a GG provider. There are a few in California. What will she do with you? Some TS providers who will do a threesome won't actually interact with the GG - no DATY or CFS on you. They want to do the client. So if the client wanted see a TS and a GG together, he might be disappointed.

I knew a provider (since retired) by the name of Delphine who preferred to work with a TS when she could. It was kind of her thing; she was deeply involved with her own gender issues. Anyway they had their takers and clients. I would have thought it was a small niche but if you are the only one in town providing such an experience, you have the market cornered.
Delphine's different, but really very nice. Same with her TS friend Jessica. It's been a while but I have stayed in touch with both of them. Maybe I'll call them again soon to see what they are up to.